McCarthy's LCS Lawn & Landscape

Founded 2013 • With Angi since June 2014

PO Box 667

Penn Yan, NY 14527

Small business. High standards. Excellent customer service. Billing varies by service....

lawn care (3)lawn & landscaping (1)

07/18/2017

Very well.

Description of Work
I needed a lawn care professional to cut my lawn at the lake in a timely fashion. Elijah McCarthy was professional and helpful in every way. It was very nice to have the phone answered by Mr. McCarthy. There was no waiting for call backs or no leaving a message.

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 07/20/2017

10/14/2016

They did a great job!

Description of Work
I needed Fall yard and shrub clean up.

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 10/14/2016

06/07/2014

From the initial call I was very impressed with Mr. McCarthy's professionalism. He answered the call right away and after discussing the initial work needed and pricing we set up a time to come out and take a look at what I needed done. He was prompt in coming out. We discussed the work and price and made arrangements to schedule the work. I was very pleased with the work done and the pricing. If ...

Description of Work
The work I had done was landscaping and mowing. I had bushes & trees cut back and cut down and removed. I also was in need of mowing services.

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 06/07/2014

Lawn mowing. Landscaping. Trimming. Planting. Mulching. Topsoil. Spring and Fall cleanup. Gutter cleaning.

Check, PayPal