QUINN INSPECTIONS

Founded 1986 • With Angi since October 2006

Home Inspections...

Turn Key Home Inspections

Turn Key Home Inspections

My 15+ years of inspection experience ensure that you’re aware of EVERYTHING about your new investment because I invite you to join me throughout the entire visit! This takes approx. 1.5 to 2 hours where I’ll point out and provide pictures of all aspects so you’ll know the details first hand. I truly enjoy what I do and consider every inspection as one being done for my very own family! That’s why I offer the best price with the best service…GUARANTEED!!! Every inspection includes: FREE radon testing, FREE certified insect report, FREE chimney inspection and FREE mold inspection. I'M LICENSED BY NYS. I also have a Mold Assessor license issued by the State of NY Labor, Mold Assessor. The license number is MA00578, and it expires in March of 2018.

10/03/2006

I have been in the business since 1996 and have used several other Inspectors. After using Mike Quinn, I would not use any one else and would recommend him to all of my buyers and sellers, as well as any Real Estate Agent in need of the finest Inspector. He is the best!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Mike several times now for Home Inspections. He took photos of all the areas of concern, wrote the most detailed report I have ever seen and explained all the positive features of the house as well as potential problem areas and anything hazardous. He emailed my clients and myself a copy of the report very qucikly so my buyers could address any issues they would like remedied. He was very gentle with my clients and made them feel completely confident that their purchase was a good one.

CATEGORY home inspection

HOME INSPECTIONS, RADON TESTING, PEST INSPECTIONS, STRUCTURAL INSPECTIONS. SUB-CONTRACTED SEPTIC INSPECTIONS, CHIMNEY INSPECTIONS AND POOL INSPECTIONS.