Manor Veterinary Clinic

With Angi since December 2005

310 5th Ave

Pelham, NY 10803

Manor Veterinary Clinic is a full-service veterinary medical facility, located in Pelham, NY. The professional and courteous staff at Manor Veterinary Clinic seeks to provide the best possible medical care, surgical care and dental care for their highly-valued patients. We are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care and health-related educational opportunities for our clients. Manor Veterinary Clinic strives to offer excellence in veterinary care to Pelham, NY and surrounding areas. Please take a moment to contact us today, to learn more about our veterinary practice and to find our more information about how Manor Veterinary Clinic can serve the needs of you and your cherished pet. ...

11/15/2017

SYLVIA T.

06/08/2017

Jay C.

We’ve been using them for the last 13 years. He’s kind of right there on the streets. I don’t know what to compare the price to, it’s very expensive. Definitely, they know what they are doing. It’s been the same doctor for the last decade. He is a very solid vet, he really knows what he is doing. The “B’s” are the staff and the waiting time and stuff like that. Certainly not the doctor, Dr. Jakimer, I think is his name. If we were just grading the veterinarian himself, he is a solid “A”! He has a business to run and there are other people in there. If they were all me or him they would hall be very professional, very kindly and very courteous, but it’s not. It’s a staff and that changes all the time.

Description of Work
He’s having a problem with one of his eyes.

01/05/2016

Jason C.

10/07/2015

Rosemary M.

10/11/2013

Anne N.

It went wonderful. I found this Veterinarian extremely knowledgeable, dedicated and reasonably priced. I had an opportunity to view his operating room and it was state of the art. He is a very dedicated and talented Veterinarian and I applaud his dedication to excellence and compassion for animals . He is a must to visit! Wanda Horrell

Description of Work
He fixed my male Airedale

04/10/2013

Rosemary C.

He was careful, patient, kind, and considerate with us and our cat.

Description of Work
Dr. Jakimer is our veterinarian.

07/28/2012

Denise A.

I do find them kind of expensive. The doctor there is really compassionate and good with animals. He is a gentle soul that knows his stuff really well. He isn't one to push a dozen different tests. He knows what he is doing and he is very kind.

Description of Work
I have used Manor Veterinary Clinic.

07/10/2012

Jane R.

I have used this vet for years, through many years and 4 dogs. He is always professional, prompt and caring. His only downside is his price. However, because of his track record with my pets, I have and will stay with him.

Description of Work
Shots, Biopsy, medicine for eyes.

05/04/2012

Laura J.

They are very helpful in terms of questions and they seem to care about the animals. They are also very helpful to the human animals.

Description of Work
I take my pet there for regular checkups.

09/14/2007

LOUIS A.

We have been using this vet for a long time now and are very happy with the way things are run there. The front desk is very nice and supportive and the vets are all professional and caring. We have no problem referring anyone to use their services and will continue to do so ourselves.

Description of Work
We bring our dog there for his annual examination and shots. The doctor looks at his teeth, gums, eyes, ears and paws, then weighs him and then gives him a parasite test and a shot.

Veterinarians