CA Landscaping and Masonry, Inc.

Founded 2014 • With Angi since January 2017

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

5 Poppys Ln

Pawling, NY 12564

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Tree Removal and Tree Trimming

Tree Removal and Tree Trimming

tree service2021
Removal of 2 small pine trees and trim all trees over the driveway because they were to low all tree that were trimmed were climbed spike less

We are a Family owned and operated business and have 25 years of experience in Tree service and Excavation. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...
Tree Removal  project
Tree Removal

tree service

202112564

tree service (7)lawn & landscaping (5)stone & gravel (3)masonry (3)excavating (3)Patios (2)leaf removal (2)lawn care (2)drain pipe installation (1)snow removal (1)concrete repair (1)

02/16/2021

They did an excellent job. Good quality, very nice people, and they cleaned up after they were done. I would definitely hire them again and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They removed trees at my house.

Category tree service

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

02/16/2021

They were great. They did a better job than I expected.

Description of Work
They did Landscaping, Excavating and Tree cutting.

Category excavators,landscaping,tree service

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

02/05/2021

Outstanding company friendly and reliable staff their prices are more than reasonable and the quality of work is impeccable best company I’ve hired in the 25 years I’ve lived here they are a five star company I highly recommend them

Description of Work
Landscaping, Tree Service, stonework, snow plowing

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,masonry,pavers, gravel,tree service

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

02/05/2021

Great job, very professional, I recommend them to all my friends and I would hire them again in the future. The patio and stone work was just simply amazing, everyone loves it and it still looks like new after two years.

Description of Work
Tree Service, Patios

Category tree service,patios

Work Completed On 02/06/2021

02/05/2021

Responsible, and communication was outstanding. Told me what the process was and answered my questions to the fullest. Definí would hire again for any jobs I need to be done right.

Description of Work
Tree Service, Excavating

Category excavators,tree service

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

02/05/2021

Everything worked out good. Work was performed in a timely manner. Concrete work was excellent and on time. Very pleased with snow plowing Tree work was very professional.

Description of Work
Tree Service, Concrete - Pouring & Repair, Snow Removal

Category concrete repair,tree service,snow removal

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

02/05/2021

With CA Landscaping and Masonry you work directly with the owner, Christian, as opposed to an employee. I have used CA for nearly all of the services it provides, from tree service, to masonry, to both light and heavy landscaping with excavation. The results have exceeded my expectations every time. Needless to say my wife and I feel very fortunate to have CA at our disposal. Christian is a true artisan among an industry filled with lack luster companies.

Description of Work
Tree Service, Landscaping, Excavation, & Masonry

Category excavators,landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,masonry,pavers, gravel,tree service,drain pipe,property management,patios

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

Review for CA Landscaping and Masonry, Inc. - 5 Poppys Ln, Pawling, NY - 39181444

11/05/2018

They were great and would definitely call them again if needed. Their number is on the side of the fridge.

Description of Work
Brush removal

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 11/05/2018

01/09/2018

He did a great job! Everyone in his team is very professional and thoughtful.

Description of Work
Christian is wonderful to work with. Very patient, priced well and most importantly the quality of work is phenomenal! We did tree removals including stump, new landscaping and masonry.

Category landscaping,masonry,pavers, gravel