Koch Spraying Service Inc

Founded 1981 • With Angi since August 2010

2910 Federal Rd

Pavilion, NY 14525

On demand and specialized pest control including Honey Bee extractions. Invoicing at time of service. We do not accept credit cards; cash or check only....

09/07/2018

Kei R.

They were prompt, professional, knowledgeable, and did great work. My wasps and the nest are gone at the quoted price. Would hire this company again in a heart beat.

Description of Work
Pest removal

11/29/2017

Tom R.

Couldn't get anyone to answer the phone.

Description of Work
Needed house spraying.

10/27/2015

Rich M.

Description of Work
We were very happy with their services. They were prompt, professional, did great work, and knew their business!

06/29/2015

Margaret B.

Description of Work
Sprayed entire exterior of house. Sprayed for carpenter bees, ants,etc. Was neat and covered and moved items to protect them from spray.Explained what was used and what precautions were necessary for my pets. Also furnished info. sheet detailing what was used. Was more pro-active than other companies I've used past years.Extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of job and product and methods used.Highly recommend.

06/30/2014

Angel L.

Description of Work
Sprayed for ants...

08/27/2013

Fay S.

Josephine returned my call within a reasonable amount of time, and was already in the area. She arranged to meet me shortly thereafter as she was already in the area. She was friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and answered all of my questions and concerns. Even her bill payment plan included flexibility. I will definitely call her again if needed.

Description of Work
I had a nest of yellow jackets in an interior wall of an empty rental.

01/23/2013

Kenneth M.

Took care of a bee problem and even came back to retreat a nest in the ground. Sealed openings and bees were gone.

Description of Work
Great service

05/22/2012

Eileen W.

I recommend them highly. They are very trustworthy. They come when they say they would come. They are very thorough and appear to know what they are doing.

Description of Work
I have been using Koch Spraying Service Inc for years; they spray my whole house for cluster flies every year. The last time they came they sprayed the outside of my house for cluster fly control.

Category pest control

We really appreciate long term customers. We make every effort to be as faithful to them as they are to us. During the extremely busy season, we work very long hours in order to accommodate all of our clients. We inform the customer as thoroughly as possible regarding the procedure and material used. We also take great pains in caring for people's property while making the application, including: toys, pets and furniture.

04/26/2012

Stacy S.

Everything was great. They were in and out very quickly. It was a little hard to get in touch with them initially.

Description of Work
Spraying for Cluster Flies.

Category pest control

We make every attempt to keep our prices down. We are consistantly at or below industry standards. We avoid annual increases whenever possible.

03/02/2012

Jennifer L.

We have these box elder trees and they get these beetles in the house from it. I just couldn't stand the bugs anymore since we have had such a warm winter. They have to spray the window seals. She came the next day and let my young son follow her around and she covered her feet. She explained everything and answered all my questions because I really didn't like using a poison in the house. She really went above and beyond. She will be coming back in the Spring.

Description of Work
They came out and sprayed for beetles.