Six Diamond Tree Service and Landscaping Inc.

Founded 1995 • With Angi since May 2011

Six Diamonds Inc, is fully licensed, registered, insured and run by a team with more than 22 years of experience. We provide expert tree and landscaping services, and we carry a variety of equipment including light excavation! We are located in Putnam County, New York and licensed to work in Putnam, Dutchess, Westchester, and Fairfield Counties. Whether your project consists of tree service, pruning, or purchasing firewood, we are a full service tree company with years of experience and highly skilled personnel to make it a successful project. Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry....

Loja Masonry LLC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in masonry all tape and harscaping services. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide,great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Milestone Restoration & Roofing Inc

A BBB ACCREDITED COMPANY Milestone Restoration Inc specializes in Masonry Restoration, Brick Pointing, Brick Restoration, Cement stucco ,Flat Roofing Installations & Repair, Slate Roofing Repairs, and work related to Hanging Scaffolding and Pipe Scaffolding Services. With good reputation and over 30 years combined experience, we know how to give homes and businesses that "like-new" appearance while ensuring your Safety. Our basic categories include: brick tuck pointing, brick siding, scaffolding work , natural slate roofs,and flat roofs (our specialty). We don't use sub contractors because we like to monitor and complete all projects ourselves. DCA License #1405707 Exp. 02/28/2023 2014 Angie's List Super Service Award Winner - 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 2018 and 2019

JW Smith Paving

"THE ORIGINAL SMITH" J.W. Smith Paving Established in 1960.5th generation family owned and operated. Blacktop- all aspects, parking areas & road building. Stone- Rail Rd walls- Seal coating Residential/Commercial Blacktopping/Paving/sealcoating Free est(845)471-4574 .

01/28/2019

I received quotes from several companies and Six Diamond was very competitive. Everything was smooth and easy sailing which rarely happens from my first phone call until the job was completed. They worked tirelessly through out the day day to get the job done without taking any shortcuts. I was a bit nervous about 30+ft trees being taking down so close to my house, but once they started I noticed ...

Description of Work
5 Trees cutdown

Category tree service

07/09/2016

Would -definitely- hire again. Highly professional, called immediately, came out for an estimate, scheduled job and did it in no time. We had a pine tree tight against the house and wires, and a huge dying maple in the front yard. Manny said his crew of seven would take out the trees and stumps, and they did a fast, careful job. They cut both trees at the same time, chipped as they went, ground ou...

Description of Work
Tree and stump removal

Category landscaping,tree service

07/13/2015

A crew of 4 men plus Manuel showed up at 8 a.m. as scheduled. They got right to work and only stopped for a short lunch break. They were here until nearly 4 p.m. I had high expectations and they met them. The crew worked well together and left my property cleaner than it was before they started. They even cleaned up debris that had nothing to do with their work.

Description of Work
They took down 3 huge hardwood trees, 1 small tree, ground 4 stumps, finished cutting a large tree that I had started on after it fell, and pruned another large hardwood. They also got a rid of a lot of brush and trimmed stray branches.

05/15/2015

The day went very well.There were 3 workers plus the owner overseeing the job.They showed up around 8am & finished by 4:30pm giving a full days work..They were very professional & worked very hard.The owner,Manny, was very nice to deal with & gives a very fair price for work done. He left to check on another job but his crew knew exactly what had to be done.The property is 1.2 acres & we were very...

Description of Work
Cut down 6 trees of which 2 were very tall & one was in a very tight space to maneuver. They also cut out hedges from in front of the house, a big, ugly bush on side of house & cut down a dead holly bush.They pulled out a dead tree that had fallen from the storm & took it away.They cleaned up all the wild bushes that were growing around some of the trees & really cleaned up the area.One worker did a nice job pruning a special tree in the front lawn by climbing right up into it. My property is surrounded by very tall evergreens.The crew made their way around trimming the trees to make them look better & cut out any dead limbs that got broken in the storm.They went around the property doing maintenance & cut away wild unwanted brush & put everything through the chipper.

Category lawn service,tree service

Hello [member name removed] Thank you for your interested on our business. if you still need our service please contact us at 845-878-78888 thank you

01/08/2014

Description of Work
Scheduled service did not happen. Crew never showed up, and there was no communication from the company to indicate why.

Category hardscaping

08/31/2013

I called for a quote for my retired parents. They needed a mowing service and someone to do their spring and fall cleanups. I called Six Diamonds and someone was able to come over that day! IMPRESSIVE! This was for a General yard cleanup. The price quote was good and we scheduled for the following week. It was raining, and they didn't show. No phone call and for days I tried to get someone from Si...

Description of Work
We used Six Diamonds for a general cleanup and then a bi weekly lawn mowing and trimming.

Category landscaping,lawn service

I'm Sorry for the delays, If you steel need our services please contact me at 914-755-0317 Thank you Manuel

06/21/2013

Six Diamonds Tree Service & Landscaping, Inc. I was very pleased with their response. They got here when they said they were going to get here and they actually worked pretty much non-stop for I would say three hours and they cleaned up very nicely and I was very satisfied with them.

Description of Work
Six Diamonds Tree Service & Landscaping, Inc. I had some tree work done that they had to finish removing the remnants of a tree trunk and then I had them level the area that the tree was in and re-seed it with grass.

06/01/2012

They're very professional and helpful. My overall experience with them has been excellent. Their prices are good. I will continue to use their services in the future.

Description of Work
They mow the lawn and do general landscaping for me.

Category landscaping

05/09/2012

The service went well, they were done in an hour and had the area cleaned up with grass planted over the work area. The workers were courteous and the lead person was very helpful.

Description of Work
Had a tree stump ground down in my front yard.

Category lawn service,tree service

Hi I'm sorry for the delays If You steel need help please contact me at 914-755-0317 Thank you Manuel

05/28/2011

Our house was built in the 50's and no significant repair work done for a long time. We had an old 40 year old flagstone front porch that was in very bad shape. The base of the wood columns on the porch were severely rotted, and the porch was pitched towards the house so water was running back to the house. Not good. In addition, we have a downward sloping asphalt driveway that was also in bad con...

Description of Work
The services performed by Six Diamonds was to remove and replace an old 40 year old flagstone porch, completely remove and replace a old asphalt driveway and replace drainage grates and pipes.

Category landscaping,lawn service,masonry,driveway pavers,hardscaping

TREE SERVICES: Topping, Take Down, Pruning, Brush Removal, Land Clearing, Wood Clearing, Stump Grinding, Chipping. LIGHT EXCAVATION and DELIVERY also available. Seasoned, hardwood FIREWOOD for sale (seasonal).