Offering all services except interior window cleaning.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Preferred Choice Cleaning Services

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2008

25 Lincoln Rd Serving Suffolk and Nassau

Patchogue, NY 11772

Long Islands Premiere Multi Service Exterior Cleaning Company. Fantasic Reviews! Honest, Reliable Great Service. 100% Happiness Guaranteed! Licensed / Insured / Bonded - Residential / Commercial / Free “Drone” roof inspections.Not servicing Shelter Island, East Marion, Fire Island and Orient Point...

Projects

Window Cleaning project
Window Cleaning

window cleaning

202011769

08/14/2021

Wayne B.

First used Preferred Choice in 2016 for window cleaning (based on Angie’s List reviews) and was pleased with their service, so decided to give them a try at Power washing my house and driveway….glad I did. I wanted someone who could deal with a variety of surfaces without damaging any of them. Aluminum siding, slate stairs, vinyl sunroom enclosure and concrete driveway. I did a walkthrough of work I wanted performed (for both estimate and day of work). The cost of the job estimate, and final bill were the same. The driveway was a real chore hadn’t been cleaned in over 20 years and looks great now. House and awnings were cleaned well, got rid of moss on North side of house that’s been annoying me. Vinyl siding which was filthy was also fully cleaned and not damaged which was a concern of mine since it’s a softer surface. The job was performed by two workers, took them better part of day. They were diligent in performing work and were polite and respectful in answering my questions throughout he day. They also moved and cleaned some items that were blocking work on concrete. I expected them to move the patio furniture, but not to clean them as a well, so that a plus for them. All in all, the two times I’ve used Preferred Choice, I’ve been completely satisfied with their work and would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Pressure wash house and driveway

Category carpet cleaners,pressure washing

Thanks so much for the kind review. We appreciate your business!!!

08/05/2021

Donna M.

If you want a company that is Honest, Professional and Trustworthy, Then Hire Preferred Choice Cleaning Services. Believe me you will not be disappointed!! They are the BEST and do an Amazing job! I wouldn't Trust any other company. I already have them booked again for October. Thank You, Angelo, Brandon and Brain for always doing an Amazing job!!

Description of Work
Windows, driveway, walkway, decks, storm doors, interior doors, mirrors, shower glass and vent dryer

Category window cleaning,replacement windows,air duct cleaning,pressure washing,dryer vent cleaning

Thanks so much for the kind review. We appreciate your business!

06/25/2021

Susan F.

Highly professional, efficient and friendly service. The windows look brand new!

Description of Work
30 windows/screens washed

Category carpet cleaners,window cleaning

Thanks so much for the kind review. We look forward to servicing you again.

09/30/2020

Donna M.

Angelo and his helper were right on time. They were Very Nice and Professional. Did an AMAZING job! I could not be Happier! I Highly Recommend them. You will not be disappointed! Hard to find an Honest, Professional, Trustworthy Company, who will do the right job, but Preferred Choice Cleaning Services is all that. I will be hiring them again!!

Description of Work
Pressure washed my house and cleaned the windows, inside and outside!

Category replacement windows,pressure washing

Thanks so much for the kind review. We look forward to servicing you again.

07/22/2020

Michael F.

Angelo and his team were great. Professional, timely, and everything looks great. He was very clear about what would be done and walked me through their work after he was done. Will be using again in the future.

Description of Work
Pressure washing patio/fence, soft wash house, exterior window cleaning

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

Thank you for your business and the kind review!

05/30/2020

Robert F.

Preferred Choice Cleaning is outstanding. This is the second time I utilized Preferred and Brendan and Brandon did a phenomenal job: porch, pavers/slate, extensive PVC fencing around the property, shed, deck, patio furniture etc. Looks brand new! Professional, courteous, and the cost was very reasonable. On top of all this, a little while after the job was done, Angelo the owner called to ask how everything went. I highly recommend Preferred Choice…a company that knows quality and service.

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing

Thank you sir for supporting our small business. We truly appreciate it. Thanks as well for taking the time to leave us this great review. Have a nice summer!

05/28/2020

Mohamed G.

Excellent service , professional and responsive

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

Category window cleaning

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for your business as well as the kind review. Much appreciated!

05/23/2020

Brandon C.

Preferred choice was an excellent vendor from Angelo the owner to the Brendan and Brandon who worked on my house. Professional company who was on time and performed a great service for the price. Would definitely use this company again for future projects.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning, pressure washing

05/16/2020

Joe P.

Great Angelo and his guys, Brendon and Brandon were awesome.They did everything they said and more

Description of Work
Roof Cleaning

Category pressure washing,roof cleaning

Thanks for your business and the great review [Member Name Removed]!

05/02/2020

hung T.

they did a great job today, arrived when they said they would. Fair price for the work involved, the guys were very polite and went out of their way to make sure we were satisfied. i've already recommended them to my mom and my lawn guy, who had come over and saw the amazing job they did cleaning the cement walkway and steps around my home.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Category window cleaning,deck cleaning,pressure washing

Thanks so much for your business and for taking the time to leave us this kind review. Much appreciated!

07/28/2019

Libby C.

Fast responsive to my inquiry. Came to see job. Quote came quick and was one of the best out of 5. I immediately admired the professionialism of everyone in the company who I spoke with. I agreed to go ahead. The two workers were very prompt and polite at all times. This job took an entire day. They rang my doorbell to let me know they were going for a replacement part so that I didn't think they weren't going to finish. They returned and finished the job. Very likeable, professional young many dealt with me and the payment. He could not have been nicer or more businesslike. Having been a small business owner for forty-five years, I know a great employee when I meet one. This company was very well represented by this young man. They did a fantastic job leaving my tennis court bright and clean and the brick patio spotless. I would highly recommend them for any kind of cleaning job that they offer. A+ business, a true pleasure! L. Curtis, Remsenburg

Description of Work
power washing very dirty tennis court and patio

Category pressure washing

[Member Name Removed], Thank You very much for your business and for taking the time to review our company. It is much appreciated!

07/24/2019

Norma S.

Wonderful job! Worker was efficient and did a great job. He was very polite

Description of Work
Power washing

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

Thank You for your business and for your great review!

05/31/2019

Christopher D.

Company was extremely professional and easy to deal with. Workers showed up on time and did a fantastic job. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Exterior house cleaning, exterior windows washed power washing

Category house cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

Thanks again for your business and for taking your valuable time to leave us this review. Have a great summer!

05/09/2019

Those C.

Angelo and his crew were here bright and early this morning. The process was clearly explained to me and they promptly went to work. They took care to protect shrubs. The results were most satisfactory. Unsightly mold growth and accumulated dirt were removed in short time. This company presented itself and carried out the job in a most professional manner. I won't hesitate to use their services again or to recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Soft-wash of house exterior

Category pressure washing

[Member Name Removed], Thank You for your business and the kind review. Have a great summer!

05/07/2019

JEFFREY K.

I normally don't write reviews unless I have hired the company and had work done by them. But this was so bad. I Called for estimate on power washing my house and patio. They told me They only gave estimates on saturday and I had to wait from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm for someone to come. They could not even break it down to morning or afternoon. Even Cablevision can give a 4 hour window.! They are in Patchogue I'm 10 minutes away in Holtsville. There are too many others with good reviews to waste an entire saturday for a 20 min estimate. They have good reviews, Too bad I wont get to try them out.

Description of Work
Called for estimate on Power washing my house and patio

Category pressure washing

Unfortunately Mr. [Member Name Removed] did not give us the opportunity to earn his valued business. We typically route our estimates the night prior and although originally we do in fact give a large arrival window we always call the potential client the morning of the appointment with a 1 to 2 hour arrival window and always send a txt message when we are approximately 30 minutes away. Here at Preferred Choice Cleaning Services we route our estimates as efficiently as possible to save on fuel and not only better our environment but also to pass those savings on to our customers. Hopefully Mr. [Member Name Removed] will give us the opportunity next time to show him why we are Angie's List most trusted, highest reviewed exterior cleaning company on Long Island for over 10 years and counting!

04/26/2019

Salvatore J N.

I recommend this company without hesitation. Chris, the technician, and Novis, his assistant, did a wonderful job. They arrived on time, were extremely professional and worked very efficiently. They made sure everything was secured before they started the actual power washing. When the job was completed, they wanted to make sure we were satisfied with the result, which we certainly were. This is a first class company.

Description of Work
power washing of exterior of home (siding) and small wood deck

Category pressure washing

[Member Name Removed], Thank You for your business and the great review! I realize you had a lot of choices when looking for an exterior cleaning company and I truly appreciate the opportunity to let us show you why we are Long Islands most highly reviewed company. Have a great summer and thanks again..

04/17/2019

Scott T.

All went extremely well. Ended up being two two-man crews. The first pair power washed the driveway, walkways on both sides of the house and from driveway to stoop which they also did. The second two-man crew arrived about 10 minutes after the first crew left. They soft washed the house, front gates/fence, and shed and hand-washed the exterior of all of the windows. Everything came out looking extremely good and clean. All of the guys were very friendly, polite and professional. I would definitely use this company again, and more importantly, would not hesitate to recommend them to friends and family.

Description of Work
Soft washing of house and shed. Hand wash exterior of windows. Power washed driveway and walkways.

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your business and for taking the time to leave us this kind review!

12/10/2018

Catherine M.

Great, Carlos was very professional.

Description of Work
Window washing.

12/05/2018

Carol R.

Although they were very responsive and prompt with their estimate, spaceI did not go with this service because they were twice as much as the next person, H2Only, that was recommended for the service.

Description of Work
Window washing

Category window cleaning,replacement windows

Unfortunately Mrs. [Member Name Removed] did not give us the opportunity to provide the services as quoted. Our 267 "A" reviews over the last 10 years are a testament of the quality and value of the services we provide. Our estimates are not based on our competitors pricing but rather on our overhead and operating cost and more importantly providing our valued employees with a comfortable livable wage so they can provide for themselves and there families.

11/12/2018

Tom D.

Excellent; very professional and attention to detail. Especially considerate of carpets, furniture, etc.

Description of Work
Window cleaning/ skylight cleaning. Second floor

10/30/2018

Blaine A.

The crew was very professional and courteous. Pella windows are challenging to clean as there actually 2 windows to clean in each, along with unsnapping the inner decorative slats and working around the inner blinds. The crew tackled each one carefully and meticulously. They looked great afterwards. Our skylight also never looked so immaculate. I would definitely hire them again and would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Window washing whole house Pella windows

Category window cleaning,replacement windows

Thank you for your business and the great review!

10/18/2018

Lori B.

Everything came out great. The team arrived promptly, and did a fantastic job on the areas designated. Will definitely recommend to friends, and will hire again!

Description of Work
Soft wash roof, power wash outside bluestone and bricks.

Category pressure washing,roof cleaning

Thank you for your business and the great review!

10/04/2018

Lori B.

My windows have never looked so good! Angelo and his team were prompt, clean, respectful, friendly and professional. I will definitely hire this conomany again. Have already recommended him to my friend.

Description of Work
Window washing

Category window cleaning

Thank you for your business and the kind review!

09/17/2018

Susan H.

My apologies, I should have written this review months ago! They were responsive and cooperative in setting up the appointment. They sent pictures and background checks of the employees coming to my home. They confirmed the appt the day before, arrived on time and worked at a good pace all the way thru. The windows looked absolutely beautiful!! They maybe could have cleaned up after the gutters a little better....i had little piles of leaves and gunk at the bottom of a few gutter spouts....but certainly nothing that will deter me from hiring them again. Brendan, Christopher and Justin were great!

Description of Work
All windows and gutters cleaned

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

Thank you for your business and the kind review. I am sorry about the the little piles of gunk. In the future if there is absolutely anything that you are not happy with please let us know. We stand behind our work 100% and I would have certainly sent a technician back to take care of any issue. Thanks again for everything! Sincerely, Angelo Ponce

08/24/2018

Frank C.

From my initial contact with the owner Angelo and finish with his team everything was done professionally and with good quality workmanship. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Category window cleaning

Frank, Thanks for your business and your nice review! I truly appreciate it.