PAUL ROMANELLI & SON POOL SERVICE

Founded 1987 • With Angi since June 2010

Paul Romanelli & Son Pool Service serves swimming pool owners in eastern Nassau County and western Suffolk County Long Island, from west of the William Floyd Parkway to east of the Seaford Oyster Bay Expressway. We also cater to Endless Pool owners throughout the island. We specialize in pool openings, power vacs, recurring maintenance, filter/pump/plumbing repairs, and closings for all pool types, shapes, and sizes. We install new filter systems, safety covers, and Endless Pools. We also replace Endless Pool liners and assist clients in selling used Endless Pools....

South Shore Swimming Pool & Spa Service inc.

South Shore Swimming Pool & Spa Service is Owned and Operated by Philip Tafe, Father, and a Long Island resident for over 20 years. He has years of knowledge on pool systems and water chemistry; is dedicated to creating a safe and healthy environment around the family's most enjoyable summer luxury. Prides himself on his work ethic and attention to detail. "Once a customer brings me on as the Professional to take care of their swimming pool, spa, or hot-tub it becomes ours. I make sure everything is perfect as if my family where the one's enjoying it" - Philip Tafe

Offers by South Shore Swimming Pool & Spa Service inc. on Angi
Sweeney's Pool Service, Inc

Swimming pool service company for residential and commercial clients. Providing Suffolk County with Exceptional Service for the past 10 years! The owner, Kenneth Sweeney, entered the swimming pool industry in 2007, and began his journey to the top. He worked for a few big companies, gathering a lot of knowledge and in-the-field experience. He worked directly with the customers to address their concerns and listened carefully. There were a few common factors that seemed to keep coming up with the customers. They explained how there was a communication barrier with the company and that reliability was lacking. After several years of hearing the same things over & cover, Kenneth Sweeney, decided to open his own pool company. In the spring of 2012, Sweeney’s Pool Service entered the industry with a mission. The mission was simple, to listen carefully to the customer and provide a reliable service. Since the beginning, we went back to the basics, and studied the core values of a successful business. They started with the initial interaction with the customer, which starts in the office. They trained their staff members to answer the phones with a cheerful attitude and to listen carefully. Homeowners know exactly what service they are looking for if you actually take the time to listen & diagnose the problem, and then offer a solution. Then it rolls onto the service technicians who are fully trained and licensed to deal with any problem from basic pool cleaning to fixing complicated pool heaters. With the right team of individuals, Sweeney’s Pool Service has been able to continue their success and gain many customers throughout the past 5 years. Each year they continue to listen to their customers and apply that feedback to better serve the community. Kenneth Sweeney sums up the foundation of his companies growth in a few simple words, “Professionalism and Reliability is the key to Success”.

Lazarus Pool Cleanings LLC

Professional pool service & repairs. Highly rated,affordable & reliable service! Call us today! 6315788031 lazaruspoolsllc@gmail

05/18/2021

It went very badly.The first time i had them was to close my pool last year,i also have solar heating.I asked them if they worked with solar heating and the owner said yes we do.I had them come May 4 to open the pool. They took the cover off,put about 4 chlorine tablets in.They took out the plugs and left 2 fall in the deep end of the pool, and left one in.When they opened up the solar the pipe bu...

Description of Work
pool opening solar opening

06/11/2019

It went very well. They were here before time I had scheduled but that was ok and 2 guys showed up and did their job. I have no complaints. They will be closing my pool.

Description of Work
Opening in ground pool

05/05/2019

Easy to book, very organized got text message confirms, everything works well, would use again.

Description of Work
Pool opening

03/14/2019

They are wonderful. I switch to them from another company and I did not have any problems with my pool for the last 3 years.

Description of Work
I have used them for the last 3 years. I use them for opening, closing and maintenance.

03/07/2019

Excellent. They were always on time, professional and has very good communication.

Description of Work
They maintained my pool weekly.

05/30/2018

work went well, althought due to my shed being crowded they did not put my cover away, I had to call them to get someone to bring the cover to the shed. They responded extremly quickly. I am going to use them for maintanence .

Description of Work
open the pool

06/19/2014

Top notch professional company. Just started weekly maintenance . Thanks to James and Mr. Romanelli. Looking forward to their services this summer.

Description of Work
Pool opening, new filtration system and weekly maintenance.

05/27/2014

Arrived within time frame promised. Staff was very polite, did a great job. Would recommend going forward.

Description of Work
Power Vac after pool opening

05/20/2013

Price includes liner and sand installation. 16 x 32 pool

Description of Work
SO far, we have a contract and a deposit paid. Out of all of the estimates I received, this company was the most responsive. The esitmator was polite and very knowledgable. Looking for to getting my job complete.

09/13/2012

Set up the appointment, date and time on their web page.. The arrived within the specified time and completed the job without any problems. The cleaned up and everything went well.

Description of Work
Closed swimming pool for the winter

Openings, Closings, Repairs, Chemicals, Weekly Service, Endless Pools