Italian Jobs Brick and Stone Design

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2012

6 Fiesta Court

Patchogue, NY 11772

Italian Jobs is owned and operated by Luigi Pizzo. Luigi trained in Italy, he has over 18 years experience in masonry construction and design.  Luigi began his career in Italy working for master tradesmen, acquiring the skill of the craft, and bringing his expert knowledge to Long Island. Luigi

08/16/2022

Alfred S.

Luigi is amazing to deal with. I needed to re-finish an old stoop to match another in the same line of sight. Luigi and his team did exactly what I asked. I came out perfect! Their work is great and when they're finished, it's like they weren't even there. Clean, efficient and hard working. The quality of the work and stone is second to none. I've used Italian Jobs for all of my stone work and they never disappoint. Thanks again Luigi to you and your team!

Description of Work
Stoop refresh...

Category masonry, patios

12/19/2020

VIRGINIA L.

extended driveway and porch

Description of Work
This could not have gone better. The work was superb. Changes were made as the job progressed without an issue. Luigi was so easy and pleasant to work with. Basically we agreed to his suggestions (he was the expert after all). We were not disappointed. Neither will you. Oh and the lights make a statement.

Category concrete driveways, masonry, patios

05/19/2019

Matthew M.

After talking with several masons, I hired Italian Jobs to do a repair on some cracks in my stucco home... and I'm so glad that I did! Other masons wanted to make my job a far bigger job than it actually was, and thereby charge seven to eight times as much, for a much larger job than I needed. Luigi assessed the situation, and gave me an extremely fair price, performed the job on a very timely basis, and in a professional manner. I couldn't be happier, and I give Italian Jobs my highest recommendation. If you are looking for an honest, fair, masonry professional, call Luigi at Italian jobs.

Description of Work
Repair to cracks in stucco home.

Category masonry, stucco

04/15/2018

Brian G.

Luigi from Italian Jobs did a superb job for my fireplace design. Luigi and staff were very professional and accommodating throughout the whole process. He provides outstanding quality work for a decent price. He was always very punctual and kept his word and made sure the job was top notch. He is a very honest and a friendly guy and he take pride of his work. I would hire him again on my next project without any hesitation.

Description of Work
Fireplace Tiling, Mantel and Hearth Installation

Category ceramic tile, masonry, fireplaces

11/25/2017

CLAUDIA G.

The experience went extremely well. The owner of the company, Luigi, is a very talented, skilled knowledgeable person. He is great to work with. There was a particular color stone I wanted and he found it for me. We love the stone work and are extremely pleased. His men are also great and very respectful. A pleasure to have in our home. We highly recommend Italian Jobs Brick and Stone.

Description of Work
The entire fireplace wall from floor to a very high ceiling the top coming to a triangle. There were many many difficult cuts that had to be made around two book shelves on either side of the fireplace. The shelves now look built in. Also the back splash on two walls in the kitchen were done with the same stone and many cuts needed to be done again. It looks fantastic!!!

09/13/2017

Nancy M.

Italian Job Brick and Masonry utilizes skilled workers that were punctual, professional, and cleaned up the site at the end of each work day. The owner was present during most of the work that was done. Work was completed in the time specified.

Description of Work
Remove existing blacktop driveway with cobblestone edging and replace with full Nicolock Paver driveway and walk with cobblestone edging.

Category concrete driveways, masonry

10/21/2016

Bob V.

They arrived on time and completed the job . Very nice work and professional. would reccomend

Description of Work
stone walkway

Category ceramic tile

01/21/2016

Barbara H.

Luigi is the owner and was on the job each day with his helpers. He was always available, punctual, and did exactly what he said he would in the time he said he would do it and at the quoted price. Communication was great and he was very professional and courteous. He kept me informed when materials arrived and worked with me on a time schedule. His work was excellent and the mailbox came out beautifully. We plan on using Luigi again in the future and I would highly recommend him. Great experience all around.

Description of Work
Custom two tier cultured stone mailbox.

10/12/2015

Julie H.

He arrived on time and gave us an estimate that was very reasonable, a date when the work would start and when the job would be finished . Luigi arrived with his crew on time . The work was finished on time and to our satisfaction . The crew was polite and cleaned up the area and left everything neat. Luigi Pizzo was always on site to make sure the work was to our satisfaction. I would definitely recommend this company and use them again.

Description of Work
Ripped up old cement patio and panel of cement in front my garage all of it was damaged and cracked also along the side of my house and replaced it.

Category concrete repair, masonry, patios

11/04/2014

Calvin G.

It went great! I had purchased facing brick from Brick It. The gentlemen reshingling my cottage had recommended a mason but I did not use him because someone told me he doesn't work with you and I like to be very involved. I asked at All County Masonry for recommendations and one of the business cards they gave me was for Italian Jobs. I met with Luigi who came to my house with his father who was visiting from Italy. We talked about the job, I liked what he had to say but what clinched it for me was that Luigi noticed and admired a very unusual evergreen in my yard. It wasn't that he gave me the lowest estimate, which he did. I hired him and he showed up on time with his crew and got right to work. I liked the quality of the work he did. He made suggestions on improvements we could make to the top of the chimney which I appreciated. That brought the price up to what another mason had estimated. I don't know whether the other mason would have done that additional work as part of the job or not but as the overall price was in line with other estimates and even on the low side it was okay. When it came time to apply the bricks Luigi had no problem with me handing the bricks which I had organized ahead of time to him and the other worker applying them to the chimney. Because I was designing on the spot, some of my choices didn't work out to my liking, so when Luigi thought he was finished, I asked him to redo a small section, which he did with good humour. I was extremely happy with the results. I loved the way it came out so we hired Luigi to do the porch. I found stone at All County but there was not enough for the whole job. Luigi worked with .me to make what was available work. Long story short I love the way the porch turned out too. I wish I could post pictures. I think you'd be impressed. I really should let you know that the porch estimate was for bluestone but I upgraded to granite. I didn't know how much more Luigi would charge me. I had no way of knowing that because the granite was the last of the lot, All County sold Luigi the Granite for the same price as the bluestone. When it came time to pay Luigi told me and passed on the savings to me. Pretty great stuff. Luigi is a very nice man and a talented mason. He's even tempered and has a very nice group of men working with him. I will be using him for a few more jobs. I recommend him without reservation. Thank you Pat at All County for giving me his business card.

Description of Work
We hired Italian Jobs to apply facing brick to our cinderblock chimney. That went very well so we hired them to build a masonry porch with three foot deep footings, cinder block sides, and a granite floor with an inlaid used brick picture frame border.

07/28/2014

Jan G.

They did beautiful work. The job is prestine. We get so many compliments from people that walk by. Italian jobs is highly regarded in their busines and he always did what he said he would do in timely manner.

Description of Work
Italian Jobs did all of my brick work. They laid blue stone on the porch, laid new walkways, and built a retaining wall by the street.

Randazzo Masonary

PLEASE GO TO MY WEBSITE TO SEE THE QUALITY JOBS I HAVE DONE. Randazzo Masonary Est since 1989 Specializing in custom, clean, quality cement, flat work, interlocking pavers, pools areas, driveways, and much more! Creating unique designs to fit your home. Reliable, dependable & beautiful. POOL AREA SPECIALISTS Expert installations with Nicolock or Unlock Pavers. Creating unique designs that will fit your home and your budget. Reliable, Dependable, and Beautiful!

Offers by Randazzo Masonary on Angi
    Milestone Restoration & Roofing Inc

A BBB ACCREDITED COMPANY Milestone Inc specializes in Masonry Restoration, Brick Pointing, Brick Restoration, Cement stucco ,Flat Roofing Installations & Repair, Slate Roofing Repairs, and work related to Hanging Scaffolding and Pipe Scaffolding Services. With good reputation and over 30 years combined experience, we know how to give homes and businesses that "like-new" appearance while ensuring your Safety. Our basic categories include: brick tuck pointing, brick siding, scaffolding work , natural slate roofs,and flat roofs (our specialty). We don't use sub contractors because we like to monitor and complete all projects ourselves. DCA License #1405707 Exp. 02/28/2023 2014 Angie's List Super Service Award Winner - 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 2018 and 2019

High Level Masonry

All phases of masonry, pavers, concrete, brick, block, stone work and veneer, anything masonry. Thirty years plus of experience. No job to small or to big. Fourth generation master mason, owner and operator. We take pride in what we do and provide exceptional quality.

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal
    Satisfaction guarantee

Fireplaces, barbeques, cultured stonework, outdoor kitchens. italian Jobs cann help you with all aspects of masonry construction, focusing on patios, pavers, driveways vertical brickwork, stone veneer, and cultured stone.

ask for details