All Star Doors Inc.

Founded 1979 • With Angi since March 2006

All Star Doors Inc. has provided quality Residential and Commercial Service in the Long Island area for over 35 years. Servicing Montuak to Manhattan. If your looking for repairs, new installation, replacement parts or an Inspection, no job is to big or small for All Star Doors Inc. Our friendly staff is always here to help with any questions you may have. Please feel free to call us at 631-758-7472....

EcoView Windows of Long Island

EcoView Windows of Long Island

We provide Suffolk County homeowners with top-of-the-line windows, doors, and siding unmatched in price and quality. As a proud partner of EcoView America, our team is pleased to offer a wide range of industry-leading benefits, such as: Competitive Pricing and Flexible Financing Solutions Professional Installation from Certified Installers Customizable Products that are Built-to-Last Reliable Warranty Packages Quick Turnaround Times

06/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He had to replace the motor and chain drive for my overhead garage door. |He was terrific to work with, very professional, kind man. I will call him again when I need him, and if one of my customers asks I will definitely recommend him.

CATEGORY garage doors

03/02/2006

THIS COMPANY IS EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL. WHEN INSTALLING THE GARAGE DOOR, THE EXISTING FRAME WAS DAMAGED. THE DOOR FELL WITHIN THE WEEK. WHEN I CALLED THEM BACK AND SAID WHAT HAD HAPPENED THEY APOLOGIZED, BUT DID NOT OFFER TO FIX ANY OF IT.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY INSTALLED A NEW STAINLESS STEEL GARAGE DOOR.

CATEGORY garage doors

Residential and Commercial Sales and Service ENTRANCE DOORS, PATIO DOORS, STORM DOORS, REPLACEMENT WINDOWS, ATTIC STAIRS, GARAGE DOORS,ELECTRONIC DOOR OPENERS, ROLL UP STEEL DOORS, SECURITY SHUTTERS AND GRILLES, FIRE DOORS, MASONRY CUTTING

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check