Honey Do Repairs & Projects

Founded 2000 • With Angi since December 2006

Owner operated. No subs. Can contact by phone or e-mail. If you do not receive a response by e-mail in a timely manner please contact our office by telephone. Emergencies: 315-263-9620...

Insulation Solutions

You never stop paying for your insulation choice. Our green solutions can reduce your heating and cooling cost by 25-50 %. See what we can do for you today

Abby-Owen Environmental LLC

Abby-Owen Environmental is a locally-owned company run by owner Ed Albright. You can rest easy with our expert residential and commercial building inspection and trust us to handle mold, asbestos, and structural integrity. We are also committed to helping clients maintain the safest indoor air quality. We offer complete mold inspection and asbestos testing services for homes, apartments, and commercial buildings across Central New York. Each inspection is conducted with unmatched attention to detail and consideration. We’ll provide you quality reports, expert advice, and a full range of reconstruction services dealing with all phases of restoration from start to finish. Let us advise you and/or your clients on issues related to mold, asbestos, fire, water, or smoke damage on your project. Trust our 10+ years of experience! New York State Licensed (Mold Assessor & Asbestos Inspector) IICRC Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician (FSRT) IICRC Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT) IICRC Applied Microbial Remediation Technician (AMRT) IICRC Odor Control Technician (OCT) Member of the Better Business Bureau®

KC Curb Appeal

KC Curb Appeal was established in 2009 by a landscape professional who had experience in Landscaping, Hardscapes, Lawn Mowing & Plowing for over six years. KC Curb Appeal has been a successful growing small business in Central New York. With little advertising the company has grown by word of mouth. KC Curb Appeal thrives on quality work and making sure the job is done properly the first time. Our company offers free estimates. Please give us a call today!

11/13/2017

Didn’t really get beyond him coming out to look at job and I graded an ‘F’ on that due to comments above.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel. Took forever for them to return calls and then when a meeting was finally scheduled he couldn’t give us a ballpark and said it would take him several weeks to get back with us on a price. He does not use email so it had to be snail mailed and then we NEVER heard back from him!

Category handyman service,home remodeling

06/22/2016

Sent request of estimate for assembly of 8'x10' sheet-metal kit-shed at beginning of month, no response over half-month later. Called twice, left 2 voice messages at this point; 1st was on the 16th, and now again on the 22nd. Third time's the charm, is it? We shall see.

Description of Work
UNRESPONSIVE to two requests for service

Category garage builders

10/28/2015

We called and left a message on his machine. No response from him. We then emailed him. Still no response. Called again after two weeks. This time he did call back. Told him what we wanted done. He said he would try to come look so he could give us an estimate at the end of the week. Did not come nor did he call to tell us he couldn't be there. It has ow been a month of trying to get him here. We ...

Description of Work
Nothing

Category handyman service

In response to the negative review. First off I pride myself on my professionalism. I have gone back and checked both my business emails and the emails here on Angie's List. I never received any emails. I do get busy with projects as I put 100% of my time and energy into them, it is my lively hood and my reputation. I go above and beyond to make sure my clients are satisfied. I may not be able to ...

04/03/2015

Great quote. Decided to tackle ir ourselves, however we will call him in the future.

Description of Work
Quote for home work

Category handyman service

11/15/2014

Excellent work done, very professional,very good to work with. I would recommend THIS COMPANY to anyone.

Description of Work
Replace roof on shed.

Plumbing , Carpentry, Painting, Indoor Maintenance, Outdoor Maintenance. Additions & Remodel, Kitchen, Bathrooms, Garages, Decks. Ice Dam Removal & Roof Snow Removal. Miscellaneous, Picture Hanging, Product Assembly, Move Furniture, Sheet Rock Repair