C.E.T. Painting

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2011

4 Lincoln Pl.

Ossining, NY 10562

C.E.T. PAINTING is a well-established painting company serving people and businesses in the, Westchester county area. our painters know that you deserve the best in exterior/interior paint job. From staining, to power-washing, plastering, picking the right colors for your house, and many other

06/18/2022

Andrew L.

Professional and responsive, quality is excellent. I have hired many contractors and C.E.T. is among the best. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Paint entire house, repair and restain large wooden deck.

Category decks, house painters

Thank you for the great review. Wow, among the best? We're blushing. In all seriousness, our customers like you, make us love what we d. We and proud to be among the best in the industry. We'd love to work with you again in the future. -C.E.T. Painting

11/29/2016

Me N.

His ENTIRE crew worked and acted like professionals. On time, hard working and cleaned up every day after they were done. I would recommend Carlos and CET painting to anyone in need of a great painting company. Will most defiantly work again with them in the future. They come in, do their job and leave. Had a few request to change or revisit some areas, and they did so with a smile.

Description of Work
I needed CET painting to stain the exterior of my home. Its a very difficult job site but not for CET. They first cleaned the cedar wood with bleach to remove any mildew. They sanded down and filled areas around my home. Replaced and wood, even places that I was unaware of. There are parts that are 60 ft above graded that had to be stained. Carlos and his whole crew made it very easy for us the customers. Also had galvanized stairs that had to be scrapped and took much time. They then primed, and added three coats on stairs. They were very patient and did an amazing job. Some areas that we caulk outside had a different finish then the stainer we used. Carlos and CET recommend that we first stain with an interior stain to give it a dark look and then stain with exterior stain. Came out awesome, and was a great idea to matching that with cedar wood.

Category contractors, house painters, interior painters

11/16/2016

Darko T.

Very satisfied with Carlo's work.

Description of Work
Stone work, paint railings and stucco

Category masonry, house painters

06/18/2016

Doug T.

Called Carlos for an estimate to patch and sand and then prime and paint new wood around my garage doors including painting an area of new shingles that were also installed at that time. Secondly , in the back of my house the eves were cracking and peeling and that needed to be done. Now in the interior one wall was cracked and had to be repaired and painted to match rest of room. Lastly all the caulking around the countertops (there were 3) had to be removed and recaulked.Carlos and his men did an excellent job on all counts even to the point where we were satisfied but he was not so he cam back 3 times to get the caulking perfect. He and his crew were prompt , polite , and professional . Would highly recommend C.E.T. Painting

Description of Work
INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING, REMOVED AND REINSTALLED CAULKING AROUND COUNTERTOPS

Category house painters, interior painters

12/29/2015

Ijeoma N.

Carlos and his team are exceptional on all accounts. The paint job they did on my condo unit was excellent and very neat. They even went beyond what they had been hired for and put the hardware for the drapery back up. I had hired C.E.T. Painting prior to paint my bathroom and install my vanity cabinet and lights and I was impressed then. I am very glad we have found reliable painters that do quality work, clean up well after themselves, and are polite and professional. We will definitely continue to use their services in the future.

Description of Work
Painting of condo unit including doors.

Category interior painters

05/10/2013

Ijeoma N.

Carlos is very professional, courteous, and was great to work with. He was able to accommodate my tight schedule and was always punctual. Though Carlos was not able to personally do the work, Hugo who works for him did an excellent job! I think it is great that Carlos and his team provide quality services at a reasonable price. I was extremely pleased with the work and the time it took. I would definitely hire Carlos and his team do other painting and cabinetry work for me in the future and refer him to friends looking for similar services. Overall - great experience!

Description of Work
Removal of residual wallpaper, compounding and painting of bathroom. Also repaired a crack in the ceiling and reprinted ceiling and installed my new medicine cabinet and light fixture.

Category contractors, plastering, wallpaper removal, interior painters

Santucci Bros Contracting

Santucci Bros offers free estimates for professional work. Dependable, licensed, bonded, references available. DBA: Santucci Bros Contracting.

Hudson Pro Contracting Inc

We have been in business since 1999 and provide both residential and commercial professional painting and carpentry services for Westchester and Putnam Counties. The perfection of our artistic details, our alliances with top designers and architects along with our ability to work within your budget are what make our business so successful. Whether you need entryway stripes or a full room make-over, we provide comprehensive estimates for work done at prices you can afford. Former name: Hudson Pro Contracting

Milestone Restoration & Roofing Inc

A BBB ACCREDITED COMPANY Milestone Inc specializes in Masonry Restoration, Brick Pointing, Brick Restoration, Cement stucco ,Flat Roofing Installations & Repair, Slate Roofing Repairs, and work related to Hanging Scaffolding and Pipe Scaffolding Services. With good reputation and over 30 years combined experience, we know how to give homes and businesses that "like-new" appearance while ensuring your Safety. Our basic categories include: brick tuck pointing, brick siding, scaffolding work , natural slate roofs,and flat roofs (our specialty). We don't use sub contractors because we like to monitor and complete all projects ourselves. DCA License #1405707 Exp. 02/28/2023 2014 Angie's List Super Service Award Winner - 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 2018 and 2019

Residential and commercial painting, interior and exterior painting, carpentry, plastering, sanding, paint removal, wallpaper removal, taping, staining.

everything that is not related to the construction