Carpet Giant of Ossining

Founded 1972 • With Angi since December 2005

Westchester's premier installer of high quality carpets & flooring for Ossining, Briarcliff Manor, Tarrytown, Mount Kisco, Katonah & the surrounding areas....

Edgar M Handyman LLC

Edgar M Handyman LLC

With over 16 years of construction experience, I am here to address any ceramic tile, flooring or painting job you may have.

02/18/2018

The salesmen were very knowledgeable and explained to us that we wanted carpets without loops, and the showed us various alternatives, and recommended one of the least expensive alternatives that was on sale and in stock. A worker came out and measured the next business day, and the carpet was beautifully installed a few days later. We couldn't be more pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to replace hall and stair carpets because our dogs had caught their nails on the loops in the carpets.

CATEGORY carpet installation

08/15/2016

They were excellent and professional from scheduling measurements through installation. The project was on time and on budget. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace carpeting in commercial space.

CATEGORY carpet installation

05/28/2014

The installers were the best I have ever had to work in my home. They were on time, professional and left everything in perfect order before leaving. I am extremely impressed and will recommend Carpet Giant to all family and friends for any flooring work that they need done.. This was a great experience and more than I expected. You cannot get service like this from the large store chains and pric...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed carpet in family room, hall & stairs. The sales person was helpful and professional.

05/23/2014

Very well. The job was done professionally and efficiently. The workers were well-mannered unlike other companies I've used in the past and were very amenable when I asked them to do something just the way I wanted it. Most importantly, the carpet came out great! I would recommend Carpet Giant of Ossining to anyone who wants great service and affordable carpet/carpet installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpeted 2 rooms and a flight of stairs

05/23/2014

well, from the first we stepped into their showroom, it went superb.  there sales staff were helpful and informative. We explained our situation, having been to a few other places. They sat us down and brought out products that were cheaper that what we had been looking at.  They were honest and gave us products that would give us a bigger bang for our buck.  they did not try to steer us towards h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they provided my wife and I on selecting a carpet for our three bedrooms and hall and stairs. they also did the installation.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

Floor Coverings: broadloom, rugs, runners & vinyl, hard surface flooring, window treatments, upholstery, decorative paint finishes & custom designs.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available