NATIONAL OVERHEAD DOOR

5880 NEW TAYLOR RD

Orchard Park, NY 14127

10/01/2018

Lynda F.

i had a new garage door and garage door opener put in to replace my 50 year old one. I was very happy with the service and job done. I have used National Overhead Door a few times. I had them put a screen on my garage a few years back and I love it and it rolls up in the winter. Before I replaced the garage door I had them come out to replace springs on my old one. I would highly recommend them they are trustworthy and good at what they do.

Description of Work
Had a new garage door put in

01/03/2018

Ron B.

Sales person was very knowledgeable, flexible, and responsive in comparing and selecting from the options and alternatives. We ended up selecting premium series R16 insulated doors with double-pane glass windows manufactured by Richards-Wilcox in Canada. We were told they would take about two weeks to get and sure enough our phone rang in two weeks to schedule installation. Two technicians arrived right at the scheduled time and were extremely friendly and accommodating. It was 5 degrees F with wind and snow, but installers Chuck and Mike had smiles on their faces and told me this was their favorite weather to work in. It was evident they enjoy what they do, and I felt comfortable knowing that they were not likely to cut corners in order to get out of the cold more quickly. Multiple offers to come inside to warm up or grab a bite to eat or drink were respectfully declined, and I never saw them take a break that would distract them from their work. I have to say these doors are the most robust doors that I have ever seen and the quality of both the doors and the installation looks outstanding. Upon completing the job and programming 4 transmitters they removed all the old materials and new packaging and swept out my garage leaving it cleaner than when they arrived. National Overhead Door in Orchard Park, NY gave me a great product with great service. I would highly recommend them for both new and repair work involving garage doors and openers.

Description of Work
Replacement of 2 garage doors (16' x 8' and 9' x 8'), springs, tracks and operators

12/07/2017

Ted P.

Same day excellent response and service. Don came to the house fixed the cable and balanced the door that was unbalanced when installed by another company. He thanked me for my service in the Marine Corps and did not charge for the service call or for the labor required to fix the problems. We are new to the neighborhood and will certainly call him in the spring to install a new garage door.

Description of Work
Cable came loose from one side of the garage door.

06/01/2016

Tod S.

From list and previous knowledge. Close. Came on time the day after I called. Examined door. Made deal. No problem. Installed door two days later. Great job. No problem. Expeditious, friendly, fair deal, and great job. Who could ask for anything more!

Description of Work
Replaced two car garage door.

04/27/2016

Edwin V.

07/30/2015

Cheryl M.

Description of Work
very professional, replaced garage door opener with a state of the art German brand Marantac top of the line, only few dollars more than Chinese junk from competitors. Fair price would do business again highly recommend

07/07/2015

Robert T.

04/30/2015

Paula H.

Description of Work
Fixed my garage door opener. I thought I needed a new one but they were honest and told me they would be able to fix the old one.

04/07/2015

Russ L.

I was out of town and they did all the work with no issues. I'm extremely pleased

Description of Work
Tore down an existing double wide wooden door and installed a double aluminum door. Hooked it to existing door opener.

02/11/2015

Bettyann C.

The whole procedure went very smoothly. Eric was extremely efficient, friendly and responsive when I went out to check on his progress, which was often. He even programmed my car for the new remote. My house was built in the 1860s and the garage probably added sometime in the 1930s. I hated to lose the old wooden door that was painted to match the shutters but it was necessary and I have to admit that the new door does look very nice. I would highly recommend this small home town company - the phone staff, and John (who came to give me the estimate and explain the products) were all very friendly and helpful. They made me feel very confident about the decision I made.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced old wooden garage door with a new Buildmark Steel Pan Door. The springs and rails were also replaced with new ones. Although it wasn't absolutely necessary I had them replace the 22 year old opener at the same time. All the old parts were taken away and the area cleaned up.

01/13/2015

Isabel G.

Description of Work
Put a new shed door ,took out the old put in the new ,,nice guy very good work,,,,

06/30/2014

Kathy B.

Description of Work
Installed new garage door. Once installed, worker realized a panel was damaged. Took a while for replacement,but was done correctly.

10/14/2013

Kathleen C.

This company is A+. I called at approximately 11:30 am because our garage door was broken - wouldn't go up. We could not get into the garage. The person I spoke with told me the salesman would be at my house between 1 and 2 pm. He was right on time, checked out our old door and told me what the problems were. We sat down to discuss the options. He did not try to sell me anything more than what I was looking for. He gave me his proposal, which was very reasonable and much less than I had anticipated. He also made sure we were on the schedule for the very next morning. The young man who came to install the door was friendly and knowledgeable. He was on time and completed the job in a timely fashion, and cleaned up all the mess. We are so pleased with our new door and I cannot say enough good things about everyone I dealt with at this company.

Description of Work
Installed a new garage door and removed the old one and hauled it away.

09/23/2013

Carol S.

I met the provider at the EC Fair this August. The salesman who came to my home was extremely helpful with options available. Contact was maintained during the wait for order to be filled and the installation was done well and the installer was pleasant . I was particularly impressed with the individual I dealt with on the phone who asked me and quot;what can I do to make you smile?and quot; I will definitely recommend National Overhead Door to anyone who needs their services!!

Description of Work
Salesman provided good information on options, quote for chosen door and installation of door, tracks and all necessary hookups!

05/15/2013

Edward D.

We stopped out to their shop after seeing the screen door setup at the Buffalo Home Show. Everyone we encountered was pleasant to deal with and they explained all the options. They agreed to give us the Home Show discount even though it was past the promotional deadline. They sent a tech to our house to measure and check for any issues before the installation date. On the day of the installation the installer was professional and did a great job setting everything up. When he wasn't able to complete the job he agreed to come back on a Sunday to finish up. We love the look and functionality of the screen doors and have no regrets ordering them through National. National was the only company in our area that carried the Lifestyle Garage Screen doors and they seem to be much better than anything else we looked at.

Description of Work
I had two garage screen doors installed as well as a new garage door opener.

05/13/2013

David W.

It went very well. Were very pleased with the work

Description of Work
Install garage door and new power door opener. also a new service entrance was installed.

05/01/2013

Harold F.

Very pleased with rapid response and how the National people stood behind their product.

Description of Work
Had a garage door opener installed in early 2012. Due to overhead I-beam, track had to be customized and changed. Work done professionally and well. Some months later, the door would not close. A technician came within an hour or two. Door operated propoerly after repair. Had the problem again and response was again rapid. Technician said if it happened again, the mechanism would need to be replaced as they had found some problems with this manufacturer's model. It did and National door sent someone the same day who removed everything and replaced the entire opener mechanism, keypads and remotes at no charge.

05/24/2012

Adriane D.

Prompt service. Competitive price. Job looked better than I thought it would.

Description of Work
Installed new garage door

04/17/2011

Elaine R.

Happy with the product and service. Have used this company before and would use them again.

Description of Work
We had a garage door opener installed but there was no category for this. The young man was very polite and professional. We also had a problem with the garage door that prevented the opener from working properly. He pointed this out and repaired the door. The door looked great after he did it, couldn't tell anything had been done.

12/10/2010

John P.

I was most satisfied with them. They were prompt. The door was not working at all right, and I figured it would be a big charge. When it was all finished, it was only $63. They definitely know how to tune-up a garage door.

Description of Work
They repaired my garage door by adjusting the door and operator.

12/06/2010

Erin D.

From the initial phone call to the service and professionalism, I cannot say enough good about our experience. The recent snowstorm has made travel a huge hassel and for a company to handle an emergency situation so quickly and for such a fair price is amazing to me. Thank you so much!

Description of Work
Our back exterior door would not close due to the freezing weather. I called on a Saturday evening and problem solved by 11:30am Sunday morning. Dan trimmed our casing so we could get the door shut and bolted. He did an awesome job!

05/20/2010

chad W.

The experience I had with this company was ideal. The installer arrived on time and finished much quicker than I would have imagined. I would definitely recommend this company if you're looking for an insulated garage door.

Description of Work
Installed insulated garage door

06/18/2008

Chris B.

They came out to my home and removed the old garage door and old track, they also installed a new insulated door. They hauled away the old door. Due to a leak they had to come back to put in a heavier seal at the bottom of the garage door with no extra, I have had no problems since. They knew what they were doing and they were very professional.

Description of Work
Purchased a garage door only, with no opener, and had it installed.

06/26/2007

DAWN C.

After I ordered the door, it took them three weeks to get it in. Once it was delivered, it ended up being the wrong size. Instead of getting the right size, they try to make it fit, which caused the door to leak. Also just after a couple months, the paint on the door started chipping. They did try to fix the leak by caulking the area, but that did not work. Now the door sticks and I am completely unhappy with this expensive door and the service this company provided.

Description of Work
I had them install a new front entry door and a storm door for my house. They did remove the old door as well.

07/12/2006

Linda Y.

The work is being done now and seems it is taking longer than it should. The worker damaged a panel and had to leave to replace it. Only one worker came; a garage door installation requires two people. But he did show on time and has been courteous.

Description of Work
National Overhead Door replaced the garage door and the tracking. We purchased the door from them. They also reconnected the electric opener that we used on our previous door.