NATIONAL OVERHEAD DOOR

With Angi since July 2006

Precision Door Service

Precision Door Service

Precision Door services over 5000 Buffalo customers every year and has been providing service since 2001. We have a highly trained team of technicians and installers which work out of a real building and warehouse. Don't be fooled by uninsured, fly by night outfits using inferior products that give you a tail-light warranty. You should demand to see a warranty in print and every company's workers comp insurance that steps on your property.

Offers by Precision Door Service on Angi

10/01/2018

i had a new garage door and garage door opener put in to replace my 50 year old one. I was very happy with the service and job done. I have used National Overhead Door a few times. I had them put a screen on my garage a few years back and I love it and it rolls up in the winter. Before I replaced the garage door I had them come out to replace springs on my old one. I would highly recommend them th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a new garage door put in

01/03/2018

Sales person was very knowledgeable, flexible, and responsive in comparing and selecting from the options and alternatives. We ended up selecting premium series R16 insulated doors with double-pane glass windows manufactured by Richards-Wilcox in Canada. We were told they would take about two weeks to get and sure enough our phone rang in two weeks to schedule installation. Two technicians arrived...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of 2 garage doors (16' x 8' and 9' x 8'), springs, tracks and operators

CATEGORY garage doors,doors

12/07/2017

Same day excellent response and service. Don came to the house fixed the cable and balanced the door that was unbalanced when installed by another company. He thanked me for my service in the Marine Corps and did not charge for the service call or for the labor required to fix the problems. We are new to the neighborhood and will certainly call him in the spring to install a new garage door.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cable came loose from one side of the garage door.

06/01/2016

From list and previous knowledge. Close. Came on time the day after I called. Examined door. Made deal. No problem. Installed door two days later. Great job. No problem. Expeditious, friendly, fair deal, and great job. Who could ask for anything more!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced two car garage door.

04/07/2015

I was out of town and they did all the work with no issues. I'm extremely pleased

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tore down an existing double wide wooden door and installed a double aluminum door. Hooked it to existing door opener.

CATEGORY garage doors,doors

GARAGE DOORS, ELECTRIC OPENERS, STEEL, INSULATED, WOOD, ROLLING STEEL, GARAGE REMODELING, ROLL-UP SCREENS, DEAD BOLTS, ENTRY DOORS, STORM DOORS, HOLLOW METAL DOORS, FIRE DOORS & WINDOWS.