ELITE PROPERTY MAINTENANCE

Founded 1998 • With Angi since December 2006

4.1

OWNER OPERATED. USES SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ASK ABOUT ANGIES LIST 5% OFF DISCOUNT....

Diebolt Woodworks

Diebolt Woodworks

General contractor

05/27/2014

Always happy with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have them clean my gutters every few years and they are terrific.  I am soon going to ask them to some other misc. work around the house and I have full confidence in them and their prices are very reasonable.

CATEGORY insulation

04/24/2013

Poor-  Owner took weeks to get in touch with me about the job, was late to the job, he left, his crew did not fully know the job scope,  I had to explain  it to them.  They did not cover anything in my attic, blew celouse where it was not suppose to go and left 2 cavities empty.  I called and they came back to clean up and fill cavities.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blew celulouse into roof rafters, removed 4 roof vents and covered holes left behind.

CATEGORY insulation,roofing

08/01/2012

They are cheap. The quality is pretty questionable; they don’t do really good quality work. If we need something just thrown together, they can do it. Their quality is pretty bad.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Elite Property Maintenance for handyman services.

CATEGORY handyman service

12/23/2011

I'm in Kansas City and I have a house in New York.  I called two and a half weeks in advance to set up a time to meet me.  It was for maintenance.  It was all set up, but they never gave me a price.  I got there on Sunday hoping that they would be here on Monday morning.  When I called from Kansas City they did call me back even though they did not answer the phone.  They never showed up until six...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Elite Property Maintenance to replace a threshold at the cottage behind my main home.

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service,remodeling

12/14/2011

I liked the sales rep and I would recommend their services to others.  Price wise I don’t recall the price specifically but at that time it was adequate for us.  We were very happy with the quality of their service.  They were very professional.  We would use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A year ago we used Elite Property Maintenance to do some minor repairs for our roof.

CATEGORY roofing

ENERGY AUDITS, GUTTER INSTALL, PRESSURE WASHING, INSULATION, REPLACEMENT WINDOWS, SOFFITS, TRIM AND VINYL SIDING.

Check, Visa, MasterCard