MGP Painting, Inc.

Founded 2012 • With Angi since August 2014

40 Ramland Road South Suite 203B

Orangeburg, NY 10962

MGP Painting is a full-service painting contractor. Servicing Rockland, Westchester and Orange counties in New York and the surrounding areas. There are a multitude of painting companies in our area to choose from. But what sets us apart from the rest is our precision, attention to detail, diligence, and above all, customer service. We have earned a reputation as one of the premier residential and commercial painting contractors in the area by consistently providing business owners and home owners with quality painting services....

06/30/2020

Nina L.

Very professional, on time and completed the job quickly! We will definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Basement remodel

Category remodeling, wallpaper removal, interior painters

Charlene S.

MGP Painting was prompt, on time and very neat. They answered any questions I had. I was extremely satisfied.

Description of Work
MGP Painting came to paint my kitchen, bedrooms and living room.

stephanie R.

Painting project went smoothly and effortlessly. Painters were very professional and efficient. They were respective of my home and I am very impressed with their work. You can tell that the workers care about their craft and strive to make the customers happy. i highly recommend using MGP Painting for any interior/exterior work needed on your home - you will not be disappointed!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Ravi B.

The crew was extremely professional, they showed up on time and did great work. Moises the owner is very nice. I had priced a few companies and they were the medium price point. They also offer a guarantee of their work. I loved the fact that they did offer free touch ups... Would definitely hire them again. I referred them to my sister and she also did work. Great company A +

Description of Work
Interior painting of my formal dining room, living room and family room.

09/29/2017

Terry C.

It all got done in one day (as was promised) and the work performed was excellent and the installers were professional. The work space was cleaned after the job was complete and everything was to my satisfaction. I would highly recommend hiring MGP Painting for all of your painting needs.

Description of Work
Remove old wallpaper and put up new wallpaper

Category wallpaper removal, wallpaper, interior painters

02/09/2017

Joe F.

Gustavo made sure he maintained open communication with me from the initial consultation through the follow-up call, after the job was finished. His team is extraordinarily professional and detail-oriented. Talk about going above and beyond. I highly recommend MGP Painting to anyone and everyone.

Description of Work
I recently moved my business to a new location in Nyack, NY and needed to freshen up and customize both the interior walls and exterior of the building.

Tracey R.

Workers were courteous & professional always on time work completed as promised.

Description of Work
Large living room, dining room, kitchen & family room

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

Nancy K.

I was extremely pleased with the work that was done, they were neat, clean and reliable. They were at my house on time and when they left each night it was clean enough to live in. I choose the colors I wanted but they supplied the paint. When the job was done they left the house beautifully painted and of cause neat and clean. I would highly recommend MGP Painting.

Description of Work
I had my entire house painted and crown molding put up in my living room and dining room area.

Daniel G.

My experience with MGP PAINTING was so pleasant. The painters showed up on time, and worked hard, and cleaned up everyday before they left.My place looks great! I am planning on using them again come summer time for exterior work. Thank you MGP!

Description of Work
Wallpaper Removal Interior Painting - 3 Bedrooms Hallways, Kitchen, Living Room Garage

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

11/30/2016

Excellent!

Description of Work
top quality work.. they showed up on time and the entire staff was very friendly. clean work.. would definatley reccoment this company.

Category wallpaper removal

11/15/2016

Ravi B.

Great work. Professional and very reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Master Bedroom & Family Room Interior Painting

11/15/2016

Excellent!

Category wallpaper removal

07/15/2015

Raquel D.

I want to extend a thank you for the professional and courteous manner in which Mike Barbour interacted with me in the painting of our home. I am more than pleased with the completed job and the absolutely beautiful appearance of our home. Mike was very professional and courteous in advising me of work to be done. The painting staff worked very hard and the results clearly show the craftsmanship and detail. My special appreciate to them and a Navy Bravo Zulu, meaning, job well done.

Description of Work
They completed interior work which included my kitchen, dining room, cathedral ceilings and 4 bedrooms.

JJ's Coastal Painting LLC

At JJ's Coastal Painting we provide exceptional painting services to residential and commercial customers throughout Bergen County for all your painting needs. We provide superior spraying services for cabinetry, doors and much more with top-of-the-line products and a well-equipped team of painters. There is no job too big or small for JJ's Coastal! Additional phone - 201.676.7750

Black & white Services

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work.As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

Hernandez Painting

8 years of painting experience. Services include wallpaper, drywall, spackle, primer, interior/exterior painting, and more!

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about MGP Painting, Inc.

How is MGP Painting, Inc. overall rated?

MGP Painting, Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are MGP Painting, Inc. open?

MGP Painting, Inc. is open:

What payment options does MGP Painting, Inc. provide

MGP Painting, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does MGP Painting, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, MGP Painting, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does MGP Painting, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, MGP Painting, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does MGP Painting, Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, MGP Painting, Inc. offers a 10% senior discount.

Are warranties offered by MGP Painting, Inc.?

Yes, MGP Painting, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does MGP Painting, Inc. offer?

MGP Painting, Inc. offers the following services: Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Power washing, Residential, Commercial, Wallpaper Removal/Installation, Sheetrock Repair/Installation, Skim coating, Caulking, Molding Repair/Installation, Epoxy Flooring, Venetian Plaster, Deck Repair/Refinishing