HEFFRON GENERAL CONTRACTING

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2010

2051 Genesee St

Oneida, NY 13421

We provide residential & commercial construction. Modular Company services available, handyman services, real estate sales & moment in time retro design.

07/21/2015

colleen K.

The Owner Gary provides an estimate of services and encourages discussion on the methods to achieve requested services = which helped me to determine best what I wanted done and at what price I wanted to pay. His contractor physically doing the work on the project was very efficient and professional - did the job and it looks & works great!

Description of Work
new door installation, electrical repairs

10/23/2014

colleen K.

Description of Work
I had a new exterior door and steps put in, and work done on my shed . The Heffron team did an accurate job of estimating the projects, and the job was completed to my satisfaction.

Category decks, handyman service, heating & air conditioning/hvac, remodeling, home builders, woodworking

03/16/2014

John M.

It went fine. It was a small job for them, so they had to work it in when they could. I had to wait longer than I wanted, but not as long as I feared.

Description of Work
Various household repairs

11/20/2013

Michael C.

This was my second transaction with Heffron's. After Gary gave me (4) options and estimates, I selected the one that I felt fit my budget and provided relief from water entering my cellar. Gary stopped out twice to confer with me on what I wanted. His crew did an excellent job and completed it in one day. I was impressed with the minor details that they paid attention to (laid a tarp down in the driveway to place the stone so the driveway wasn't damaged and also cut the sod before digging and replaced it so seed and straw weren't required. You can barely notice where they laid the drain pipe. Although a little pricey, Heffron's work is first class and they are very customer focused. I wouldn't hesitate to use them for any project.

Description of Work
Installed drain piping and (2) daylight drains

Category drain pipe

06/06/2013

Michael C.

Provider took notes for estimates. Provider sent an employee to repair the siding about 3 days later. The employee did an excellent job of repairing the vinyl siding. Received the estimate on June 15. The estimate was exactly what I had asked for.....had 4 options broken done by work to be performed and price. I expect to use Heffron's for the foundation drainage repair based upon the quality of work on the siding repair and customer service provided by Tammy.

Description of Work
Provider gave an estimate on a vinyl siding and foundation drainage repair. Cost was $100 for the siding repair and $65 for the cellar estimate.

01/22/2013

Paul F.

I've used in the past and their service has always been consistent. They always have a fair price and are very responsive as far as scheduling goes, and are flexible with appointments.

Description of Work
Heffron General Contracting did general maintenance on my atrix system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/27/2012

John G.

The total job lasted about 9 days.

Description of Work
Our upstairs covered porch and covered stairway were deteriorating very badly. The stairway and most of the porch were demolished. They rebuilt the stairway, covered and enclosed it, the porch wasn't totally rotted, so they salvaged what was still good, put a new window in, attached the roof to our home (was leaking)(now perfect). About half way through the job, we decided to repair our back steps (concrete, cracking and falling apart) with a 10 X 13 deck and a ramp (my wife, myself and my dog are getting older). We would rehire this contractor for any other work that we needed done because we were very PLEASED with their work.

Category decks, handyman service, remodeling, home builders, woodworking

Quick 356

Smooth Move

Smooth Move Offers a Wide Labor Services, Handyman Services and Cleaning Services. Painting and Drywall Repair

Offers by Smooth Move  on Angi
    R'N'W

We offer quality and affordable general construction services.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa