HEFFRON GENERAL CONTRACTING

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2010

We provide residential & commercial construction. Modular Company services available, handyman services, real estate sales & moment in time retro design....

DiMartino Construction & Remodeling

With over 35 years as a family owned business thru 3 generations in the construction, contracting and home remodeling business, we bring to you the finest quality in residential and light commercial improvements. Whether you need an new Siding, Windows, Roofing, A new deck of any type or addition to your structure, a kitchen or bathroom remodeled, a basement refinished or more, DiMartino Construction & Remodeling is your ONE STOP SHOP FOR ALL OF YOUR HOME REMODELING NEEDS. . Please call us for a free in home estimate or consultation.

Offers by DiMartino Construction & Remodeling on Angi
Next Gen Hvac

Serving most of Central New York we are a small, newer HVAC company with years of experience in the industry. Offering competitive pricing an multiple brand options. Free estimates for all new installs.

Offers by Next Gen Hvac on Angi
Above & Beyond Unlimited, Corp.

Call us today for all your plumbing needs!

07/21/2015

The Owner Gary provides an estimate of services and encourages discussion on the methods to achieve requested services = which helped me to determine best what I wanted done and at what price I wanted to pay. His contractor physically doing the work on the project was very efficient and professional - did the job and it looks & works great!

Description of Work
new door installation, electrical repairs

10/23/2014

Description of Work
I had a new exterior door and steps put in, and work done on my shed . The Heffron team did an accurate job of estimating the projects, and the job was completed to my satisfaction.

Category decks,handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac,remodeling,home builders,woodworking

03/16/2014

It went fine. It was a small job for them, so they had to work it in when they could. I had to wait longer than I wanted, but not as long as I feared.

Description of Work
Various household repairs

11/20/2013

This was my second transaction with Heffron's. After Gary gave me (4) options and estimates, I selected the one that I felt fit my budget and provided relief from water entering my cellar. Gary stopped out twice to confer with me on what I wanted. His crew did an excellent job and completed it in one day. I was impressed with the minor details that they paid attention to (laid a tarp down in the d...

Description of Work
Installed drain piping and (2) daylight drains

Category drain pipe

06/06/2013

Provider took notes for estimates. Provider sent an employee to repair the siding about 3 days later. The employee did an excellent job of repairing the vinyl siding. Received the estimate on June 15. The estimate was exactly what I had asked for.....had 4 options broken done by work to be performed and price. I expect to use Heffron's for the foundation drainage repair based upon the quality of w...

Description of Work
Provider gave an estimate on a vinyl siding and foundation drainage repair. Cost was $100 for the siding repair and $65 for the cellar estimate.

10/23/2014

Description of Work

Category deck company","handyman service","heating & cooling contractor","room remodeling","home builder","woodworker

04/27/2012

The total job lasted about 9 days.

Description of Work
Our upstairs covered porch and covered stairway were deteriorating very badly. The stairway and most of the porch were demolished. They rebuilt the stairway, covered and enclosed it, the porch wasn't totally rotted, so they salvaged what was still good, put a new window in, attached the roof to our home (was leaking)(now perfect). About half way through the job, we decided to repair our back steps (concrete, cracking and falling apart) with a 10 X 13 deck and a ramp (my wife, myself and my dog are getting older). We would rehire this contractor for any other work that we needed done because we were very PLEASED with their work.

Category deck company","handyman service","room remodeling","home builder","woodworker

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa