Paint Medics

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2010

Paint Medics has the manpower to perform any size job. We Specialize in Commercial, Industrial, and Residential Painting. Our Employees are highly skilled at all levels of interior and exterior painting. You will find our estimates to be very competitive and our workmanship to be first rate....

tnt color solutions

Give us a call today for your Painting services.

ZFD, LLC

ANY INTERIOR PAINTING JOBS BOOKED BEFORE 2/28/22 WILL RECEIVE 15% OFF.  NOW YOU CAN BOOK US ON GOOGLE JUST BY LOOKING The Link https://g.co/kgs/eZ1huu Hi my name is Trevor, and I pride myself on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. I strongly believe in giving my absolute best in all of the projects no matter how big or small. I am an expert in my trade and will always keep you educated on your particular task or project. Please call or msg to setup your estimate, Don't Miss Out! Interior Painting Exterior Painting Flooring Installation/Refinishing Hardwood Floors Drywall/Repairs. We look forward to earning your business. NO JOB TO SMALL CALL TODAY AND BOOK NOW. Thank You BBB CERTIFICATE.

Offers by ZFD, LLC on Angi
Modest Bros Painters

07/08/2014

Ryan H.

Category house painters,interior painters

09/16/2013

Sheila K.

This job was complicated by the fact that the existing paint on the old house and garage had a high lead content; this increased the cost of the job because of how the scraping and protection of soil and property had to be handled. The workers are lead paint certified. Vince and crew were prompt and efficient; the house and garage (which included a metal garage door which was rusting and needed a fair amount of sanding) were completed in four and a half days. The house was painted white and two colors were used for trim. High quality Sherwin Williams primer and paint were used. All of our questions were answered and calls and texts were returned promptly. The crew was top rate! This was the most hassle-free contracting job I've ever experienced. We will definitely use them again for our other rental properties, and will recommend them highly to others.

Description of Work
Scraped and painted exterior of house and detached garage. Existing paint is lead-based, which involved following all required guidelines for dealing with same (6 mil plastic ground cover; sealing windows and doors with plastic; vacuuming, removing and proper disposal of all paint chips).

Category house painters

02/04/2013

Monica P.

Great professionalism!

Description of Work
Paint Medics came and painted my downstairs front room, up the stairs and in the upstairs hallway. They did a fantastic job with details and working around my schedule. I would definitely have them come in again.

Category house painters,interior painters

07/13/2012

Monica P.

The Paint Medics team provides the most professional Interior, Exterior, Residential, and Commercial painting in Western New York and Pennsylvania. Paint Medics painted the exterior of my house and now its the best looking house on the block. The masked everything off like they were painting a car. They treated my property like gold and paid attention to details I surely would have missed. I highly recommend Paint Medics.

Description of Work
Painting of house exteriorPainting of windows and trim

Category house painters

Spray Painting, Drywall Finishing, Staining, Deck Care, Power Washing, and Wall Papering.