STORIE CONSTRUCTION

With Angi since August 2010

4.3

Storie Construction is involved in all areas of residential construction. Estimates are free. A contract is drawn up between the customer and Storie Construction, based on the guidelines of the Attorney General's Office, which includes a job description, materials, beginning and ending dates of the job, and signatures of both customer and Storie Construction. If the end date of the project needs to be altered due to unforeseen circumstances such as weather, or material delays, a revised contract will be signed by both parties reflecting this change....

Tulley contracting

Quality general contracting at an affordable price. New construction,additions,remodels, porches,decks,patios,doors,windows,roofing and siding.

Vansant Construction

We are a 4th Generation Construction Company. Our longevity and success are a direct result of our unwavering commitment to our founding principles: quality, value, and integrity. We enjoy collaborating with clients, craftsman, designers, and architects to bring your project to life on time and within your budget, all while providing an exceptional value. Thank you for considering Van Sant Construction. Find us on Facebook under Van Sant Construction. NO JOB TOO SMALL OR TOO BIG!

11/15/2017

Terrible. Put us through immense stress and went 35,000 over the projected estimate and still did not complete the project

Description of Work
An addition including 2 bedrooms and a bathroom

Category drywall,remodeling,roofing,siding

07/30/2017

To return for small jobs needs constant reminders. Admits job done could have been better, but not returning to do the work. Voice mail on phone not activated.

Description of Work
Roof repairs, wiring fixes, leak damage.

Category remodeling

07/28/2016

I agreed to pay Storie Construction $2,200.00 to refinish a floor in one of my apartments while I was away. I never saw the room for 7 months. I asked to see pictures of his finished work and he never supplied me with detailed pictures. They were washed out in light. So...I saw a red flag. So, I sent him only $1,500.00 until I got back to NY. to see the floor. My tenants switched apartments, so I ...

Description of Work
He refinished a hardwood floor.

Category hardwood floor

07/22/2015

Jacent and crew were very professional and polite. Answered any questions about work being done. Crew was very friendly and meticulous on finished work.

Description of Work
Removed old siding, removed old chimney, removed metal fascia and replaced boards where needed. Installed new windows and new door. Installed new siding and new metal fascia.

Category gutter repair,siding

You are very easy-going, and you have a good understanding of what it takes for a quality project to be performed. Thank you for your review!

06/24/2015

Very well done. Accommodating. I have had many jobs done by other local contractors with unsatisfactory results. I was very pleased with Storie's workers. Were all very conscientious.

Description of Work
New fascia boards, drip edges, scraped primed and painted.

Category gutter repair

Thank you for your review! My crew is held to very high standards and I am proud of their abilities to perform quality work while utilizing each others strengths to make the project timely and satisfactory to you, the home owner.

Storie Construction speicialzes in siding, roofing, windows, doors, additions, garages, bathrooms, kitchens, and general construction such as handicap assesible ramps and decks.