JC's Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1997 • With Angi since September 2006

434 Waukena Ave

Oceanside, NY 11572

JC’s Carpets is Now Cleaning For Health EPA Registered - CDC Approved to Apply & Remove- Germs, Odors, Allergens, Viruses - Including Covid-19. It’s Safe, Non-Toxic & Environmentally Friendly. According to the CDC the first step in disinfecting is cleaning. First Time Special For Disinfecting Your Home $250 For Up To 3,000 Sq. Ft. $ 150 For Up To 1,500 Sq. Ft. Disinfecting Autos $25 (Fact - More Germs on a Steering Wheel then a Toilet Seat) Touch Point Areas - such as countertops, door knobs, light switches, railings, keyboards & other high point areas will be done by hand. Electrostatic Sprayers are used in the process this is the best way to receive full coverage. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) All employee’s will be equipped with masks, goggles, gloves & booties before entering your home or business. All our Equipment will be Disinfected before entering your home or business. Proudly Serving Long Island & South Florida Since 1997. We use a Unique Low Moisture-Green Cleaning Process we specialize in all types of carpets including wool, area rugs, the finest upholstery including leather, tile & grout cleaning, natural stone cleaning/sealing, yacht interiors & power washing. Our low moisture system is extremely fast drying & leaves no residue that prevents re-soiling. For the last 23 years we have been making our customers feel comfortable having us in their homes & attending to their cleaning needs. Thank You for visiting our profile....

01/31/2019

PETER R.

I called John Curte twice to carpet clean two rooms. Both times he told me he was on a job, and would return my call in 10 minutes. That was four days ago!!! Maybe the job was just too small, and I wish he would have just told me so and I would have understood. This is so unprofessional.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning 2 rooms.

Category carpet cleaners

Sorry [Member Name Removed] but I was in New York working until February you clearly have the wrong company but I wish I had your time!!!

08/22/2018

Bruce R.

All went well - there was one stain tha they could not clean

Description of Work
Carpets needed to be cleaned in 3 rooms and on the stairs

10/31/2017

kerri P.

It couldn't of went any better upholstery looks as new as the day it was purchased & my travertine floors look Amazing. John & crew couldn't of been nicer or more informed on his craft. He told me about how a big part of his business is cleaning interiors of the biggest yachts in the world & I can see why... Meticulous....

Description of Work
John from JC's Carpets cleaned my upholstery & travertine floors.

Category upholstery cleaning,floor cleaning

07/24/2017

Kelly S.

Wonderful. John did a great job and he is very pleasant. We would call him again in the future.

Description of Work
Carpet, floor and furniture cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,upholstery cleaning,floor cleaning

05/26/2017

Monika L.

Provider was on time, very efficient . Cleaned up after job was done. Yes will hire this provider again.

Description of Work
Had three rooms cleaned

05/19/2017

Rick R.

Great job... minor flaws showed up after the floor dried. I called John and he came back the next day without hesitation, and took care of the problem. It's refreshing to find people that stand behind their work and do the right thing. The floor is beautiful again.

Description of Work
Steam clean the grout on the kitchen floor.

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,floor cleaning

05/12/2017

J K.

I was very pleased with service provided by JC Carpet Cleaning. They were very accomodating, well priced and showed up when they said they would. I plan to use them again when they return to FL.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in entire home. Clean tile in entire home.

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,floor cleaning

04/05/2017

JAmes H.

We had glue on our carpet from a carpet protector that was used during remodeling and John knew exactly how to treat it. Carpet looks great!

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

03/22/2017

wayne S.

They were excellent. I have recommended them. Two people came out and it took a couple of hours. They cleaned up nicely. They had my complete satisfaction.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

03/20/2017

Yveatte R.

It went really well. He got all the pet stains out.

Description of Work
Sofa cleaning.

Category upholstery cleaning

03/10/2017

Fernando M.

My rugs are 20 years ols and John made them look 100% better than ever! He is a Pro and would not hesitate using him again.

Description of Work
Clean 7 rooms and 3 large Oriental Rugs

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

02/21/2017

dorian A.

John was very professional and got the job done on President’s day of all days. He came on time and gave me a call when on route. He was professional and the job was well done.

Description of Work
I had two rooms and two carpeted staircases cleaned

02/20/2017

Nora L.

It went very well. He did a good job. We were pleased. He was efficient and thorough. We plan to call him again for another job.

Description of Work
I needed a family room and inner hallway carpet to be cleaned.

02/01/2017

Anne S.

He was great! He got here within 2 business days of my call. He cleaned all those carpets and sofas effectively. He was reasonably priced and pleasant to work with!

Description of Work
He cleaned 4 area rugs and 1 room with wall to wall carpet -and two sofas.

Category carpet cleaners,flooring contractor,upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

11/17/2016

Joseph M.

John arrived early to do the job. I have used his company before and like his work very much. The carpet is very clean and we are very happy with his work AND WILL USE HIM AGAIN AND AGAIN.

Description of Work
clean carpets in 3 rooms and a hallway.

10/26/2016

Dagmar P.

They were accurate and they did a really good job.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

10/26/2016

BARBARA B.

It went very well. The carpet was in very bad shape and he worked very hard. I felt that the pricing was fair. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They cleaned our carpet.

10/24/2016

Tina L.

They're great. They're fantastic. I love them. The quality was superb.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpet.

10/24/2016

Nancy S.

We had a flood in the basement. They did a good job.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

08/23/2016

Allison D.

It was very fast, cleaning took approximately 45 mins and the drying time is about 2 -3 hours. John and his assistant were very friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Great eco-friendly carpet cleaning for my kids' room.

08/17/2016

jessica H.

very well. he did a nice job. he steam cleaned an old couch. looks great. only thing is it was tough to get a hold of him to confirm the appointment. but he did show up and did do a nice job.

Description of Work
couch cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

07/18/2016

Alfonso F.

On short notice John worked with me to fit my schedule and did a superb job cleaning the carpets in my new house. Professional, courteous and knowledgeable. Thank you for such a pleasant experience

Description of Work
House carpets cleaned

04/11/2016

Sara T.

JC's Carpet Cleaning did an excellent job cleaning the tile and grout in my house. Their work was excellent. They were prompt, prepared, and professional. I would recommend them to anyone else who needs their tile and grout cleaned.

Description of Work
JC'c Carpet Cleaning cleaned the tile and grout in my house.

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

04/09/2016

karen J.

John did an excellent job! He meticulously cleaned and spent the needed time on the job. He also offered to vacuum the areas prior to cleaning, which was a great help to me. The carpet looks wonderful and John took care to be sure the very dirty areas were treated and cleaned well. He even covered the hardwood floor at the base of the stairs to prevent any moisture getting on the wood. His low moisture system worked very well on the carpet. John was very professional and a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
I called John on Friday and he was able to come to my home on Saturday. We had a water damaged sectional couch as well as 3 rooms, 2 stairs and a hallway of very dirty berber carpet. John reviewed the couch and honestly told me the stains really could not be removed and I would be wasting my money. He then reviewed the carpet work and immediately got to it, also cleaning a small area rug.

03/09/2016

Sara T.

JC's Carpet Cleaning was wonderful. He was knowledgeable, friendly, and very professional. He did a great job cleaning the carpet.

Description of Work
JC's Carpet Cleaning cleaned a carpet in my house in Delray Beach, FL

Deysis

My name is Deysi Fernandez. I have 4 years of experience cleaning houses. I like everything to be in perfect condition and my clients are happy with the cleaning of their house. I love pets they are a very important part of me

Handy House Cleaning

All State Cleaning Service

We are a company of 15 employees and are bilingual. Our main focus is on Commercial and Residential Cleaning. Our prices differs from Commercial and Residential. For Commercial clients we do cleaning every night including weekend cleaning for large and small offices. For Residential clients we do charge for an initial cleanup and then a regular price for cleaning. We do weekly, bi-weekly, every 3 weeks, once a month and everyday cleaning. We don't use subcontractors at this point. We are a cleaning service that provides many different forms of cleaning as I have described above. We are insured and bonded. We are reliable, honest and most of all trustworthy. After the initial clean, we will take $5 off the subsequent cleaning.

Nassau County
    State of New York
    01/19/2019

Carpets, Area Rugs, Fine Upholstery, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Natural Stone Cleaning/Sealing, Mattresses, Exterior Cushions & Yacht Interiors.

Ask for details.