JC's Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1997 • With Angi since September 2006

JC’s Carpets is Now Cleaning For Health EPA Registered - CDC Approved to Apply & Remove- Germs, Odors, Allergens, Viruses - Including Covid-19. It’s Safe, Non-Toxic & Environmentally Friendly. According to the CDC the first step in disinfecting is cleaning. First Time Special For Disinfecting Your Home $250 For Up To 3,000 Sq. Ft. $ 150 For Up To 1,500 Sq. Ft. Disinfecting Autos $25 (Fact - More Germs on a Steering Wheel then a Toilet Seat) Touch Point Areas - such as countertops, door knobs, light switches, railings, keyboards & other high point areas will be done by hand. Electrostatic Sprayers are used in the process this is the best way to receive full coverage. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) All employee’s will be equipped with masks, goggles, gloves & booties before entering your home or business. All our Equipment will be Disinfected before entering your home or business. Proudly Serving Long Island & South Florida Since 1997. We use a Unique Low Moisture-Green Cleaning Process we specialize in all types of carpets including wool, area rugs, the finest upholstery including leather, tile & grout cleaning, natural stone cleaning/sealing, yacht interiors & power washing. Our low moisture system is extremely fast drying & leaves no residue that prevents re-soiling. For the last 23 years we have been making our customers feel comfortable having us in their homes & attending to their cleaning needs. Thank You for visiting our profile....

WAX & BUFF

WAX & BUFF

We specialize in reviving new life into old floors with over 7 years of experience. Wax & Buff is owner-operated and proudly serves the five boroughs and portions of New Jersey.

01/31/2019

I called John Curte twice to carpet clean two rooms. Both times he told me he was on a job, and would return my call in 10 minutes. That was four days ago!!! Maybe the job was just too small, and I wish he would have just told me so and I would have understood. This is so unprofessional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning 2 rooms.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Sorry [Member Name Removed] but I was in New York working until February you clearly have the wrong company but I wish I had your time!!!

08/22/2018

All went well - there was one stain tha they could not clean

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets needed to be cleaned in 3 rooms and on the stairs

10/31/2017

It couldn't of went any better upholstery looks as new as the day it was purchased & my travertine floors look Amazing. John & crew couldn't of been nicer or more informed on his craft. He told me about how a big part of his business is cleaning interiors of the biggest yachts in the world & I can see why... Meticulous....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
John from JC's Carpets cleaned my upholstery & travertine floors.

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning,floor cleaning

07/24/2017

Wonderful. John did a great job and he is very pleasant. We would call him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet, floor and furniture cleaning.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,upholstery cleaning,floor cleaning

05/26/2017

Provider was on time, very efficient . Cleaned up after job was done. Yes will hire this provider again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had three rooms cleaned

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpets, Area Rugs, Fine Upholstery, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Natural Stone Cleaning/Sealing, Mattresses, Exterior Cushions & Yacht Interiors.

Ask for details.