GREAT OUTDOORS LANDSCAPING LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2010

Our company has proudly been serving the NY Metropolitan area for over 45 years. We look forward to building and maintaining many beautiful landscapes and relationships with our clients, for many years to come....

Dunrite Chimney is a Long Island Fireplace & Chimney Company located in Centereach, New York. Dunrite Chimney and Stove has been servicing the Suffolk County area since 2000. Our commitment to excellent customer service and quality service sets us apart from the competition! Fax: (631) 648-3215 Voice Star: (866) 521-5875

Property Deep Cleaning takes pride in being a family owned and operated company. We take every measure necessary to keep our clients and employees safe. Providing COVID-19 Disinfection services, Deep Cleaning Services, Dryer Vent Cleaning, HVAC Cleaning(Air Duct Cleaning, Ventilation Cleaning) Post Construction Cleaning, Office Cleaning, Restaurant Deep Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Power Washing, One Time Cleaning, Move In/Move Out Cleaning...Nassau/Suffolk and Brooklyn

A BBB ACCREDITED COMPANY Milestone Restoration Inc specializes in Masonry Restoration, Brick Pointing, Brick Restoration, Cement stucco ,Flat Roofing Installations & Repair, Slate Roofing Repairs, and work related to Hanging Scaffolding and Pipe Scaffolding Services. With good reputation and over 30 years combined experience, we know how to give homes and businesses that "like-new" appearance while ensuring your Safety. Our basic categories include: brick tuck pointing, brick siding, scaffolding work , natural slate roofs,and flat roofs (our specialty). We don't use sub contractors because we like to monitor and complete all projects ourselves. DCA License #1405707 Exp. 02/28/2023 2014 Angie's List Super Service Award Winner - 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 2018 and 2019

02/01/2013

They were great. He had some really neat ideas, I really liked them. A nice guy, showed up. I will definitely call him again when we are ready to actually do landscaping. He was very responsive and he even took it a step further, he draw it out for me and everything. I will definitely contact him again, because I liked his ideas and I liked how he drew it out for me so I could see it. Like I said ...

Description of Work
I got a quote from Great Outdoors Landscaping. They gave me a quote to do some paving work and some landscaping. We were not ready to do the landscaping part and I ended up going with my builder for the paving. It did make sense. It doesn't mean that I won't use him in the future, it just means right now I needed the paving and we had a really weird pitch situation and I felt more confident in my builder guy because he would guarantee it. It was to install pavers like for a walk way and a ( inaudible 01:48.0) block and then the paving of the drive way.

Category masonry,pavers, gravel,driveway pavers

07/19/2011

My experience with them was very good. The people and the workers were very professional. They completed all the work that they said they were going to do. They started in April and finished towards the end of June. I don’t know about the price because they had to do different things. I would use their services in the future too.

Description of Work
Great Outdoors Landscaping did the paving in our backyard along with landscaping.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Our Landscaping Services Design/Build: This specialized service allows you to work with one company from concept to design. We collaborate with you to create a custom design of your property’s landscape. When you are fully satisfied with the design, our design/build team will then, promptly begin the installation process. Installation: This is the process by which the design is installed into your property. This installation process may include the trees, shrubs, perennials, annuals, low vo

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express