First Class Roofing

Founded 1979 • With Angi since May 2010

First Class Roofing Inc is a friendly, reliable and affordable roofing company that prides in its hard work, ambition, safety and honesty. We perform roofing inspections, repairs and new installations. We are fully licensed and insured and a part of the Better Business Bureau....

Pinnacle Roofing 786

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today

Chandelle Roofing

The New York roofing company that goes above and beyond in every facet of your commercial or residential roof project. The Chandelle Roofing team brings unrivaled attention to detail, superior craftsmanship and customer focused service to all of our roofing and siding jobs. Whether your roofing project is in Suffolk County, Nassau County or New York City, we are dedicated to exceeding your expectations. The sky is the limit. Utilizing the latest in advanced roof estimating software and drone technology, we are able to offer competitive roofing pricing while using top of the line materials. Chandelle Roofing is proud to use the highest quality CertainTeed roofing and siding products. We stand by all of our work with labor and material warranties.

Offers by Chandelle Roofing on Angi
All American Home Improvement, Inc

40 years of combined experience. Offering affordable roofing services with free estimates. I am a fourth generation roofer and I treat every customer like they are a member of my family with the respect and honesty they deserve. I am looking to build strong relationships with my customers that will lead to further business and referrals. Give us a call today for a free estimate!

Offers by All American Home Improvement, Inc on Angi

01/28/2019

Jay is thorough, punctual, courteous and caring. He seemed to be truly dedicated to making sure everything got taken care of properly. Work was performed competently and cleanup was excellent.

Description of Work
Partial roof replacement

10/25/2018

Great job, great price. Thanks Jay!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

10/22/2018

Cancelled appointment then showed up unannounced five hours early at second appointment . Did not call back with estimate. When asked several days later , could not bother with an estimate. A waste of time.

Description of Work
roof repairs

Our first appointment, 10/2/18, which we needed to reschedule due to weather was for 10/8/18 and Jay showed up on time at 1 p.m in Locust Valley. He did a full inspection and took pictures of your roof and then I gave you a call to let you know that this is a job we CANNOT handle. We didn't beat around the bush or lie to you, we told you the truth immediately, that this is something we cannot handle. Your response to my phone call was appalling to say the least. Your review to this situation is more than unacceptable.

10/09/2018

Jay arrived early, checked out our roof, tarred around the room's skylight, siliconed the second story windows in the back of the house, and even cleaned part of my gutter -- all for FREE. (He also told us our 17-year-old roof was in good condition and showed us how to silicone the downstairs windows ourselves.) We were shocked. Thank you, Jay. We won't hesitate to recommend you to anyone in need of a roofer.

Description of Work
We needed someone to check out some small leaks we had in our sun room.

08/07/2017

Excellent. Jay showed up on time for the estimate. He quickly diagnosed the problem and took the time to take me on the roof and explain the solution. Get this, he fixed it at no charge!! This is after a I received other estimates around 6-7 grand. I am eternally grateful for Jay's honesty and integrity and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a knowledgable and HONEST roofer.

Description of Work
Ice damming on flat roof

06/17/2016

Jay was very professional and friendly. The crew was also friendly and respectful of my property. They came very early each day (2 days) as promised. The price was in sync with 2 other estimates I had gotten, maybe even a little better. Jay noticed I had some water damage behind my siding and caulked the areas where the water was getting in. They even changed out the bulbs in the security lights since they had the tall ladders and I couldn't do it myself. When they were finished, they cleaned up everything as if they were never there. I was extremely pleased with Jay and the service he provided. I highly recommend First Class Roofing.

Description of Work
Replaced entire roof. Repaired valleys where leaking. Caulked around windows and vents. Changed security light bulbs.

07/27/2015

Cant say enough good things about First Class Roofing.They worked fast and got the job done right.They went above and beyond my expectations.Jay the owner was on hand to make sure everything agreed upon was done right. His crew were all very respectful and professional. I would highly recommend First Class.

Description of Work
Replaced my roof on my house and garage.

05/15/2015

Jay was one the first roofers to come and look at the job to give an estimate. He explained everything in detail, including options and costs. He was able to quickly schedule the job, showed up early, and completed everything that was agreed to, in addition to a few small other things at no additional cost. He and his crew were neat and professional. There was never a heavy sales pitch or pressure to do anything. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Removed old shingle roof and Installed new rubber roof on small covered porch.

05/20/2013

After talking to a total of five roofing companies from Angie's List, I knew Jay from First Class Roofing was the man for the job. He was one of two estimators who actually climbed on the roof, measured it, and looked for damages. Then he provided me with an accurate estimate and a start date. He didn't promise to give me something "free" or offer me a "promotional" deal to rush my decision. Jay's price was not the cheapest, it was what seemed fair. After scheduling the job, I got a call that the work had to be postponed 2 days--but it was due to the weather forecast of rain. I appreciated the call and totally understand since my roof is quite steep and would make the job dangerous, if not impossible to climb. On the rescheduled work day, the crew arrived early and in a whirlwind of non-stop banging for 2-days, the job was completed flawlessly and cleaned up. First Class Roofing did a first-class job. Jay delivered everything he said, on time and on budget. He actually did more than he promised, fixing some unexpected problems. I am extremely happy with our new roof and would highly recommend Jay for your next roofing project. In fact, I've given his phone number to my mother-in-law. That should show you how much I trust him on delivering quality work.

Description of Work
Ripped off & replaced roofing tiles. Replaced damaged roofing plywood, installed proper venting.

You were a pleasure to work with. Thank you for your business.

04/22/2013

Visit went great. This company is totally trustworthy.

Description of Work
Plumbing renovations

Category plumbing

You were a pleasure to work with. Thank you for your business.

Residential and commercial roof repair, installation, maintenance & removal.