Canterbury Landscaping Co.

Founded 1988 • With Angi since April 2009

Landscape and Horticultural...

K&V MOBILE DETAILING & MOVING SERVICES

Call us today for all your mobile detailing & moving needs!

04/07/2016

The charge was on him he paid for everything and there was no pressure of any kind. Such a gentlemen and very friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a lot of windows and one of the transom windows was broken. He came with no hesitation to fix the window as if it was no big deal! Great service.

CATEGORY handyman service

09/08/2015

This crew is thorough, courteous and punctual. The office is always willing to address any questions and will work with you to meet your individual needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provide seasonal lawn care and maintenance.

05/28/2014

I like them. They are good and reliable. Their staff is very polite and we have used them every Friday of the last three years. They charge depending on the services that you want and I get a monthly bill with them. What they do is they send you a contract and they list all their services. You check off what you want at the beginning of the season and it is divided by ten months. They send your co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The last time that I used Canterbury Landscaping Co. was this Friday for lawn and yard work.

03/27/2014

.Bill is very nice, attentive and knowledgeable. His crew were hard working and pleasant. Any issues or questions were addressed in good time. All plantings seem to have withstood the harsh winter and i will have no qualms having more of my landscaping done by Canterbury.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed old bushes, dug up roots and stumps. reconfigured spaces. with new plantings and sod. removed debris . replanted some existing bushes and plants

06/10/2013

I am happy with them. They come every week because I am contracted with them. I think their pricing is very reasonable. The crew are very nice. I have a dog, and I always lock the gate when they are done. My gardener does not have to go out every time they come because they check the gate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Canterbury Landscaping works for me. They do all my landscaping. Recently, they even trimmed the tree over my garage.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

Landscape Design & Maintenance.