Major Homes Corp

General Remodeling
NYC DCA

48-52 Clearview Expy

Oakland Gardens, NY 11364

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Major Homes is a family owned and operated home remodeling company and has been serving the community for over 101 years. All of our projects have a manager for supervision so everything will come out the way YOU want. Our experienced project designers will help you design a home that you are proud to return to each day. We offer buy-now-pay-later options so you can make the investment in your home while having time to pay it out slowly....

window replacement (532)roofing (309)siding companies (200)gutter repair (157)home remodeling (138)awnings (28)basement remodeling (15)door installation (136)plumbers (48)woodworking (46)electrician (45)flooring (37)

06/06/2021

I purchased my home a few years ago and high on the list of necessary upgrades was the siding. I've done a lot of DIY projects on my own in recent years to tighten up the house including crawl space encapsulation and converting my attic into a conditioned space. I thoroughly researched different aspects of insulated vinyl siding so I was prepared to have an educated conversation with the four cont...

Description of Work
Insulated Vinyl Siding

Category appliance repair,siding

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

04/08/2021

We hired Major Homes to replace most of the windows in our house. I am happy with every aspect of my interaction with them. Jason, the person who gave us the quote and described the windows was prompt, clear, obviously very knowledgeable (I think he said his father started the company, but I could be mis-remembering that) and did *not* try a very heavy sales pitch on us. There was no issue at all ...

Description of Work
Replaced most of the windows in our house.

Category appliance repair,replacement windows

Work Completed On 04/08/2021

01/19/2021

Project went great overall. We did a complete replacement of the roof, all new vinyl siding and all new windows - it was a large project. The process initiated with some emails and texts to Jason, he came over to my home to review the options and do a demonstration on the windows. We discussed options and reviewed materials for the roof and siding. I didn't feel any real pressure at all during the...

Description of Work
New roof, all new windows, new siding

Category roofing,siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 08/12/2017

Review for Major Homes Corp - 48-52 Clearview Expy, Oakland Gardens, NY - 39144471

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I still show pictures if your house to this day, I consider it some our best work. Thank you for your trust, and we look forward to working with you again. all the best, Jason

10/21/2020

Excellent job by Major Homes on my Bathroom Remodel. Robert was very helpful as the General Contractor and Mike (Foreman) was great to work with. Would hire again!

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category appliance repair,home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for years of loyalty, we will be here when you need us again! all the best, Jason Kersch

09/22/2020

This is the third time I had Major Homes perform construction work for me (siding, doors & windows for my mother-in-law’s house and complete Reno job of my son’s co-op), and as with my previous experiences, work was done as designed, at quoted cost, within the timeframes provided and flawlessly performed. Bill and his crew were true professionals, and their workmanship was impeccable!!!

Description of Work
Leaders, Gutters & Capping

Category appliance repair,gutter repair,roofing,siding

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to place this review. It was our pleasure working with you once again. We look forward to working with you in the future. Be well. Mitch

08/24/2020

We were thoroughly impressed with Major Homes and confident in their ability to deliver an array home contracting services. We found Jason to be an excellent salesperson, affable, timely and thoroughly knowledgeable about all roofing, gutter, siding and window products, pricing and options. He offers his expertise with a caring touch, demonstrative of the fidelity he has to the customer and the re...

Description of Work
Roofing, Siding, Windows

Category awnings,gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows,woodworking

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to place this review. Please feel free to reach out to us Via Email or a call to our office any time. Be well. Mitch

05/22/2020

Hands down to Mr. Kersch for the quick respond and affordable price for the repair. That's what I call quick services , in less than 30 min, He accommodate for a quick appointment today. Karl did a Awesome job . Thanks again

Description of Work
Quick siding repair

Category appliance repair,siding

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

Thank you!! It was our pleasure to work with and for you. Please email me at mkersch@majorhomes if you need anything else. Be well. Mitch

05/04/2020

Budd and the teams he had working on our house project were very professional and genuinely nice people. Because of Budds project management skills, the house project was completed in 3 months when other contractors told us it would take 6- 8 months! Budd was very responsive and quickly addressed issues and any problems that arose. We spent a little more than we wanted as there were extras that en...

Description of Work
First floor guy and addition of new second floor

Category drywall,electrician,hardwood floor,heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,lighting,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,home builders,home remodeling,doors

Work Completed On 02/13/2020

Review for Major Homes Corp - 48-52 Clearview Expy, Oakland Gardens, NY - 38540890

Thank you so much for the kind words. Budd is amazing and is a great asset to Major Homes for over 25 years. We are well known and were written up on the front page of the New York Times for not only the great work and service we have but for how quickly we complete a job. I am amazed how long most contractors drag a job on for. Once we are on a job, we want to move it along so we do not pout cust...

04/13/2020

Very good, very reasonable and did it right on the spot. No issue.

Description of Work
partial roof repair

Work Completed On 11/20/2019

It was our pleasure working with and for you. Be well. Thank you. Mitch

03/02/2020

The roof is not leak, so I guess it doing ok.

Description of Work
partial roof repair

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

Thank you for your business. We always do a job properly so there are no problems. Be well. Mitch

Home Remodeling & Construction - Windows, Roofing, Siding, Gutters Bathrooms, Extensions, Decks, Kitchens, Dormers, Basements, Attics, Carpentry, Doors,

Attic Insulation, door repairs, handyman work

Financing Available, Check