Moran Contracting

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Broad vision. Careful thought. Hand-crafted design. Thats our motto. No job too big, or too small. We specialize primarily in kitchens, and baths. From complete rip outs, to direct replacement. We also do a wide variety of residential renovations such as, windows, doors, flooring, decks, additions, etc. Put your trust in a company who will not only get the job done, but will get the job done the right way. Free estimates....

Modern Scapes and Hydroseeding

Based just outside of Binghamton, Ny. We provide beautifully landscaped outdoor living spaces, custom designed and installed. We offer complete landscaping and hardscaping services including hydroseeding. Whether the project is large or small, we recognize the importance of dedicated service. Our mission, is to provide creative landscapes that go above our customers expectations while maintaining the highest standards of craftsmanship.

Couple of Repairs

If customer buy materials I will only charge for labor costs. Free estimates. If customer requests I can I give them a 1 on 1 consultation so we can know more information on exactly what the Customer wants. senior/Veteran Discounts Available. We are also on Facebook. Couple of Repairs. Insured.

NY ROOF - McCaig & Daughters

We offer a 10% discount to all military/law enforcement/teachers and will beat any competitor's written estimate by up to 10%. NY ROOF/ McCaig & Daughters has over 39 years of experience on the roof and in the roofing industry .We proudly serve Utica and other areas in New York State . We specialize in all types of roofing ,siding gutters & building . At NY ROOF - We have a full service office & team who can respond to any repair within 24 hours of the call . We can also supply our customers with a complete maintenance plan to keep your roofing investment newer, longer .Please contact us today for a free estimate. Thank You , The McCaig Family .

02/23/2020

Lisa .

Matt has consistently gone above and beyond in his work. I have worked with many contractors in this area and he is the only one I will now use. The work is done quickly, beautifully and at prices that can not be matched. He is conscientious, on time, thorough and holds to his quoted prices. I have recommended him to several friends who are as equally happy with his work. Aside from the home repairs. He designed and made from scratch a gorgeous large shadow box to house my husband's guitar. Matt has also helped me figure out some redesign ideas that I will be having him do that I would never have thought of myself. I cannot recommend Matt highly enough. He is honest, respectful and his work is done to the highest standards!

Description of Work
A new hardwood floor put down in the livingroom, a shower head replaced, three restarts of my hot water heater, repairs to my heat ducts.

Category remodeling

02/22/2020

Kathleen A.

The work was excellent.

Description of Work
Roofing, gutters, doors, installation of stove, plumbing, hot water heater, electrical outlets, stairway bannister and spindle repair

Category contractors,decks,drywall,electrician,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

02/11/2020

Timothy W.

It went great and he was fast and efficient and very reasonable on his.prices. His quilty was great

Description of Work
Put in three windows

Category remodeling,replacement windows

02/09/2020

jim F.

Matt has not only done excellent cosmetic work in the form of putting tiles on the floor in the master bath and rebuilding and restoring the deck on a rather large front porch, he has done work to make my home safer. Matt enlarged an unused closet and created a space on the main floor for a washer and dryer all hidden by beautiful louvre doors. In addition, Matt custom built new stairs leading to the basement replacing dangerous old stairs. The work is everything I hoped it would be and more. His work is of the highest quality. Matt is a steady, reliable and dedicated worker. He provides accurate estimates and works hard to make costs manageable. He has completed every project on time or even quicker than originally planned. Equally important, Matt is honest, respectful and totally reliable. I trust him alone in my house and he always clearly explains his ideas and plans so that I am educated as to what he needs to do. I will add that I have enthusiastically referred Matt to several of my friends and each one of them has expressed gratitude to me for sending Matt their way. This is a young man I can rely upon to help whenever I need it and this small community is fortunate to have someone with his skill level, his eagerness to tackle challenging projects, his positive attitude and, most of all, his integrity. I plan to call upon his skills again and I am very happy to recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Matt rebuilt my font porch decking, rebuilt my basement stairs, repaired basement windows and created a space for first floor laundry facilities. Matt also tiled the master bathroom. All work was done very well.

Category decks,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling,doors

02/06/2020

Dirt The G.

Matthew was very professional right from the start. The quote he gave me was very organized and he clearly explained the costs and any questions I had. He worked very clean, never letting a mess pile up and the work he accomplished was done long before my schedule had planned for. Quality of work is important and this young man knows it and provides nothing less that 100% quality and reliablility. I would easily refer Matthew to any of my friends projects and have!

Description of Work
renovating house

Category remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling,interior painters,doors