L W Morse & Son

Founded 1970 • With Angi since September 2011

4.3

Visa, Mastercard and Discover are accepted....

Above & Beyond Unlimited, Corp.

Call us today for all your plumbing needs!

Next Gen Hvac

Serving most of Central New York we are a small, newer HVAC company with years of experience in the industry. Offering competitive pricing an multiple brand options. Free estimates for all new installs.

Offers by Next Gen Hvac on Angi

01/21/2015

Donald P.

Description of Work
leaned and adjusted gas furnace. Installed new faucet in bathroom lavatory. All went well.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,drain cleaning

10/21/2014

Danielle H.

They were good. They were very prompt in coming out and fixing the problem. They were reasonable in price. The quality was excellent.

Description of Work
They fixed a plumbing issue.

Category plumbing

11/09/2012

Douglas C.

The service Technician arrived about 1 PM and was very proffessional and knew his job. A part was needed and he went to his shop to locate one . He was back in 10 minutes and had my furnace fixed shortly after. I would HIGHLY reccommend this company to all. I'm going to have them back to give me a price on a new high efficiency furnace. Again HIGHLY Recommended.

Description of Work
Called and told receptionist that i had no heat. She was very curtious and said that someone would be over in the afternoon. Because i was a first time customer i was told it would be C.O.D. which i expected. The service Technician arrived about 1 PM and was very proffessional and knew his job. A part was needed and he went to his shop to locate one . He was back in 10 minutes and had my furnace fixed shortly after..

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

10/26/2012

Arline V.

Description of Work
My main line backed up and was overflowing from my slopsink on the ground floor. The plumber on call came. He said he could not use a snake, because my slopsink was in the way. Instead, he used something like a heavy oblong ball in which he attached a hose to run water through. It appeared to go down only 2 feet. When he was done, he ran the water for a short time, the water went down, so I paid him and he left. After he left, I washed my pots and ran my dishwasher. I then went downstairs, only to find that the water had backed up again. The water he ran probably filled the small area he had cleared. I called him back, and the first thing he said was that it would cost me another $105.00 for him to come back. I said I had to give it some thought and I would call him back. He said don't make it too late because he had to go to bed early, he was getting up at 5AM to go to a ballgame. After some thought, I decided I did not want him to come back. If he was going to do the same thing it means he would be coming back again. I was tired and decided to get someone else the next day. I called someone else, he came and had no trouble snaking it out. I am glad to say I have had no trouble since. No thanks to L.W. Morse.

Category drain cleaning

12/09/2011

Kathleen C.

They were very prompt, it was the owner who came up and helped us out on a Saturday. That was good. They are very thorough and do quality work.

Description of Work
LW Morse & Son came when our hot water heater burst.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

09/07/2011

Roberta A.

He is always very reliable and sometimes they can come right away. When I called in the winter they said that their first priority was to the people with no heat but they could come as soon as those people were helped. Their price is reasonable for what they do. They do a good job, they clean up after themselves, and they don't leave a mess.

Description of Work
I have used LW Morse & Son for years. I had a faucet replaced most recently and he also snaked a drain for me.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning