Pure AirCare

Founded 2014 •

P.O. Box 250

NORTH TONAWANDA, NY 14120

Pure AirCare is your #1 local air duct and dryer vent cleaners. Satisfaction is guaranteed. Veteran owned and operated. We don't cut corners we clean them. Call our office 716-367-8137, or Mangers phone at 716-418-6070. Breathe the difference Www.Pureaircareusa.com...

Resposiveness

air duct cleaning (9)dryer vent cleaning (3)HVAC Companies (1)

12/30/2020

Extremely professional and thorough. Reactions to the dust we normally have with the furnace on is virtually nonexistent. Will hire them again in a few years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Duct Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2020

09/11/2020

Excellent, they scheduled an appointment, arrived promptly, explained what needed to be done and why. They did it, tested it, and charged a bit less than the quote as the job was a bit simply than they expected. I also appreciated that they had a discount for veterans.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean out dryer duct and replace outdoor dryer vent door

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2020

01/08/2020

Excellent the technicians were very professional and explained all my questions

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ducts cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2019

10/10/2019

Efiicient. Quiet. Did not leave a mess.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air ducts and dryer vent cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2019

07/16/2019

Worth every penny - great service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned and treated ductwork/vents

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2019

We're very glad you were happy with our services sir. These are the kind of reviews we always strive for. If you need anything never hesitate to reach out. Thank you, and we will certainly pass on your kind words to your techs.

07/15/2019

Extremely poorly. Was told the job would be $900. I believe he was testing my mother and me just to see what he could get away with. Immediately sent him home. He said he was joking and we could reach a price - that is not how it works, the price should be set based on the number of vents. I was told that they would charge that way, and expected it. This is not a big house, it is a small one by an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct Clening

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

I'm surprised at this review. That day the office manager reached out to you. The technician explained it was a joke and he repeatedly apologized that was in poor taste but he usually does that to break the ice. Unfortunately you refused to let him inspect. However the following day the office manager came out to your home and did the estimate for you. Even pointing out a rat infestation during in...

01/08/2019

Steller job from this crew. The guys were true professionals. Very friendly service. Very clean and efficient. I couldn't believe how bad my system was. Since the cleaning and sanitizing, I can immediately tell a difference with my bad allergies. I highly recommend their service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct system cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2019

01/08/2019

Excellent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2019

Happy to help [Member Name Removed] thank you for the review sir. Your description is the kind of service we strive for daily.

12/18/2018

Brian helped me out with the furnace as well. He is really good. They show me pictures. I did shop around and they were by far the best, they were the cheapest. They were 15 minutes early. They answered everything I have. I have recommended them. They were just excellent. They were professional. They swept up when they were done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned up my duct.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], this is the kind of review we strive for. We will certainly let your team know of your kind words. Thank you for referring people as well. We promise to take care of anyone you recommend the same way. It was a pleasure to work with you. Glad you and your family can now breathe the difference. If you need anything never hesitate to reach out. 716-367-8137, www.pureaircareu...

Air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check