Handyman Extraordinaire

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2011

7260 Wilrose Ct

NORTH TONAWANDA, NY 14120

Family owned and operated for 7 years. With over 25 years of experience in the home remodel and repair industry. We pride ourselves on customer service and quality of work. You can feel comfortable that your handyman project will be dealt with professionally and with care. Mike will be onsite to coordinate your project and to see the project through to completion....

handyman (154)drywall (25)door installation (21)interior painting (18)plumbers (13)home remodeling (11)woodworking (7)lighting (7)ceiling fan installation (6)window replacement (6)electrician (6)decks & porches (6)

09/02/2021

They were good. Very easy to talk to, came on time, and finished everything in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Hired them to help me with a couple of small projects around the house

Work Completed On 09/02/2021

02/09/2021

He gave me the price for the insta on the floor in the dining room $ 600. he was supposed to email me or text me the cost for the bathroom and the drywall in the kitchen and never heard back from him. I hired a contractor back in August I gave him money for the materials and a quarter of the money down every day he promised me he was coming he ripped my bathroom out I have all the materials kept p...

Description of Work
Partial bathroom remodel half of it was done and then replace drywall in kitchen and put a floor in the dining room

Category awnings,ceramic tile,drywall

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

Review for Handyman Extraordinaire - 7260 Wilrose Ct, NORTH TONAWANDA, NY - 39182448

Hello [Member Name Removed], This is Mike from Handyman Extraordinaire. I am responding to your review. I am sorry to say but you and I have not spoken and I have never received any money from you. Please check your records. This is a serious issue and I hope that you will clear this matter up and respond to this with an apology, as this is a serious statement you have made.

11/16/2020

Great. He was punctual and fast, and did a good job.

Description of Work
Attic insulation

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

11/11/2020

Very well. The work was done efficiently with great care. Everything done was very satisfactory.

Description of Work
About 8 small projects

Category gutter repair,handyman service,house painters,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

10/16/2020

Fantastic ! Mike, the owner, arrived on time and was very professional. He educated me on the process to install concrete anchors to affix Street Lamps for my driveway. In addition, he worked diligently to ensure that the angle of the light globes were properly aligned to the area we required. Great Job Mike ! I will refer you to everyone that needs a Handyman to support home projects.

Description of Work
Installation of Concrete Anchors and Street Lamps

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

04/29/2020

Due to his business being non-essential, he could not perform work until State changed regulations. I replaced the deck boards myself.

Description of Work
Boards on deck needed replacing

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 04/29/2020

02/25/2020

I highly recommend Mike 'Handyman Extraordinaire LLC'. I had a number of odd jobs around the home including drilling in coat hooks, hanging some heavy mirrors, and hanging pictures. Mike took my call in the morning and agreed to come over after his main work day to do this work. He completed all in a very professional manner and had a great disposition while doing all these things. I will use him ...

Description of Work
Drilling in coat hooks, hanging heavy mirrors and art work.

Work Completed On 02/24/2020

11/15/2019

As of today he stopped by and gave me an estimate the estimate will be given to me in the next 2 to 3 days that’s as far as we’ve gone

Description of Work
Estimate work to be done

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

11/11/2019

Called mr. extraordinaire up explaining needed about 13 things done around my home in lackawanna , NY mostly inside couple things outside. Explaining outside electrical box on air central air and hose bibb replaced. Mr extraordinaire replied sarcastically i do not do outside work or electrical box for central air, and he doesnt come to lackawanna only north of buffalo made it like he was above tha...

Description of Work
Tried get Some electrical/plumbing & misc. Work Done

Category electrician,handyman service,plumbing

Work Completed On 10/25/2019

I do not cover the Lackawanna area. I stated this to this man and he was unpleasant about that fact. Sorry

10/11/2019

very well, work was done on time and quickly, we will use him again.

Description of Work
gutter problem, leaks in the house and crack in the stucco

Category gutter repair,handyman service

Work Completed On 10/11/2019

Light electrical, plumbing, doors, flooring, painting, trim, deck repair, Drywall and painting interior.

N/A