ARCHIE DONOUGHE SANDING INC

Founded 1974 • With Angi since July 2006

Family owned and operated since 1974. Fully insured. We do not sub out our work....

Dan the Tile Man continues to be family owned and operated. We take great pride in assuring that every job from start to finish has been completed to customer satisfaction. Our attention to our customers specific needs and custom installs has enabled us to gain a reputation unlike any other. When you’re in need of superior tile installation services, Dan the Tile Man has you covered every step of the way. From choosing the perfect tile that best complements your space to unbeatable installation options, we do it all.

Bud’s Ceramic Tile and Remodeling is owner-operated by Gerald Ogilvie who has more than 30 years’ experience in the ceramic tile and remodeling field. He proudly serves Erie County and Western New York for any bathroom remodeling projects, and also specializing in ceramic and porcelain tile and marble flooring repair and installation. DURING COVID-19: We are following all State guidelines and protocols, including requiring a waiver signed by all homeowners in order to complete work.

At Carney Home Improvements our number 1 priority is customer satisfaction. We provide all our services at great prices and top quality workmanship on every job we do. I am the owner and operator that is at every job with over 18 years of experience. We offer a wide range of services everything from small handyman repairs in your house to full remodels. We replace, windows, doors, flooring, kitchens, bathroom, tile, sidings, decks, hang tv's, and much more.

09/26/2020

wow... just wow. It is truly unbelievable the quality of work these guys do. I just had them come in and refinish my hardwood floors and the job was 10 star. I have two dogs and three kids. Our floors were in rough shape at the back door and the main entrance (garage door). These guys made it look like fresh newly installed hardwood. I can't believe they didn't have to replace any wood. It's smoot...

Description of Work
Hardwood floor refinishing

Category flooring contractor

Thank you for your high praises. It was a pleasure doing business with you!

04/17/2017

The floor looks beautiful, services were done on time, workers were professional. I will definitely hire them in the future.

Description of Work
refinish an old oak floor

Category hardwood floor

10/07/2015

We had two different crews each week. Both did an excellent job. They showed up early and spent the first two days of each week doing all of the sanding. They do a really good job of minimizing the dust. The second story was completed first. Week two was for the first floor. We had taken out a wall to open up the kitchen and they did a great job of filling in the space with a very good quality mat...

Description of Work
Refinished two floors of red oak hardwood flooring, set of stairs in house and did some repair work where we removed a wall. Total of 6 rooms, foyer, staircase, two hallways, and 4 closets.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

06/20/2014

The repairs (some of which were very difficult) went seamlessly. The crews were efficient and friendly. The process was as dust free as they could make it. They had quite a job they were facing, and did excellent work. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a repair or refinishing need. I am extremely happy with this work.

Description of Work
He tore up the carpeting. He repaired, restored and sanded all of the hardwood floors in my house.

Category hardwood floor

01/16/2014

Refinished living room, dining room, 1st floor and 2nd floor hall and stairway. Added new floor to front entry way.

Description of Work
I used ARCHIE DONOUGHE SANDING INC.

Category flooring contractor

SALES, INSTALLATION & REFINISHING HARDWOOD FLOORS.