American Waterworks Irrigation

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2012

We are a local company specializing in the installation and service of underground sprinkler systems. We install brand new Rain Bird fully automatic underground sprinkler systems. We also have a dedicated service department to handle any other sprinkler needs. We offer spring start-ups of the sprinkler systems as well as fall winterizations of them also. We also offer installation of new underground landscape lighting, underground pet containment systems and exterior yard drainage....

R E Peters Landscaping & Drainage

Established in 1980, owner is present on every job. All water & drainage problems corrected inside and outside of the home or business. Owner is a Master Sewer Licensed Contractor. Also provides complete landscaping services with professional landscape designer on staff. Fully licensed and insured. Additional services: firewood & snow removal, backhoe & bulldozer services, tree removal, topsoil and mulch, patios & retaining walls

Locktight Waterproofing Corp

Hands On Owners With 25+ Years of Experience, Polite Staff And Crew. Affordable Pricing. Ask About 10% Angie's List Discount. Do It Right With Locktight!

T-Mark Plumbing Heating & Cooling

T-Mark Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is WNY's largest family owned and operated contractor. We offer quality service, affordable prices, and an unparalleled commitment to customer satisfaction. We strive to exceed your expectations and bring you all of our services at a great price. We are Western New York born and raised, and we proudly offer our services to all of Erie county and southern Niagara county. We offer an extremely diligent, hardworking and FAST Rapid Rooter Service. We have the knowledge and experience to help you out with your sewer. Bottom line: we will get your sewer unplugged. We have a great team. T-Mark is family owned and operated and all our technicians are drug tested, background checked, and just genuine nice people. Since inception, we have experienced an extremely low turnover rate. So you can be sure you are getting a trustworthy candidate for your plumbing project. We are a 24/7 Plumber. We know emergencies happen, so we have a plumber available all 24 hours of all 7 days of all 52 weeks a year. We have got you covered with any problem you are having, and we won’t charge you extra for it. We offer many other services, including sump pumps, hot water tanks, backflow preventers, furnaces and boilers, plumbing fixtures and underground excavations. No job is too big, and no job is too small. Our goal is to become your plumber of choice. Please call at 716-864-7277 next time you need any sewer or drain repair, experiencing a plumbing issue, or perhaps need some excavation work. Whatever the problem, T-Mark Plumbing has the solution. Additional website: www.t-markheatingcooling.com

Offers by T-Mark Plumbing Heating & Cooling on Angi

06/20/2017

Al and his crews have serviced my system numerous times during the past 7 years. Any complaints are minor and usually corrected promptly. Pricing is competitive. It seems unfair to American Irrigation that with 7 positive reviews that their overall grade is noted as an F.

Description of Work
maintain residential sprinkler system.

10/15/2015

Description of Work
Requested proposal for water system via email from Angies list...Have not heard from them

04/10/2014

It was wonderful working with Al and his crew. Which was a WELCOME change to from my previous irrigation company that had originally installed the system 2 year prior, but were awful. Al and his crew showed up on time and worked quickly. I needed significant repair to a third of my system because I had an I ground pool installed. If they had to move a piece of landscaping (ex. A bush)they replante...

Description of Work
I had an existing sprinkler system but I had a pool installed so the lines were cut in several areas and needed to be rerun, reconnected and in one case redirected. Further my valve box needed to be raised as the yard was regarded.

06/29/2013

Great! Previously, he repaired our sprinkler heads and lines that were winterized by another company and were broken when we turned them on in the spring. I called on a Saturday but decided not to leave a massage and call again on Monday. He called me back within 30 minutes and scheduled my service. He knows his business and does excellent work!

Description of Work
Close and start up of lawn irrigation system.

06/24/2013

Al was very nice and professional. He came to check my existing irrigation system. I had recently put in a pool and the system in the back yard was a mess. He came and worked on Memorial Day so he could get the job done by the time he quoted! he had a lot more work then he originally anticipated as the original system the Huron Sprinklers installed was seriously flawed. However he did not increase...

Description of Work
Repaired my existing irrigation system.

Category irrigation systems

Underground sprinkler systems. Landscape lighting. Exterior yard drainage.

Fire sprinklers. Sewer drainage.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa