Pro Source Contractor Services

Founded 2015 • With Angi since February 2016

Pro Source Contractor Services is a full service home handyman and carpentry contractor based out of North Bellmore. We exclusively offer nighttime service so our customers do not have to take off from work. No matter if you need a small home repair, a custom carpentry project completed, sheetrock installed in your basement or new flooring installed you are in the right place. My name is Steve Henson, and I’m the owner of Pro Source Contractor Services and I love what I do for my customers, helping them maintain, repair and upgrade their homes. If you’re a homeowner with an upcoming project who really loves their home, when you work with me you will not only get high quality craftsmanship but you’ll get great communication too. You call, I answer, it’s that simple!...

Fibrenew Suffolk South

Fibrenew specializes in the repair, restoration and renewal of leather, plastic, vinyl, fabric and upholstery servicing six major markets: automotive, aviation, commercial, medical, marine and residential. Utilizing our services to repair damaged materials in your vehicle, boat, airplane, home, office or clinic offers an environmentally-friendly and cost-effective alternative to replacement. We are mobile and can come to your home or business.

Envision Contractors

Baltic 2 Boardwalk

12/02/2020

Everything went great. Steve was on time, friendly, neat and did a great job with everything. He’s easy to talk to and is eager to get things done for you the way you want them done. His prices are very reasonable too. I am looking forward to working with him again when I need more stuff done. Very glad I finally found someone good. Thanks Steve!

Description of Work
Fence gate built and installed, fence pickets replaced, exterior basement doors rebuilt, bathroom sheetrock replaced, bathroom repainted, basement entrance repainted. Some exterior pavers reset, door handle and strike plate reset.

Category contractors,drywall,handyman service,woodworking,interior painters,doors

10/22/2020

Steve was always punctual and he was running late he always texted. Steve is a hard worker and great carpentry skills. He was a pleasure to work with and would definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
finish basement

Category remodeling

09/18/2020

We are happy with Steve’s work. Steve did re-caulking all windows of our 2 story house. Nice job. We are glad we found Steve From Angie’s list. Thank you Steve.

Description of Work
Re-caulking windows

Category handyman service

08/14/2020

The job went smoothly with no problems. Steve was professional from start to finish. Neat clean and knowledgeable. We would definitely use Steve again and recommend him to all of our friends.

Description of Work
Remove sleeve air conditioning units. Repair outdoor siding, indoor sheetrock, tape and spackle.

Category contractors,siding

08/14/2020

Excellent job..neat and very reasonable..!... no sign of the holes where the wall units were!! Sided and sheet rocked!!

Description of Work
Needed wall air conditioners removed , siding and sheet replaced...

Category awnings,drywall,siding,woodworking

Handyman and Carpentry Repairs; framing,sheetrock, tape and spackle, flooring,molding and trim, interior doors, exterior doors, windows, tile, bathroom and kitchen cabinetry, concrete repairs, asphalt repairs, landscaping, assembly services, educational courses, limited electrical (devices and direct fixture replacements), limited plumbing (direct fixture replacements), and much more.

New Home Construction, Additions, Siding, Roofing, Driveways, Sidewalks, Irrigation, Garage Doors, Sliding Glass Doors, Very Large Windows.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express