Ashland Home Improvements

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2013

We are a Fully Licensed & Insured company located in Baldwin, ny We do any type of homeimprovement around your home! From roofing, siding , stoops , windows , driveway, walk way We give free estimates!...

Here at Concrete Creations LI Corp we offer services like no other Our knowledgeable staff will guide you from start to finish and beyond your project completion We are a family based company with over 30 years of construction experience Our services include concrete driveways brick paver driveways stoops patios brick Venere stone Venere concrete block sidewalks and much more just give us a call

Family owned & operated. 24 hr emergency contact no: (516) 830-0166. Regular evening appointments available. License info: Suffolk County License: #48488-H, Westchester County License: #WC-23915-H11, Nassau County License: #H07086000, NYC License: #1402159. Additional email: info@AlwaysAffordableChimney.com. Always Affordable Chimney, Inc. is your Long Island Chimney Repair Specialist. We are a full service chimney and masonry company located on Long Island that services Suffolk & Nassau Counties as well as Queens, Brooklyn and Westchester County. We are a family owned business looking forward to serving all your chimney service and repair needs.Ask Us About The Ez Breathe Air Purification And Dehumidifying System We Now Install $89.99 Fireplace Cleaning Nassau & Suffolk County Only $10.00 off for Seniors Fireplace Cleaning

Classical Pavers serves both New Jersey and New York in the Tri-state area. We are masonry contractor company that specializes in the installation of outdoor living areas including paver driveways, walkways, patios, steps, stoops, retaining walls, culture stone, and fire pits. We are fully insured.

05/27/2014

Came and wasted my time(after two initial calls) with a 30 min or so estimate...then never called or returned calls for an estimate. Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!! I purchased my home in 1973 and have seen it all but Never even a return call! WEIRD!

Description of Work
After two calls he finally showed up for an estimate then never once called after I showed him three fairly profitable jobs. I redialed his cell # and he said he got busy on a project and will call. Never called me. I don't get it? Why be in business? i would Never use his services if he was the last contractor on the Plant!!!

09/09/2013

This was a major project which took 10 days to complete. I always had the same foreman on-site each day and the owner was by to oversee the progress and to talk to me about any questions I may have had. I have had a lot of work done in my home over the past two years because of water damage and I can honestly say that this company surpassed the others I have used. I found the owner, Carlos and his...

Description of Work
They demolished a retaining wall and driveway; removed and replaced a fence; put in a brick walkway.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,fencing,masonry

07/04/2013

Carlos came to my house and gave a quote for the siding. Hired him to do the job. His crew of workers did an excellent job. Very nice. Did a great job of cleaning up. I also had Carlos check out my roof. Verdict was I needed a new one. Zachary gave me a quote and explained the installation procedure. They installed my roof. Workers came on time, very satisfied with their work.

Description of Work
Replaced vinyl siding on front of house and installed new roof.

Category masonry,roofing,siding

Roof and Siding repair's as well as masonry work to. Do any kind of roof flat roofs as well. New installations of roofing siding and windows. We're a good sized comapany with nice low prices!

Electrical, plumbing, landscaping