D & S Deck & Fence Staining

Founded 1993 • With Angi since May 2013

Welcome to D & S Deck and Fence. Since 1993, we have been offering Western New Yorkers professional and quality services with superior results. D&S Deck and Fence provides powerwashing, restoration and sealing protection from outside elements. We also paint & stain fences, sheds, houses and design / build decks and railings....

Pure AirCare

Pure AirCare is your #1 local air duct and dryer vent cleaners. Satisfaction is guaranteed. Veteran owned and operated. We don't cut corners we clean them. Call our office 716-367-8137, or Mangers phone at 716-418-6070. Breathe the difference Www.Pureaircareusa.com

Offers by Pure AirCare on Angi
Wing Painting & Wallpapering Inc

Wing Painting & Wallpapering is a full service professional contractor. We are fully insured and have been in business since 1976, serving Buffalo and the Western New York area. We accept all major credit cards. Special care and attention given to protect all floors and personal property. Additional email - wingptg@verizon.net.

Offers by Wing Painting & Wallpapering Inc on Angi
DeLuca's Painting

Gary DeLuca, owner of DeLuca's painting has over 25 years experience of interior and exterior painting. Gary is hands on right from your estimate to the end of the job. His work is never subcontracted out. He will be available at all times throughout your job with any questions or concerns. In addition to painting, Gary also can assist with wallpaper removal and minor stucco services/repairs.

05/01/2013

Absolutely NO problems.

Description of Work
They power washed my entire deck, then returned about a week later and applied 3 coats of deck stain on all the shadow box railings, deck and skirting and stairs. The men were extremely neat, covered EVERYTHING, and was fast. If needed, I would hire them again with out hesitation.

Category pressure washing,house painters

Thank you [removed member name], it was a pleasure doing work at your home. We appreciate your support, and review on Angie's List.

06/26/2007

I have used them before and I think they are better than Chem Dry. They get everything perfectly clean. I have also had them clean our furniture before and that turned out great as well. The price for the cleaning was not that high.

Description of Work
I had my living room and hallway carpet cleaned by them.

Category carpet cleaners

07/07/2006

I didn't like the way Rainbow did the carpet. They said it would be a new type of dry cleaning method, but the floor was wet, which was deceiving.

Description of Work
Rainbow Carpet cleaning cleaned our living room carpeting.

Category carpet cleaners

Powerwashing, Staining & Sealing, Fence Painting & Maintenance, Deck Building & Repairs, Painting, Carpet Cleaning, Snowplowing

Check, Financing Available