Built-Right Home Improvements

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2011

6104 Walnut St

Newfane, NY 14108

Lockport NY Roofing, Siding, Window/Door, and Deck Contractor. We are a CertainTeed certified ShingleMaster Installer, as well as a Five Star Siding and Trim Contractor. This places us in the top 1% of all companies nationwide for our constant commitment to 100% customer satisfaction on all our

08/19/2013

Mary Lee P.

Made an appointment to get estimate to install and replace six windows in our home. Arrived on time, but when asked to see written materials regarding the windows, we were referred to a website for further information. Website was OK, but my husband is a former engineer and he wanted more details about the company who makes the windows, installation methods, and other construction questions which the website didn't answer.

Description of Work
We decided not to use this contractor's services

03/26/2012

Robin D.

Timing is everything as I was able to have the work done just before the busy season starts, so from start to finish was approx. 2 weeks. The owner came out to measure, recording the dimensions etc. I found all doors that I like and ordered them. The 2 week time from was because one door was a special order. Doors were installed, look great-they were friendly yet professional. I highly recommend Built-Right and will call them with the next improvements!

Description of Work
Replaced existing exterior door and replace two storm doors.

Category roofing, doors

03/20/2012

He is prompt. He has referrals and has a book with customers in it, and you get to see what they have written about him. He always cleans up his area when he is done. He is considerate of small children. He was redoing a bathroom for me and made sure our three little children had a toilet to use at the end of every night.

Description of Work
We have him redoing our kitchen and two bathrooms.

Category roofing, siding, replacement windows, home remodeling

10/06/2011

Mary J.

We called for an estimate. They surprised us and called back on a holiday. Pleasant surprise. They came out and took a look and told us they would get back to us with an estimate. After two days I called to ask when to expect an estimate and got an answering machine. I left a message. Over the next 3 - 5 days I called and left messages and also emailed the company. I finally got a call back after I left a message that if we didn't hear from them we would call another company. We were told that the person doing the estimate had been out of town visiting family. There was no information stating that on their answering machine or their website. They politely told us they had other cusutomers who had patience and would not be taking on our project. All we were asking for was a date as to when we could expect the estimate.

Description of Work
Estimate.

06/13/2011

Robin D.

Chris is a true professional but also advises what is needed instead of what benefits the business. He told me to choose the door I liked with specific instructions on the opening of the door as well as the exact measurements since he personally came to measure insuring it was correct. He arranged to pick up the door, installed it and other than a new door where the old one was, I would've never known he was there as there was nothing to clean up.

Description of Work
Having recently purchased a home I was in need of having the original front door replaced. Chris advised me to choose the front door I had in mind and the door was installed.

Category roofing, doors

Thank you for the excellent review. I'm glad you are happy with your new door, and look forward to helping you in the future.

Nexgen Windows & Doors LLC

Over 30 years of combined experience within the industry. We specialize in the highest quality products that provide ultimate energy efficiency, as well as enhancing the overall beauty and comfort of your home. We offer the homeowner very attractive manufacturer's discounts and promotions as well.

Offers Coupon

Bath Fitter of Buffalo

BATH FITTER of BUFFALO is Western New York’s leading one day bath remodeling company. We offer customer made acrylic bath tub liner, free standing acrylic bath tubs, tub-to-shower conversions and one piece shower enclosures. Our products are custom made to fit over existing fixtures or are made to replace an existing tub or shower, for quick and clean bathroom renovations that will last a lifetime. With our tub to shower conversions, we can convert your existing tub into a mobility friendly walk in shower. All of our Installers and Sales consultants are factory trained. All of our team works directly for us, we do not sub contract out our work. Franchise owned and operated by Ideal Bathroom Solutions LLC., doing business as Bath Fitter.

Offers Coupon

Dorner Decking and Renovations

We specialize in building, and renovating decks, but we also do much more! Our services also including fencing, and general home renovation work! We no longer wash/stain decks. Recommendations are available.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

Additions, Kitchen and Bath, General Remodeling, Roofing, Siding, Windows, Doors, Decks, Garages and Pole Barns & Gutters.