TRIANGLE MOVERS

NY
New York State Department of Transportation

240 Dupont Ave.

Newburgh, NY 12550

We make it simple, whether you are moving across town or across the country. Triangle Movers is a family-owned residential and apartment moving company serving the Newburgh area. If you are planning a local move in Newburgh, Middletown or anywhere in the Hudson Valley, call one of the leading names in New York for moving and storage: Triangle Movers. With more than 35 years of experience in the moving and storage industry, Triangle Movers has the expertise to deliver a smooth, efficient local move at an affordable price. Whether you are moving from Gardnertown to West Point or Fishkill to New York City, we will create a customized moving plan to ensure you get optimum service and all of your needs are met.. President Jack Eschbacher has more than three decades of experience in the moving industry. We have moved everyone from top executives at some of the country’s biggest businesses to retired couples leaving behind the homes where they raised their families. All receive the same high-quality service: Customers can reach me on my cell phone or by e-mail at any time, and either I or one of my top assistants will be on site when your belongings are packed and loaded. Moving involves transporting a lifetime of treasures. Choose Triangle Movers, and I guarantee personalized service and commitment to quality that can’t be matched. DOT #33402...

movers (106)

12/14/2020

Kevin D.

The team was exceptionally professional. The quoted price was what I paid for the move. I would definitely recommend Triangle Movers. Additionally, I am going to utilize their services again for related moving of additional items. Professional, Friendly, Punctual, easy to work with.

Description of Work
Moving from one residence to another within the same state: NY

Work Completed On 12/09/2020

06/22/2020

Cassandra C.

THIS WAS AMAZING SERVICE! Our goods were treated with care as was our home. Blanks draped and carboard taped down. Everyone was so nice. We have had such bad luck with moving companies and we loved getting to work with these guys! I have told everyone about them and I would 100% hire them again!

Description of Work
Moving from one home to another.

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

09/05/2019

Camilo G.

I normally do not leave reviews but I just have to on this one. Moving is as stressful as anything and man was I dreading it. 3 of the most professional, respectful, and hard working men I've ever come across made that stress a non factor. I would recommend those men to anyone looking to move. Again I'm not a review talk about experience type of guy but **** these men earned the praise. Thank you Jack for helping me out in such short notice and thank you for sending me some great workers.

Description of Work
Move out and move in same day

Work Completed On 09/05/2019

08/20/2019

Karen N.

In my opinion, it was a hard move—93 degree day, many heavy boxes, two-story house to a condo with multiple steps to the unit. They were unfailingly polite, good humored and patient. Not one thing was broken, which to me was a miracle.

Description of Work
Moving the contents of my house to a condominium four miles away.

Work Completed On 07/30/2019

01/15/2019

Fuad S.

Went fairly well. Jack was very responsive via text and emails. I had to change the move date and he happily accommodated me. Jack gave me a binding quote for the job and that's what I paid at the end. The movers came in on time and handled everything as Jack had suggested. They disassembled and reassembled any thing that needed to be. I even added an item last minute. Called Jack to let him know. He said no problem, no charge. Only thing I would say was that they ran out of the plastic carpet cover by the time we went to the new house. I suggest they keep an extra roll or two in the truck, just in case. Very satisfied with overall service. However, let me tell you, moving is not cheap.

Description of Work
Move furniture from one house to another house, 10 miles away

Work Completed On 12/26/2018

11/12/2018

janaera G.

It was a great experience. Jack came out to see the stuff in the unit and was able to provide a binding agreement shortly thereafter. He was also able to coordinate the move for two days later. The movers Wes and Randy (?) were terrific! These guys were so patient moving boxes and furniture out the way as I sorted through suff in the unit to get what I needed. When we got to the new place they moved everything swiftly in but couldn’t get my sofa on the elevator. They had to carry it up three flights of a TIGHT stairwell. They were tired but remained upbeat and professional despite the extra work. This was my best moving experience to date. I highly recommend Triangle Movers and plan to use them in the future.

Description of Work
Move from storage unit to new apartment

Work Completed On 11/09/2018

10/18/2017

Grace B.

Right from the first call, they were easy to work with. Jack quickly responded with an estimate and Cathy sent the contract right away. The movers, Danny and Marcus far exceeded our expectations. They were on time, professional, tireless and even fixed a drawer that was previously broken. I have moved several times before but have never had my furniture not only wrapped in pads but also stretch wrap. I would highly recommend Triangle Movers to anyone.

Description of Work
Triangle moved multiple large pieces of furniture from one residence to another

Work Completed On 10/12/2017

06/07/2017

Kelli S.

The entire process of working with Triangle Movers, Inc. was very easy and helped to alleviate some of the stress of moving. Cathy was incredibly warm on the phone and responsive to questions. Jack was thorough and professional in his walk through. He was more than willing to adjust the pricing when we forgot about a canoe(!) under our deck. The response to email questions was quick. Shawn did an excellent job checking in ahead of our moving day and being there the day of to help coordinate the crew. He, Kadeem, Randy and Johnny were professional, friendly and got the job done. Despite a little rain, they made quick work of packing up our old house and had everything over and unloaded at the new house in a matter of hours. Having moved numerous times (both doing it myself and with movers), I would highly recommend Triangle Movers.

Description of Work
We utilized Triangle Movers, Inc to move the contents of our 3 bedroom home to a new home within a short distance (less than 20 miles).

Work Completed On 05/30/2017

05/29/2017

Scott R.

Triangle movers did an excellent job moving me from Yorktown Heights to Garrison. Jack came over and explained the process and looked at everything we needed to move. The guys came right on time the morning of the move. Shawn, Vince, Dan, Marcus and John were great. Super friendly. They protected the floors and stairway rail and door frames. It rained all day but everything was wrapped and came out perfect. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Moved from Yorktown Heights, NY to Garrison, NY

Work Completed On 05/25/2017

05/20/2017

Jim L.

Could not have asked for a better contractor. They were exceptional on everything.

Description of Work
Move half of my household goods to new house out of state

Work Completed On 01/20/2017

Review for TRIANGLE MOVERS - 240 Dupont Ave., Newburgh, NY - 35082915

03/29/2017

John R.

No issues including breakage whatsoever

Description of Work
Moved five rooms of furniture from Orange County New York to East Stroudsburg PA

Work Completed On 03/25/2017

01/30/2017

michael D.

The movers were fantastic! We did'nt move a great distance but the price was very reasonable. I had a number in my head how much i would tip the workers and they did such a great job i doubled it.

Description of Work
Moved some heavy furniture and a few things that needed taken apart and three TV's

Work Completed On 03/25/2017

12/02/2016

Robert P.

I called, Jack came out and gave price for move. The 2 movers were competent, cheerful and courteous. I guess moving doesn't have to be too stressful.

Description of Work
Moved household belongings 15 miles to new home.

Work Completed On 11/17/2016

11/13/2016

William H.

Their team was early to me home on the day of the move, they were professional, and made sure that everything was placed just where we wanted it before they left our new home. THANK YOU!

Description of Work
Triangle Movers did a local move for me including two storage units.

Work Completed On 10/05/2016

08/12/2016

Bill M.

The move was excellent. The movers were very friendly and careful not to damage anything. Shaun, Eric and Cornelius were very professional and courteous and I highly recommend them to anybody else that is interested in moving.

Description of Work
They moved me from one residence to another residence

Work Completed On 08/08/2016

06/02/2016

Michael L.

They were on time, friendly, cooperative. They did a very good job.

Description of Work
They moved me from a house to an apartment.

Work Completed On 05/31/2016

02/16/2016

Karin A.

They did a wonderful job. We've used them in the past, and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They helped with my cross-country move to Texas.

Work Completed On 04/14/2015

11/16/2015

Albert M.

The service was excellent and they were very professional. They guaranteed the price and stuck with it. I went through 10 different companies and most didn't even want to take the time to look at what was being shipped. I would definitelyrecommend this company!

Description of Work
They pick up our furniture from NY and drove it cross country to Sun city, FL.

Work Completed On 11/09/2015

07/16/2015

Robert R B.

The move went very smoothly. The movers were careful and did not cause damage to my property or to the offices. They were very efficient. I was required to sign a damage release on the moving day for my antique desk, as it was very large and they were not sure that they could get it through the doorways; but, they managed it. At the new office, I had a delay in setting up partitions that had to be installed before the office furniture could be brought in, and was charged for 1/2 hour of "sit time," a justified charge. On the whole, they did more work than was originally estimated and exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
I am a sole practitioner attorney with two employees. Triangle moved my law office from Poughkeepsie to Millbrook, a distance of about 15 miles. The move included a number of large file cabinets, two fireproof vertical files, desks and office furniture, a safe, and a large antique desk. Also about 100 heavy boxes containing books and files, at $4 per box (included in the total figure above). My staff and I had packed the boxes in advance. A quantity of furniture was also taken to my home about 10 miles away from my new location. Triangle used two vans and completed the move in one day, finishing around 3:30.

Work Completed On 06/24/2014

05/03/2015

Jennifer C.

Wonderful. The movers (a group of 3) were on time to the minute (informed they would arrive between 8am and 9am and they turned up at 8am on the dot). Covered all the doors and floors and moved everything quickly, efficiently and non intrusively (as best as possible). No cats escaped in the process! At the other end they built everything well and properly and even moved a table that was left at the new place in a strange place. No damage in the boxes or to any of the properties. A flat fee was charged up front, and all comms were quick and the movers were very helpful. An excellent moving experience.

Description of Work
Moved all of my 1200 sq ft House (plus masses of boxes in the attic) to a new house 45 minutes away.

Work Completed On 04/28/2015

04/06/2015

Caroline M.

Triangle movers was great. Our moving crew (Shawn, Vinie, Mark, Aaron) were nice, professional and hard working. Everything went smooth - not a single thing was broken in the move. The crew disassembled all of our furniture when moving us out and put it back together when they moved us in. During the move in, they offered to carry our new wash and dryer up to the second floor, and when I learned I'd ordered the wrong dryer, they graciously took it back down again. After we were moved in, they did a walk through with us to see if everything was where we wanted it and to make sure we were happy with their services. Overall a great experience, I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Residential move

Work Completed On 03/23/2015

03/24/2015

maureen M.

Honestly, Triangle Movers took the anxiety out of my move! The guys were friendly and very professional. They showed up at 7:30 and went right to work!! Welcome Home was the last thing they said after they finished moving me to NJ. I would highly recommend them to anyone that has to move!!!

Description of Work
They packed a few of my things and the closet boxes. These three guys were absoulely the best. they were very quick and professional. I went to get them coffee and when I got back all the furniture was on the truck already!!

Work Completed On 03/02/2015

03/19/2015

Stephanie R.

From the start, Triangle supplied class-A service. Jack made a site visit to the unit and gave an accurate assessment of the time it would take to move everything into our house. He was courteous and highly professional (as was the company's telephone receptionist). The move went very efficiently. The team was cheerful, confident, and good at navigating a couple of awkward large items, such as the SubZero, which had to go up an exterior flight of steps and through a narrow hallway into the kitchen. We were very impressed and have already recommended Triangle to other people.

Description of Work
Moved dozens of book boxes, 4 large kitchen appliances, and many pieces of furniture from our storage unit into our new home.