Gold Painting

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2018

350 3rd St

Newburgh, NY 12550

Gold Painting proudly serves Orange county and portions of Westchester, Rockland and Duchess counties. We are on the painting business since 2004 we provide high quality painting based on your needs ,our priority is your satisfaction our customers recommends us . We do have referrals if is necessary ...

interior painting (36)house painting (20)pressure washing (17)deck cleaning (13)

12/12/2021

Rosa T.

I couldn’t be happier! Benny painted my entire new home. I had just moved in and the previous owners had left things in an awful state. He repaired cracks holes and bad patching & drywall work. He worked diligently and efficiently. He was a pleasure to deal with and left my home neater than he found it! I then hired him again to repair bad water damage that had rotted an exterior door and frame. He had quite a mess to repair and once again he went above and beyond. His work was fantastic and left my home neat and tidy. He kept me he nformed during the entire process. I can’t say enough good things about Benny and his team. I’m blessed to have found him. Thank you Benny!

Description of Work
interior

Work Completed On 12/12/2021

11/24/2021

pete P.

I've used Bennie several times for different projects. His work is excellent, he and his crew are clean, fast and his pricing is fair. Will definitely use them again

Description of Work
exterior

Work Completed On 11/24/2021

11/23/2021

michelle and Rick H.

We were extremely satisfied. Benny is a man of his word. He worked quickly, efficiently and meticulously. We only wish we had more to do. He’s just first rate!

Description of Work
interior painting

Work Completed On 11/23/2021

11/08/2021

jennifer D.

Gold painting Was fantastic! They are such hard workers that pay attention to all the details big and small! Our cabinets came out beautiful and completely transformed our kitchen. We are so pleased with the work. Would definitely recommend to others!

Description of Work
kitchen cabinets

Work Completed On 12/03/2021

10/21/2021

Kamalesh D.

Benny and Bale did an excellent job of repairing,replacing several vertical cedar boards and painting the cedar siding of my house. Cedar boards were oversize and Benny had to do carpentry work to match them. They were meticulous and pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Category house painters

Work Completed On 10/12/2021

09/15/2021

patricia F.

Great work. I have used Gold Painting for the last 18 years. Benny is a pleasure to work with and I trust him implicitly. I have left him in my home painting many times. He does things neatly and carefully and I am a very picky person.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 09/23/2021

09/15/2021

Crissy. F.

Benny and his team are awesome! They are absolutely meticulous with their craft and such nice guys! Benny has painted my house / business numerous times and always fits me in when I reach out with work needed. Highly recommend this crew! Can’t wait for my next project!!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 09/15/2021

Review for Gold Painting - 350 3rd St, Newburgh, NY - 39475344

09/14/2021

Elizabeth A.

Very good I was very satisfied!! They did very good work and clean up everything when they were finished. They were very polite and took pride in their work. I would definitely hire them again and recommend them to my friends

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 09/14/2021

08/08/2021

John B.

Benny is awesome. His work is top notch and he does exactly what he tells you he will plus a little more. You couldn't ask for a better painter.

Description of Work
interior painting a spackling

Work Completed On 08/08/2021

04/02/2021

Martin Marti M.

We’ve have had nothing but a positive experience’s with the company's. The professional workmanship is second to none, and we would highly recommend the service to anyone in need of paint work.

Description of Work
interior

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Pressure Washing, Deck Staining & Maintenance, Carpentry Work