Economy Blueprints

Founded 2012 • With Angi since September 2012

Economy Blueprints is a CAD Construction drafting service....

My Way Home Improvement Inc

My Way Home Improvement Inc

We are a family based home improvement company, have 4 employees. No subcontractors. Free Estimates. Fully Insured. 25+ Years experience. References. We have provided precision and commitment to our customers, and will continue to do so for years to come. We provide quality work and products. We assure our customers that we stand by our work after the sale and installation to ensure their satisfaction. Award winning.

08/31/2016

Very professional and prompt Contractors were managed and scheduled by them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Designed and managed contractors

03/30/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
With my input, Lane provided a working design for building a porch addition on my house. He was great to work with, adapting to changes and suggestions as the design developed. I have already recommended him to a friend.

02/22/2016

'The plans are incredibly detailed and the real estate agent is able to use them for pre-sale purposes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Economy Blueprints delivered drawings for a whole house renovation. We were in a bind and needed drawings within a week and Lane delivered. We had reached out to 5 other architects prior to Lane and no one could even look at our job for 4 - 6 weeks. One call to Lane and within a week we had our plans. The building department put us through the ringer and we had to go back and forth several times making adjustments. Lane was there for us the entire time and was extremely patient and responsive. I highly recommend them and I plan on doing business with them in the future.

CATEGORY remodeling,architect

08/25/2014

EXCELLENT JOB! I RECOMMEND ECONOMY BLUEPRINTS TO OTHER CUSTOMERS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prepare blueprints for a second story addition, adding three bedrooms and a full bath. Increase the master bedroom in size and remove some existing walls.

06/18/2014

It went great. Lane did our drawings for our new addition. He was very professional and is good at what he does. He always returned calls in a timely manner and had the answers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He drew up our plans for our new addition.

CATEGORY remodeling,architect

We draw blueprints and construction drawings for homes, additions, remodeling, alterations and legalization of existing construction requiring after the fact building permits. We also draw shop drawings in compliance with new York State Office Of General Services, commercial swimming pool plans, scaffolding and Fire Sprinkler Systems. While we are not an Architectural orEngineering firm, when an Engineers Stamp is required our work is supervised and reviewed by a New York State Licensed PE.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available