We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

TikTok Moving

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2013

41 Madison Ave 31st Fl

New York, NY 10010

Whether you need residential or commercial moving or storage, you will find here the service you expect at a price you can count on. We also offers valuable moving tips to help you save time and hassle, plus a complete selection of moving boxes and supplies to help you protect your belongings. Please don’t hesitate to call us to discuss your particular needs - we can provide you with an no-obligation free estimate. We look forward to helping you make your next move the best move of your life.. #LikeClockwork 844-4-TikTok...

06/23/2021

Deevanah J.

There level of service is horrible. Do you know of any company that destroys your property and refuses to own up to the responsibility? Do you know a company that fails to return messages to their insurance company and the attorney general’s office? Do you know a company that abuses its authority, being criminal-minded by overcharging for services not rendered? Do you know a company that steals your degree and damages your furniture? Do you know a company whose management and their employees work together to scam their customers? I will say this, “If you want your furniture to be moved from point A to B, damaged, you the customer, to be overcharged, and your personal items to be stolen, then this is the moving company for you.” In a nutshell, everything I described happened to me by this company TikTok Moving Inc. managed by Ricki Sharma. Ricki Sharma’s goal is to get the money and he cares less about the best practices when it comes to his company’s level of service. Any star over two is questionable.

Description of Work
Moving services to new residence

12/29/2020

Fox T.

Just finished my move and let me say that their crew was efficient, kind, nice, and professional at their job. I would totally recommend this business to any of the people needing moving services for a long distance move. The guys came on time, were hard working, strong and courteous. I told their sales rep I would call them back again if I need to move in future. I would definitely recommend TikTok Moving to everyone who needs to move soon. These guys know what they are doing.

Description of Work
Household Move

12/28/2020

Morini J.

There was something about the way TikTok Moving communicated with me that made me trust in them instantly. It’s very important to have the communications skills needed to make your client feel comfortable. The movers sent from the company were very capable and friendly. They packed up my whole apartment so fast. They finished the job so efficiently. Their efficiency ensured that I didn’t have to pay a cent extra for this move. All my belongings were delivered safely and I just couldn’t be more thankful to these guys.

Description of Work
Moving Service

12/26/2020

Tricia A.

My whole life I had been afraid of relocating. I always think that hiring a moving company would be a better idea or not. I asked my friend if he knew any good moving company. He said that I should hire TikTok Moving, which is just the best in business. Last month I moved to my new apartment and I hired them. Their men were very skilled and everything perfectly. I was really surprised to see that they packed everything well and delivered to my apartment safely. Nothing was broken or damaged. I am really happy with their service.

Description of Work
Moving out of an apt into my new house

12/24/2020

Nicholas R.

They are simply the best. TikTok Moving has the best team ever. They know exactly how to deal with you. If you need to go out and cannot monitor them, that’s okay. They will not misuse your trust. They will get the job done perfectly that you won’t get any chance to complain. They also have very good rates which are far better than others. This moving company is worth your money and your trust. I highly recommend them to all.

Description of Work
I had them move some very heavy appliances from one location to another

12/23/2020

Catherine W.

I did my research and found TikTok Moving to be one of the cheapest yet effective moving companies out there. I hired them for my long distance move and they lived up to my expectations. The men were efficient, professional and focused. Every item was nicely packed and moved and they delivered everything just the way it was. There were no damages, no occurrence, no accidents and no changes in the bill. I really got a good service out of them. Well done guys.

Description of Work
Full service

12/21/2020

Chris R.

It is almost impossible to find good services for cheap these days. TikTok Moving still gives you really good value for the money you pay them. The movers pack everything into boxes as if packing is their passion. They carry huge pieces of furniture like they carry their wives. None of belongings are less important to them. Everything receives the same amount of attention and care. They were punctual, both during arrival and delivery. I know all this because they made my last move absolutely perfect and charged me too little for it.

Description of Work
Residential moving

12/14/2020

Stephanie E M.

I can’t believe it. TikTok Moving has given me a picture perfect move. I always worried about moving and that is why I always delayed it. But it was necessary now. After doing some research, I ended up with this company because of their rates. When I checked while unpacking, not a single damage and not a single chance to complain. Best moving company in state. I only wish someone would have recommended them to me month ago.

Description of Work
Moving Service

12/12/2020

Dawn J.

TikTok Moving helped me with my move a few weeks ago and they did a superb job. The foreman and his team came on time and waited for me to arrive. I was not home and was a bit late. But they still picked up the pace and finished in time. Every item was nicely moved onto their big truck. The delivery was on time too and everything arrived in perfect condition! Not a single scratch! I am impressed. I will use this moving company again and I will recommend them to everyone I know. Well done guys. Glad I picked you.

Description of Work
Moving a One Bedroom apartment

12/10/2020

Amelia F.

I am running short of words after what TikTok Moving did during my most recent move. I have no doubts that they are one of the best companies in business. Timely delivery of my belongings, zero damage and a very reasonable price made my day. There was nothing I could have asked for. This is an outstanding company. I recommend these guys to everyone for any kind of moves.

Description of Work
Pack & Move

12/05/2020

Negron J.

I hired TikTok Moving for my last move. There’s this online service where it had 5-10 different moving companies contact me back with an estimate and this company came in a couple of hundred bucks lower than everybody else. The movers were fantastic. They were very conscientious and careful with the furniture, and the made the move and everything very smooth. You can trust them they will not break your trust. I have no complaint about them.

Description of Work
I needed help moving

12/04/2020

Chidinma M.

TikTok Moving managed to move us very quickly and carefully. We had to move everything we had in our four bedroom house, and that meant that packing would take longer. But never mind the time, the guys knew how to manage their time, how to pack our things without any damage and what’s most important we were really lucky to hire such an affordable company. They are highly recommended.

Description of Work
Out of state move

12/03/2020

Megan T.

We thought our move would be too difficult. It seemed quite impossible to me to handle everything but the movers of TikTok Moving made the move super fast and easy. The team was prompt and friendly. The distance was not that much long but I had many heavy items which would be problem to move. But they completed the job smoothly within a day. The guys were professional and expert. They were prepared with their all plastic and packing materials so nothing gets wet or damaged.

Description of Work
I had them move some very heavy appliances from one location to another

12/02/2020

Palma M.

I prefer TikTok Moving because they are very talented and they have exceptional skills. They know how to do a move without damaging your belongings and also give you a stress free move. My wife thought it wasn’t a good idea to hire them, but later she was very impressed. The guys took care of all my old furniture, glassware and other fragile things. They delivered within the given time and never complained about anything. I highly recommend them to all.

Description of Work
Pack & Move

12/01/2020

Peter E.

Just move with TikTok Moving. They are very caring and very efficient. They helped me with my long distance move recently and they did a spectacular job. The moving team came on time on the moving day and moved me out in given time. All my household items were nicely packed and carefully moved. I thought they would damage it and create a big problem. But they moved it beautifully. There wasn’t even a scratch. I am very impressed. I highly recommend this moving company to all.

Description of Work
Long distance move

11/30/2020

Marsha Mollin R.

The TikTok Moving sent his crew and they arrived early with smiles and introduced themselves to us. After walking through the 3-story townhouse that we moved from, they started to work. Within a few hours all of our furniture and belongings are in their truck, and after another few hours they are sitting in our new home quite a long distance away. The team is efficient, professional, and great in communication. They treat our houses and staff with respect; nothing was broken during the moving, disassembly and reassembly. Their price is reasonable and honest. If you need a crew to help with moving, this is the place to call.

Description of Work
Home Moving

11/28/2020

Samuel J.

TikTok Moving is absolutely the best moving company you will ever find. They did an amazing job while moving my valuables. The movers arrived early and packed up everything very quickly. They were extra careful with the breakables. They took inventory thoroughly and matched the list when they delivered my goods. I cannot emphasize enough on just how good these movers really were. This move was quite affordable as well. How they manage to do such a great job and charge so less is something I’m still trying to understand.

Description of Work
Full service pack & move

11/25/2020

Frances W.

They broke 2 empty lamps and a mirror. They said they only communicated through email and I don't have one so I provided the email address of my lawyer but he didn't received the papers that I signed in initially. I need to read the papers so I would know what I signed in and what my rights are including the claim forms.

Description of Work
They were supposed to moved my furniture from Brooklyn to another side of Brooklyn.

11/24/2020

Nicole C.

I am absolutely blown away by the services TikTok Moving gave me. The movers packed and loaded all our belongings in given time. They were so efficient and always attentive. Never did they lose focus on the job and damaged anything. I was quite impressed by the professionalism displayed by these guys. All my valuables were delivered on time and all the pieces survived the journey superbly. I strongly recommend them.

Description of Work
Home move - moving and packing services

11/23/2020

Shamari J.

I have moved a lot and seen moving companies bring small truck. But TikTok Moving brought a very big truck. It felt good seeing that my things will go in something nice. The moving team did a pretty good job too. The packing and loading was done properly. Nothing was damaged or dented. The price remained the same as their first original quote. This also was a good feeling that I wasn’t scammed with something. I highly think this moving company is efficient and professional and everyone should hire them at least once.

Description of Work
Moving a One Bedroom apartment

11/18/2020

Lena B.

We have used TikTok Moving several times now and we were absolutely delighted with the service they provided. We thought the three guys that were provided to help us move were brilliant. All three of them had the most positive, cheerful and enthusiastic attitude to the job. They worked so hard and they were a pleasure to deal with and to talk to. They were completely careful with our belongings and were really skilful when it came to moving heavy pieces down the stairs and stacking the truck with a very large load. They are a real asset to their company and represented them very well. We would recommend these guys to others who are moving.

Description of Work
Moving boxes and furniture

11/17/2020

Deodat K.

The sales rep and his team were absolutely amazing during our recent move! They were so careful with our furniture and the walls in our new place. They did everything with such professionalism, were extremely efficient and super nice while doing it. My wife and I are beyond pleased with TikTok Moving and will definitely be using them again for any future moves.

Description of Work
Furniture move from studio apartment to a house

11/16/2020

Diane .

I called TikTok Moving. They are extremely professional and hardworking. The best part is they were so energetic and quite recently extraordinary to work with. Thanks for TikTok Moving.

Description of Work
I was moving from an apartment to a house

11/14/2020

Caroline J.

Amazing service, last minute move. Living room and dining room. Heavy glass dining table. Everything arrived without a scratch. The sales rep and his crew even managed to get it in an old small elevator with narrow halls. Will definitely use TikTok Moving again for future moves. They are the best. Personable, professional, on time. Thanks guys.

Description of Work
Moving & relocation

11/12/2020

Kevin M.

I hired TikTok Moving based on their reviews on multiple websites. I heard about them before. My cousin told me about them. She told me how professional they were during her move. So I went with them. It was a lovely moving experience. The movers were on time and packed everything professionally. Seeing them work is a great experience. These men have years, if not decades, of experience and it shows! Nothing was broken or lost or even dented. They delivered my belongings just right on schedule. They helped me unpack and put my furniture in right places. Their price was affordable too. They didn’t overcharge me. I was happy with their service.

Description of Work
Moving out of our items