Supreme Renovation A2Z

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2016

100 Park Ave Suite 1600

New York, NY 10017

We are a New York based General Construction company that is fully insured and licensed. And also EPA Lead Safe certified. We serve both residential and commercial properties all over the the New York. We have been doing general construction for more than 10 years. Works we do: Interior and exterior painting, complete interior remodeling, new home constructions and additions, kitchen & bathroom renovation and remodeling, custom cabinet making, basement remodeling, tile work, flooring, hardwood floor refinishing, handyman and all other related works in construction. If you need more information about our company, please don't hesitate to contact us: Supreme Renovation A2Z. Aslam Pars Phone: 347-896-3235 Mike: 917-213-3418 Email: info@supremerenovation.com www..supremerenovation.com. Thank you for your time. We will be looking forward to work with you....

interior painting (70)handyman (37)drywall (31)plastering (28)electrician (28)home remodeling (25)plumbers (18)door installation (16)hardwood floors (12)wallpaper hanger (7)house painting (5)bathtub refinishing (5)

07/12/2021

The renovation turned out really well. The team has done a great job renovating my apartment given the fact that I was away for the entire duration. The team was highly responsive via text messages and emails which helped speeding up documentation as well as keeping everyone on the same page. Additionally, the team notified me and provided alternatives when my design or plan did not reflect the pr...

Description of Work
Bathroom, kitchen renovation and entire apartment floor refinish

Category electrician,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

03/26/2021

Supreme A2Z renovated our bathroom in a 1940s coop building, and they did a fantastic job. Their team is fully licensed and insured, which is required by our coop. Mike, Aslam and their team are attentive to detail, dependable, and highly skilled. Mike made sure we were in the loop about the renovation progress, texting photos and updates and making time to meet with us whenever needed. We are so ...

Description of Work
Gut Renovation of Bathroom

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

Review for Supreme Renovation A2Z - 100 Park Ave, New York, NY - 39267418

11/03/2020

Amazing! They did exactly what we needed and after the work, the bathroom looks amazing! Easy to work with and very responsive.

Description of Work
Bathroom renovation

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

10/26/2020

I am very satisfied with Supreme Renovation A2Z. They do phenomenal work and I am so proud to show off my apartment. Their work is of the highest quality and can't say many renovations that are this good (and I've looked at MANY apartments) and those who have seen my apartment agree. They are creative problem solvers, operate with the highest level of integrity, communicate regularly and are very ...

Description of Work
Gut renovated a kitchen, bathroom and closet plus painting and electrical work.

Category bathtub refinishing,electrician,flooring contractor,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

06/09/2020

After receiving a few quotes, I finally settled on choosing Supreme Renovation A2Z to help me renovate my bathroom and I’m very glad I made this decision. They arrived on time and were very friendly and extremely professional. They were also very respectful to my home and the neighbor’s. The team displayed high attention to detail, the quality of their work was excellent and they were very hardwor...

Description of Work
Renovate my bathroom

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/18/2019

02/16/2020

Aslam and Mike run a great business, very diligent and hardworking, clear in their quotes, on time and thoughtful when the usual complications emerge. They dealt with problems we hadn't anticipated, my crazy choices in tiles, missing parts from Wayfair and so on with patience and humour. I would 100% recommend them, in fact I have already to other members of the Co-Op. Robert

Description of Work
Full bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/12/2020

01/17/2020

They did a superb job on my bathroom and kitchen renovation. The guys at Supreme Renovation were so helpful and efficient and wonderful to work with. From helping with design and materials selection, to executing the vision, to keeping on schedule, they were consummate professionals. I highly recommend them for your next renovation.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Painting - Interior

Category remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/02/2019

Review for Supreme Renovation A2Z - 100 Park Ave, New York, NY - 38353964

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed] It was a great pleasure helping with your project and doing business with you. At the end we got an amazing bathroom and kitchen upgrade, more than that lovely shelving. Hope you enjoy all, many happy days!

01/04/2020

Mike and Aslam of Supreme renovations truly did a supreme job with my bathroom remodeling project. They were quick, thorough amd most importantly honest amd diligent along the way. They came in early and left early: 3 day job only took them 1.5 days and they did so much more than what I had asked for. I am truly happy with the installation of vanity, new sink with new plumbing, new installation of...

Description of Work
Bath Remodeling

Category bathtub refinishing,drywall,electrician,handyman service,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/05/2020

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for valuing our hard work, it was great pleasure doing business with you. In general 3 days work took less time because you created very good condition to work and all were delivered on time and all went prompt. Thank you again, hope you enjoying your lovely bathroom.

12/04/2019

Supreme Construction did an excellent job replacing my damaged floor. They professional, finished the job on time, The workers were courteous, very neat, cleaned up nicely after the work was done. I would definitely recommend them to anyone to hire them. Judy H.

Description of Work
Replace flood damaged flooring

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 12/05/2019

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for valuing our hard work. It was a great pleasure doing business with you.

11/21/2019

Mike and Aslam do exceptional work and are the most responsive contractors I've ever worked with. Its rare that your general contractor will respond almost instantly to a text or email message at 10PM on a Saturday, but the team at Supreme Renovation always does. They focus on the details and take great pride in their craft. I would recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
Gut renovation of pre-war co-op apartment. Kitchen, three bathrooms (including converting one from half to full), shifting of walls, floor refinishing, new doors and transom installation, crown and wall moldings. Approximately 4.5 months from start of construction to finish.

Category electrician,remodeling,wallpaper,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 06/12/2019

Review for Supreme Renovation A2Z - 100 Park Ave, New York, NY - 38246698

Mr. [Member Name Removed] it was a great pleasure working at your house. Thank you for your patience and help throughout entire renovation process. You and your wife’s view really helped to achieve an amazing result, we all proud that all went well. Thank you so much for your business and wish many happy days in your lovely home!

New home constructions and additions, Kitchen & bathroom remodeling, Basement, Custom cabinets, Interior and exterior painting, drywall repair and handyman services .

Less than 4 hours of handyman.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check