SOS Locksmith

Founded 1973 • With Angi since March 2006

ADDITIONAL PHONE: (877)767-2288....

EasyAccessPro's

EasyAccessPro's does Automation of your driveway gates. We have been in business for 20 years but recently joined Angies List Team. We hope to lead the industry in automatic gate installations. We also do, Networking, Telephone systems, Cable wiring, Camera and Alarm Systems.There is no problem we cant fix. We SPECIALIZE in Automatic Gates call us today for an Estimate!

Offers by EasyAccessPro's on Angi
Forever Custom Iron Doors

Forever Iron Doors is proud to be the best iron door, window and railing fabricator and installer on the east coast. We pride ourselves on not only offering you modern wrought iron doors and products of unmatched quality and price; but by also providing an excellent experience, unmatched creative custom designs, and highly professional installation services. We offer complimentary house visits in order to ensure proper measurements in order to provide peace of mind that the right size is ordered but also to provide you with an estimate that is custom to your size. Not only are we certified installers, but our team is composed of master carpenters and faux painters as well to ensure your forged iron doors are elegant, modern, and fit perfectly within your space. Our primary goal is your satisfaction, and we have the means and the drive to aim for it. At Forever Custom Iron Doors, we offer the best iron doors in the industry and couple it with the best service you’ll find! We stand behind our product so that you can rest, knowing your money was well spent.

Virtue Renovation and Lighting

At Virtue we specialize in all things electrical and lighting. We're proud of our work. Bringing the best quality and professionalism to our customers. We offer 24hr emergency service. Our electricians are very skilled and knowledgeable with years of experience in the electrical field. With Virtue, we guarantee our work at the highest of quality. We are a professional, safe, honorable, family business.

02/09/2016

Very disappointed with this locksmith. After reading all the great reviews, I went into the shop on 7th Avenue, and asked about getting an old deadbolt replaced. I showed the person at the counter pictures of my door, the deadbolt that needed to be replaced, and explained what I wanted. He told me it would cost $195 + a $35 service fee (total $230) and a tech could come later today. Tech calls me ...

Description of Work
Replaced the deadbolt on my front door.

Category locksmith,doors

01/28/2015

They didn't come here, I just purchased a lock from them. They didn't do the service here, I had one of the men that worked in the building to exchange the cylinder and put in this other lock that I needed. They were fine and were helpful. The quality of the part was fine. I didn't do any comparison for the price. I was desperate to get something at that time, and I just got it.

Description of Work
I got a lock from them.

03/20/2014

Service tech was on time ; was upfront about all costs and even repaired an additional loose lock we had

Description of Work
Installed 2 mt5 multlock deadbolts

12/18/2013

I submitted an inquiry online regarding a door closer replacement which i needed as soon as possible. I got an immediate response from Guy. The next day, the technicians came with a good quality door closer and installed it in an efficient and professional manner - and it works well! I will definitely use them in the future!

Description of Work
Provided and installed a commercial, heavy duty door closer.

10/10/2013

Guy, the gentlemen i spoke with, was very professional, helpful, and I was very happy about the experience. I will be contacting them again for other products.

Description of Work
I called them about installing some things and just ended up buying a lock from them.

Category locksmith

Locksmith, iron work, intercom, alarm, CCTV, access control, doors, safes, locks & high security locks.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal