Rob The Mover

Founded 2005 • With Angi since November 2013

Thanks for considering Rob the Mover for your move! Rob's numerous years of moving experience and resources combined with the "Mom and Pop" feel will better serve a wider range of customer's needs. We own many trucks of various size according to the needs of your move. We accept many forms of payments - cash and/or credit cards including MC, Visa, Amex, Discover, etc. You can rest assured you're in the hands of professionals when letting us coordinate your move. Our job, is to make your move as stress free as possible. Call us during business hours for a free no obligation estimate. Happy Moving!...

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+15 more images

movers (365)

10/06/2022

Ludeau C.

Most moving companies charge such ridiculous amounts. Then one of my friends told me about Rob The Mover which offer very affordable rates. I called them and the quote they gave me was fantastic. The men were very punctual and they did their job just fine. All my stuffs made it to my house intact and I think that is reason enough to give these guys a proper shout out.

Description of Work
I needed help moving

Work Completed On 10/02/2022

10/05/2022

Gene Ellen K.

I want to hire a moving company to take care of the move for me. They handled my move perfectly. Their quote was absolutely unbeatable. That actually made me a little worried at first. But when the movers arrived, on time that is, all my fear went away. They packed everything with great care. They used adequate amount of packing materials to safeguard my breakables. They delivered everything within schedule. Everything was delivered in pristine condition. I can’t help but to thank these guys from the bottom of my heart.

Description of Work
I needed help moving

Work Completed On 10/01/2022

10/04/2022

leyamma G.

Rob The Mover made my last move a therapeutic experience. When I called them, they seemed very friendly. It was quite easy to get a quote as I didn’t really own too much. The movers were supposed to arrive at 11 am. They showed up 15 minutes early. My movers actually arrived early when most people I know won’t shut up about how late their movers were. The movers were all very efficient. They packed up my studio apartment in a fast forward mode. I just watched as they methodically packed and loaded all my valuables. Everything was delivered on the scheduled date and nothing went missing.

Description of Work
Pack & Move

Work Completed On 10/01/2022

10/03/2022

Robert A Le C.

I hired Rob The Mover solely because of their reputation in the market. They were fabulous as expected. It was so easy getting a quote. The movers arrived early on the moving day and packed everything in no time. They were so fast while loading the truck as well. The crew was in absolute harmony and their system seemed almost rehearsed. They delivered all my valuables on time and in good condition. I had to do nothing and I was so happy about that.

Description of Work
Moving Service

Work Completed On 09/29/2022

09/30/2022

Irene T.

I recently hired Rob The Mover for long distance move and to be careful my belongings. They were excellent. Every little thing was packed very efficiently by the very potent movers who showed up right on time. They were very strong and had no issues while carrying everything to the truck. Everything was systematic and there were no issues at all. The delivery was made on time and all my belongings were safe.

Description of Work
Full service pack & move

Work Completed On 09/26/2022

09/26/2022

Colleen W.

It really is hard to find efficient moving companies. Last week. I hired Rob The Mover to move my belongings. They were just fantastic. The movers were very hard working and efficient. They wasted no time in packing and loading my valuables. They were very precise with the packing though. They made sure all my breakables were safely packed. They took almost no time to pack up my 4-bedroom house. All my things were in great condition and I couldn’t be happier. It’s almost impossible to find such professional and efficient movers these days.

Description of Work
Moving a one bedroom apartment.

Work Completed On 09/22/2022

09/24/2022

Ernest Michael L.

For our recent move we hired Rob The Mover and frankly, we weren’t expecting them to be any different from the rest. Surprisingly, they were nothing like the others. All the movers were very experienced and organized. They had great coordination among them. They worked tirelessly and efficiently around my house. All my things were packed and loaded with great precision. I was very impressed with these guys and will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Full service

Work Completed On 09/20/2022

09/22/2022

Neomia E.

I hired Rob The Mover. I didn’t know anything about them. But I really got lucky. There were absolutely no problems. They expertly handled the move and delivered all my valuables on time. When you hire a company like theirs, you can get away with not knowing anything about moving because they just take such good care of you.

Description of Work
Residential move

Work Completed On 09/18/2022

09/21/2022

Eliyan B.

I knew Rob The Mover is simply the best moving company. So I hired them to do the job without thinking twice. The movers arrived on time. They packed everything carefully and when it came to my furniture, they were extra careful. My breakables were also very cautiously packed by them. The loading process went very smoothly. I wasn’t resting till they delivered everything safely. I took an inventory and found all my furniture in fantastic condition. They were very honest and the inventory list checked out. I am so happy.

Description of Work
Moving Service

Work Completed On 09/18/2022

09/20/2022

Emily C.

I had used Rob The Mover for the last month and I found them very professional, and friendly. They were also very flexible and trustworthy. They kept their promise and did everything they could do. They were always responsive when we needed them and surprisingly this company provided us a standard service. They took proper care of my belongings. All the men were so well trained. I would highly recommend this company for anyone who needs furniture placement assistance.

Description of Work
Moving boxes and furniture

Work Completed On 09/15/2022

09/19/2022

Trevor A.

All we had to do during our last move was to hire Rob The Mover. They did everything else. They packed everything carefully and loaded them cautiously onto the truck. The movers were superbly skilled and very friendly. The delivery window was big but they delivered early. Nothing was broken, damaged or lost. I am just so relieved that these movers turned out to be very professional unlike other moving companies which just care about how much money they can squeeze out of you!

Description of Work
Move my stuff fast and without any issues.

Work Completed On 09/15/2022

09/17/2022

Glenroy J.

Rob The Mover performed exceedingly well during my last move. It was very easy to get a quote from them and the number was nothing but reasonable. The movers sent by the company were absolutely fantastic. They arrived on time and were very properly equipped. They took great care while packing our valuables. They handled the breakables very delicately. The loading process went very smoothly. I was very happy to see how well everything traveled when they made the delivery. Hiring this company relieved me off all my relocation stresses.

Description of Work
I moved from one state to another

Work Completed On 09/13/2022

09/16/2022

Julia R.

This was my first time moving and to say the least I was very nervous about making the move across the state. I wanted a moving company that would be cautious with my valuable, and worked as a reputable company. Rob The Mover were just that. They look very good care of my things. My family and I were moving. It was a great moving experience. The movers were helpful, and careful, and certainly went the extra mile.

Description of Work
Pack & Move

Work Completed On 09/12/2022

09/15/2022

Lettieri John S.

Our last relocation was absolutely problem free. The movers from Rob The Mover made it all seem too easy. They were punctual, attentive and very professional. The whole packing and loading process of a 4-bedroom house took place in a short time. This level of pace is quite admirable! Not only were they fast, they were good at the job too. The proof is that none of my valuables suffered the slightest bit of damage on the way. They even unpacked and assembled my furniture at my new house. They were everything I hoped for and more.

Description of Work
Move my stuff fast and without any issues.

Work Completed On 09/11/2022

09/14/2022

Griffin Matthew A.

The service team from Rob The Mover stayed in touch ahead of the moving date and the moving team communicated the day of the move regarding arrival. I was a bit worried at first, but after the first phone call my gut was telling me I made the right decision and that this company was going to take great care of us, and they did. The physical move was smooth and we were very impressed that they treated all of our property as if it was their own with care and regard. We definitely will use them again. I am so very pleased with their attitude, efficiency and skills.

Description of Work
Full service

Work Completed On 09/10/2022

09/13/2022

Jerrianne J.

The movers arrived 10 minutes early on the moving day. They packed up everything very swiftly. They finished the whole job in lighting speed to be honest. The delivery was made in the evening on the same day. The movers unpacked everything and put the boxes in the right rooms. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Full service

Work Completed On 09/09/2022

09/12/2022

Lagravinese R.

Rob The Mover quoted me a quite reasonable price. The final bill was less than the estimate. Their movers were incredible. They arrived 20 minutes early. Everything went like clockwork. The men were carrying out the move like it was nothing. All my belongings were safely packed using proper tools. They delivered on time and I was just wondering what I did to deserve this kind of royal treatment. These guys deserve all kinds of praises.

Description of Work
Moving Service

Work Completed On 09/08/2022

09/10/2022

Genesis V.

One of my friends suggested the name of Rob The Mover. When I called them, they gave me a very fair quote and I was satisfied with that estimate. Their crew of four men arrived 10 minutes early, which took us completely by surprise. Then the men started working and they were done in no time at all. I couldn’t believe it. I was expecting a haphazard job given how fast they were. But absolutely nothing was broken or damaged, or even scratched, when they made the delivery. I think this company should really market better because they are just too good and people need to know about them.

Description of Work
Pack & Move

Work Completed On 09/05/2022

09/09/2022

Christine J.

They moved me within a very short notice. The moving team was so helpful. My driver called numerous to keep me updated on his location and arrival date. The move went so smooth they picked up on and delivered on time. There were no problems or breakage I would recommend them to anyone moving.

Description of Work
I needed help moving

Work Completed On 09/05/2022

09/08/2022

Roy R.

These men were too good. They took great care of me. Their packing skills were top notch. They securely loaded everything to the truck. All my valuables arrived at my new house completely unharmed. I just don't know how they managed to do such a perfect job. On top of all that, they charged me a ridiculously cheap price.

Description of Work
Residential move

Work Completed On 09/04/2022

09/05/2022

Tommy Joseph S.

Rob The Mover didn’t even require me to be present when they packed up my apartment. That is how professional and trustworthy they are. This company is just amazing. Their rates are just top-notch and always reasonable. The men they employ are very experienced and skilled. When I received everything, all my things were intact, not even a new scratch on any of them. I really don’t think another moving company exists that can show this level of reliability. I just have to recommend them.

Description of Work
Full service pack & move

Work Completed On 09/01/2022

09/02/2022

Philomena N.

We are a couple of nomads always relocating from state to state. Rob The Mover is our go-to moving company for several reasons. This moving company always makes sure that our valuables travel well. It helps when a company like this one who takes away whatever stress that may have been caused to you by the demons of relocation. They always make me satisfy while moving huge pieces of furniture with ease. They have years of experience resulting into a display of skills liked no other.

Description of Work
Home moving

Work Completed On 08/29/2022

09/01/2022

Autumn B.

I can challenge you that no other moving company can provide the level of services that an Rob The Mover does. They conducted my last move and it was a flawless performance from them. I have had many of my valuables broken in the past. But these movers performed a miracle when they delivered each and every item I own undamaged to my new house. The movers deserve all the credits. They were just very experienced in every aspect. They knew exactly how to do the job properly. This company is so reliable that it’s almost unbelievable.

Description of Work
Apartment move