Quicklyn

Founded 2016 • With Angi since November 2017

99 Wall Street

New York, NY 10005

Cleaning Service. Our personnel is given a what-to-do list so no area is left without attention. Your home will look like never before. And with our everyday low prices you get a better service with lower cost. SUPREME CLEANING! No mission is impossible....

09/16/2019

Chris S.

Two prompt, friendly, efficient professionals deep-cleaned my 6 room apartment for 4 hours. They brought their own supplies, did everything I asked, and worked very hard. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning of apartment

06/06/2019

Beatrice C.

It was great. The quality of work was good and professional to the last minute.

Description of Work
Studio Apartment Cleaning

12/09/2018

Jennifer C.

Very well. the two women who came dealt with a refrigerator full of rotting food and real filth left by my tenant. They never complained. The place was spotless when they left.

Description of Work
major housecleaning

12/01/2018

Leslie M.

Deep clean - amazing. Got spots I didn’t know needed to be done. I also made requests (like to have ceiling of bathroom cleaned) and was done with no issues at all. General cleaning - amazing service! Love having my girl come every other week. I trust having her come into our apartment and she gets everything shining clean - she puts away our laundry to all the proper spots, and makes our bed perfectly. She’s so friendly and thorough!

Description of Work
Deep clean / general cleaning

11/28/2018

Jason K.

They are professional, hard-working and on time.

Description of Work
I use them about once a month for maid cleaning.

11/28/2018

alison D.

They are on time and clean the whole house. They are very thoughtful. Very pleasant. They send me someone I can trust. And her name Dasha.. She great.

Description of Work
Deep housecleaning

Gloria M.

The two maids were very pleasant and courteous. A job well done! The maids even asked me to check their work to make sure I was happy with the cleaning.

Description of Work
Through cleaning from walls to floors, furniture polished etc

Sabreena K.

Quicklyn has an amazing group of cleaning professionals and I have been using their services for a year. They are the best service I have found in NYC.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Aleisha D.

They provide excellent housecleaning work. We trust them and their pricing was also good, compared to others we have had received. They were always quick to respond.

Description of Work
We have a 3,000 square foot apartment that they do the housecleaning for.

Alison F.

I have used Quicklyn 3-4 times and their house cleaner Dasha is amazing. Always on tine. So nice and an excellent cleaner. I highly recommended this service!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

City Maid Pro

We promise quality Reliable Cleaning Services for our loyal customers feel special. We work hard to be the best. Our products are high-quality and safe. And we focus on the details so you have a clean, orderly office every time. We offer cleaning services for Hotels. Residential. Offices Buildings. Schools. Churches. Medical facilities, and more. We customize our services to meet your specific needs. Ask us about daily, weekly and bi-weekly weekly service. Contracts welcome. Email Or Call for a free quote. residential & commercial cleaning

TaraLynn Cleans

We are a top to bottom cleaning-service, and we strive to give our customers the best cleaning service possible. We are a small, family-owned business so we can provide the attention to detail that those big chains can't offer. Our staff will leave you feeling good about opening your front door every day.

Upside Restoration & Environmental Services

We specialize in cleaning and lead-based paint removal services, for residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We also accept Zelle, Cash App, and Angi Pay, in addition to cash, checks, and credit/ debit cards. Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Visa, PayPal, Check, MasterCard

We come to your home prepared and get right down to the business.We do not waist your time and money.We just make your home look a whole lot better QuicklyN. Our personnel is given a what-to-do list so no area is left without attention. Your home will look like never before. And with our everyday low prices you get a better service with lower cost.