Prisma Cargo Solutions LLC

With Angi since March 2012

555 8th Ave

New York, NY 10018

Additional email - customerservice@prismacargosolutions.com & operation@prismacargosolutions.com....

05/10/2017

Ange O.

I used Prisma Cargo Solution to move my elderly mother from New York to an assisted living facility in Spain. I had gotten many calls and estimates from various movers through a web site. I spoke to Mike initially. He was very personable and gave a reasonable estimate, and was flexible when I said we made need some temporary storage. I was unsure which company to choose and although theirs wasn't the lowest estimate I went with my gut and compared reviews. They seemed to be recommended which was my primary concern and so I decided to use them. As it turns out they were extremely reliable and took excellent care of my Mom's belongings. The day they showed up it was starting to rain but they were quick and wrapped up EVERYTHING in blankets and plastic for protection. Robert and his crew were true professionals and I would not hesitate to use them again if the need arose.

Description of Work
Relocated one of my family members.

10/08/2014

john W.

Description of Work
Good

Category moving companies

05/07/2014

Joan T.

Excellent moving company. No damage or breakage. No change in pricing.

Description of Work
Moved household goods from two locations in USA to Scotland.

06/24/2012

erwin G.

Great Value, Great services, Great prices.

Description of Work
Nice.Prisma Cargo Solutions has provided exceptional service to my clients over the years. Every family that I have referred has reported excellent service and quality workmanship. I appreciate your professionalism and sensitivity to the needs of my clients. I highly recommend them! As far as international companies go Prisma is the Best. They provided services for my clients to Peru, Australia and London.

White Glove Moving & Storage

Thank you for your interest in White Glove. We have been in business since 1995 and look forward to serving your moving, packing, unpacking and storage needs! Please call or email one of our experienced representatives to get a quote! 201-705-1424 / info@whiteglovemoving.us. White Glove has been under a new management since 2015.

Offers by White Glove Moving & Storage on Angi
    Trusted Moving

With nearly 20 years of experience, we grant attention to all your moving items! Our owner will personally see your job and do your job. We pledge to provide you an affordable, trustworthy relocation experience. Contact us for a FREE Virtual or In-person estimate. You'll see that we offer upfront and transparent pricing. "What's Promised is Delivered"

Economic Moving Services LLC

Local and long distances moving Pack and unpacking services Assembly Projects Hauling and junk removal Moving supplies and boxes Loading and unloading Staging projects

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Domestic & international moving.