PAMPERED PETS INC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since October 2006

119 W 24th St

New York, NY 10011

Here at Pampered Pets Inc., we are proud to provide our clients with top quality pet care services, all in the comfort of their own home. Our business was established in 1998 and was started because of our own furry friend, our cat Charlie. When people have to travel for business or be out of the house for an extended period of time, it's hard on their pet. Family owned. Services available 7 days a week including all holiday....

07/24/2018

Tania G.

I have been working with Pampered Pets since 5/18. I found them after I stopped working with another Bergen County service for almost 2 years (initials DD - they were a disappointing service because of the multiple walkers that they use and the lack of willingness to work with my small dogs that are not an easy breed). Using Pampered Pets has been life changing. I feel more at peace. I have been so pleased with them. They listen to you about your dogs needs and work with you. My senior dogs have specific needs and the previous service did not want to listen to that. Instead they had their own policy, eventually requiring that I crate them for 6-8 hours a day before the walker showed . With Pampered Pets, I don't need to do that. The value is great and my dogs seem so much happier now. I am so glad that I am working with Pampered Pets.

Description of Work
Daily Walking/Visits

Category dog walkers

03/15/2017

marsha C.

It went great. Yvette, the business manager, was very helpful in making arrangements. Lynn, our sitter, took special care to not only feed Joey and watch over him but played with him regularly (he is tireless) and left me daily notes with details about how he behaved while we were gone.

Description of Work
Needed to leave Joey, our 9 month old kitten, alone for the first time when we had to travel. Needed daily and overnight care as he is an only child and had never been left alone before for any length of time other than a few hours.

Category pet sitters

I am glad that Joey was happy and that you were comfortable during your first trip away from him.

02/14/2016

Joseph S.

We love Pampered Pets, who we've had walking our dog for about two years. They take excellent care of our dog, who is not the easiest dog to deal with. Arthur, who does most of the walks, genuinely loves our dog, and our dog loves him. In fact, all of their walkers seem to really love dogs. They're extremely reliable, very flexible and easy to deal with on scheduling, and we trust them totally. Alan, who we deal with in the office, is a pleasure to work with, works hard to meet our requests, and is very organized. Their payment system is easy and accurate.

Description of Work
Pampered Pets walks, feeds, and administers medication to our dog and pet sits when we go away.

01/27/2016

Angela L.

Making arrangements for the visits through their office/manager was very easy. They were prompt to return my calls and easily secheduled a pre-visit from the staff person who actually cared for my cats. The folks who visited were as nice as could be and always left an update note about their visits and inter-actions with the cats. The one visit was arranged on short notice, but Pampered Pets came through and fit us into their schedule. We no longer have our kitties but if we get pets again, I would not hesitate to call Pampered Pets.

Description of Work
Fed my cats and scooped out litter pan and visited a little while during a weekend.

12/17/2015

James K.

We have used Pampered Pets for the past 2 years for our dog's mid-day walk. They are very reliable, and our dog walker Sefra is excellent. She loves dogs and my dog goes nuts every time she walks through the door. She is very punctual, consistent, and reliable. I love that they leave a daily note to let us know how our dog did on her walk. Would recommend to anyone who is looking for a consistent dog-walking service.

Description of Work
Dog walking service once a day 5 days a week for approximately 30 minutes

06/26/2015

Donna H.

Every single time it went like a breeze. They tried to give me the same person each time and mostly succeeded. Each time I came home I found a long note detailing every day of their visits and what they dd and how much they loved my cat. They gave me details that indicated they had indeed been there for a length of time and had come to know my cat's particular traits well. She was always in very good shape when I came home. I even forgot to call them once until the day before I was leaving for 10 days and they had me covered with no problem. I recommend them highly and will use them whenever I have a need.

Description of Work
I used pampered pets many times during the summer to come in twice a day and feed and play with my elderly cat Chloe. They took an extremely detailed intake in the beginning including such details as where all supplies wre kept and whether or not Chloe liked her wet food mushed up in the bowl. They asked for my vet's name and phone number and an alternate contact for me in case of an emergency. I was able to arrange to meet the caretaker before I left. They offered to send me daily e-mail updates, which I accepted.

04/28/2015

Aries L.

It's great. We use them a lot.

Description of Work
Animal and house sitting. We have two cats. We use them when we go on vacation. They feed them. Change cat litter. Feed the fish.

07/29/2013

Jennifer H.

One of the biggest reasons that I chose Pampered Pets is that they have a team of dog walkers so if my primary dog walker is unavailable, there's always a back-up. This is a huge help for someone that has a really busy schedule. They are also extremely thorough - taking note of all of my dog's needs from medication, food, toys, etc. I do think that they're a little bit more expensive than other services that I've looked into, and certainly more than an independent dog walker might be but their service is tremendous. Note that if the above question was on "value" and not "price", I would have no problem giving them an A.

Description of Work
Pampered Pets provides daily dog walking services for me. They are extremely knowledgeable, responsive and super professional.

05/06/2013

Allen E.

very satisfied. would use them again. and would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
incredibly responsible and professional. Cat "sitter" was caring. on-time and responsible. cp,[any kept us informed of status and any problems. would strongly recommend the service. fed cat. played with cat. changes litter. took in our mail. watered a few plants.

05/04/2013

Toni N.

My review for Pampered Pets is delayed, but they are amazing, so want to share. I've used their services on two occasions; Both times were for less than a week. The petsitter would come once a day to feed, play, give medicine, and clean up after my two cats. The girl they sent both times (can't remember name) was truly amazing with my boys. My oldest kitty is a bit of a special needs kitty, and giving him medicine usually intimidates everyone other than me. She never had any problem giving him meds, which I was not expecting. Right away, I felt like both of my cats would be in good hands with Pampered Pets while I was away. Even when I was out of the country, they still sent me daily updates, which is great for a nervous and worried mom. Aside from the sitter, I have to say that Jane (owner) is AMAZING and very helpful on all cat matters. She has recommended great vets on the UES upon moving there from downtown and even this week I thought to call her to ask for a referral for a low cost vet to spay a cat that I am fostering (and now adopting). The shelter who helped me pull my foster from the ACC recommended a few low end clinics that had horrible reviews, and I was at a loss as to where to comfortably bring her. Jane came to mind, and she happily spent a significant amount of time referring a few doctors (one I went with at the Humane Society). Overall, like a lot of animal parents, I am super super super hesitant to put my two boy (and now girl) in the hands of anyone else, but I can honestly say that I love this company and that I highly recommend. Get to know Jane when you call because her advice will come in handy! It's worth spending a little extra for their excellent service. I can't say enough great things about them!

Description of Work
Feeding, giving medicine, cleaning up, playing with two cats

Animal & House Sitting
    Dog Walking
    Pet Stores
    Animal Grooming
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Dog walking & Exercising, puppy socialization sessions, cat sitters, professional cat care giving, dog sitting, cat and dog grooming in-home, dog play sessions, overnight care, custom care for special needs, pet gallery.