Pacific Lawn Sprinklers

Founded 1980 • With Angi since January 2006

TriState Area

New York, NY 11356

Since 1980, Pacific has been committed to providing 100% Customer Satisfaction, backed by our exclusive “On Time or On Us Guarantee”. Pacific provides neighborhood service with convenient appointment times from our local branches throughout the Tristate area. The Pacific Team provides 24/7 service, online scheduling and secure payment options. The highest compliment we can receive is a great referral, and this why Pacific has a Referral Rewards program. When our customers recommend us to friends and family, we offer $50 or $100 in rewards toward a future service. We offer a full line of irrigation and lighting services, visit our website at pacificlawnsprinklers.com for more information....

09/22/2022

Bryan R.

Punctual, professional,knowledgeable! Jimmy Guzman did a great job relocating & installing Hunter Wi-Fi irrigation controller for me in Sarasota. He was very patient with me while we programmed my phone to control irrigation system. Everything works great. I will request Jimmy when I need service again. It was a pleasurable experience! Thanks Jimmy, Bryan!

Description of Work
Install Hunter Wi-Fi irrigation controller

09/21/2022

Shannon M.

Pacific Lawn Sprinklers was an amazing company! They responded immediately to my request for service, and were extremely professional! I live in Miami, and my 85 year-old mother is living alone in Merrick, where the work needed to be done. I was able to set up the appointment for her, and Pacific did the work for her, right away, with no stress for her, whatsoever! The workers were kind to her, as well! This 9 zone sprinkler project, which I thought would be a nightmare, was repaired so quickly! The price was reasonable, too! I highly recommend Pacific Lawn Sprinklers! They are awesome!

Description of Work
Sprinkler system repaired

08/04/2022

Crit H.

After waiting 9 days for my appointment, I was given a 4 hours window from 11-3 on August 3rd. Pacific's service rep never showed up. Pacific did not contact me. On August 4th, I contacted Pacific and was told "Oscar" never said anything and they could put me on the "cancellation" list but otherwise it would be another 10 days. I never received an apology, or any attempt to rectify the situation. I asked to speak to a supervisor. Donna indicated she would have to research and call back. Donna never called back. Finally, on August 4th at approx 4:30 a person called and let me know they would not be charging me the $80 visit fee since no one showed up. I'm at least appreciative of that....

Description of Work
Sprinkler head replacement

Category irrigation systems

We deeply apologize for this inconvenience. Unfortunately due to extenuating circumstances all customers in the area needed to be rescheduled for the day. We did try to reach out and offer a new date and time. We can completely understand your frustration and we do stand by our word of 100 percent customer satisfaction and would make it up to you if you’d allow us. We apologize again for missing the appointment.

07/29/2022

Richard H.

They were good. They were professional.

Description of Work
They installed sprinkler.

07/15/2022

James W.

Great service. On time. Professional. Diagnosed problem and dug two holes. Perfect rectangles. Placed dirt on plastic for easy cleanup. Fixed leak. Covered up and can hardly tell where they dug. Will definitely use them again. Reasonable priced and fast.

Description of Work
Fix hard to find line leak

07/14/2022

Peter J.

Work was performed in a timely fashion. All our questions were answered. Everything works well at this time.

Description of Work
Sprinkler System Installation

07/13/2022

Deborah M.

Extremely professional, great work. The only challenge is that one should schedule known jobs early, as the team can get very busy during peak times. But they still responded quickly when I had something unexpected come up. All in all, very happy with this service.

Description of Work
They restored my non-working, heritage irrigation system and it now works beautifully. They also provided expert advice re: current and future needs. Finally, they repaired the backflow testing monitor and performed the annual backflow test required by my town.

06/20/2022

Dennis P.

Perfect. Zoned in on the problem and resolved it!

Description of Work
Irrigation leak repair

06/07/2022

Robert R.

Deshaun arrived on time and got to work immediately. He dug out both meter boxes and discovered exactly where the damage was, it was actually leaking in two spots. It was easy to see this young man was a master at his craft. He even modified the meter box cover to preclude the same thing (damage) happening again. Deshaun showed a great work ethic and really did a professional job. If you choose to use this company, Ask For DESHAUN by name, you'll be very happy with your choice!!

Description of Work
Water leak (system repair) at the irrigation system water meter connection.

05/08/2022

Christopher S.

Mason was very professional. He was on-time and worked efficiently. Very personable. Called ahead of time to alert us that he was coming. He has done work for us in the past, and he is consistent.

Description of Work
Spring startup and inspection. Replace broken heads. set watering schedule

04/27/2022

PAULA N.

Arrived punctually at 11am, finished by 12pm; reasonable price, worth every penny! The representative was most pleasant, and very clear on what needed to be done. He was neat AND efficient leaving the area even better than it was before he got here. I would recommend him without hesitation. By the way, this was the first company who responded to my request for assistance. within an hour, they had responded to my call, set up the appointment and I had the problem fixed within 24 hours of my initial request, and I thought that was fast.

Description of Work
Repair for non working zones.

04/06/2022

Chuck G.

This is the second time we have used Dave's services. Last Fall for shutdown and now for Spring. Both times have been incredibly seamless and painless. After years of suffering with contractors cancelling appointments or not showing up, and when they did, they created more work by not shutting off properly, we just took a chance on Pacific's Lawn Sprinklers. We have been so impressed by Dave's professionalism and knowledge. Someone who knows his business inside and out. His company's setup is so easy to schedule and reschedule if necessary. An added bonus, Dave is a certified backflow inspector. No more additional contractors needed to begin your Spring. We are not even worried about Fall scheduling, as we know they will have us in their calendar and will verify if that time works for us!

Description of Work
Spring startup and backflow certification

03/31/2022

Donald B.

Great experience working with Pacific. Scheduling made easy via friendly, helpful admin. and lots of follow-up reminders. Oscar, the technician we worked with, is outstanding. He spent considerable time explaining what our system needed, and was clear about what was definitely needed, the choices we could make, and what required additional investigation. Price was fair and very competitive.

Description of Work
Sprinkler System Assessment and Repair

02/10/2022

Jose C.

Mr. Alex Zarzycki, the very skillful technician that serviced my sprinkler system, was very thorough and meticulous in the work he did in repairing the problem I had with my sprinkler system, even going the "extra-mile" using a sophisticated device to locate the obstinately hidden wiring to service the second zone of my sprinkler system -- mission success! I will definitely use the services Pacific Lawn Sprinklers again, and will insist for Mr. Alex Zarzychi to be the service technician.

Description of Work
Needed installation/replacement on 6 nozzles with filters, 1 inline check valve (1 1/2 - 2"), installation/replacement of rust system Repair Kit for siphoning system, and replacement of head rotary 4" & fittings.

12/14/2021

Andrew G.

Repair and winterization was professional, on-time, courteous, and reasonable. Took the time to answer all my questions. I do recommend this company. The technician, Oscar, was great to work with.

Description of Work
Irrigation Repair. Irrigation Winterization.

11/10/2021

Kathy W.

Very well. They are very professional & thoroughly knowledgeable of the system.

Description of Work
Maintenance of my water sprinkler system

11/09/2021

EJ J.

Mason has been my Service Technician for the past 3 years. He is always prompt, professional, and courteous! He always calls before arriving, lets me know when he's finished, and asks if I need help with anything else. Everyone should have such a competent individual take care of their irrigation needs.

Description of Work
Annual winterization of in-ground irrigation system

11/08/2021

Sal C.

Workers showed up even earlier than scheduled, but called first. Work was done quickly and efficiently. Workers were very helpful. Also have them every year to shut down for the winter.

Description of Work
shut off and rerouting of sprinkler zones due to new landscaping

10/27/2021

Dimitra K.

Super easy to work with, honest and reliable and seamless transactions online!

Description of Work
Sprinkler Winterization

10/22/2021

Christine J.

Wonderfully well. The technicians were on time, were polite, friendly and neat. They worked very efficiently and I received my emailed receipt immediately following the work.

Description of Work
Closing sprinkler system for the winter.

10/17/2021

Jonathan B.

It was so easy to schedule online, and they came out in the time window on Sunday that works for me at no extra charge. The repair was done quickly, and all other sprinklers checked before they left. I paid with credit card on the spot and have email work order receipt. I'll hire them again soon for seasonal winterization and startup.

Description of Work
Sprinkler repair

09/18/2021

Erika S.

Took a few days but all is fixed and running well

Description of Work
Leak in sprinkler system

08/12/2021

Dominick F.

Received a call from Donna and working to resolve the matter. Thank you Donna. Tentative rating of 5 for Donna based on our conversation. Hope that translates into a 5 for eventual resolution.

Description of Work
Resolving Service Issues

08/07/2021

Phillip N.

Dave is very knowledgeable about sprinklers. He came out because I know absolutely nothing about sprinklers and thought I hit a underground wire which turned out to be a root. He walked me around my yard and explained the different types of sprinkler heads and how they work and how to adjust them if needed. Definitely will be using them for winter closings and spring openings of my system.

Description of Work
System check

06/21/2021

Raj T.

First time ever used this company after using Garden Irrigation for 16+ years. I come from Service industry so expect good service from my vendors and to be honest Mentor technician whose name was Mentor was so professional and through about his job. He spent his time patiently to overview the entire sprinkler system, water pressure in each zone, changing Nozzles wherever required. As his name suggest he really mentored me and explain basics about zones and water pressure and why our two zones were having issues. He was not there to find all kinds of problems and promote more product sale and that is honesty I loved it. I recommend Pacific Lawn Sprinkler to anyone and going forward they are my go to company for any sprinkler issues. Mentor, keep up the great work and keep your honesty that will help to keep loyal customers like me forever. The most important is as a customer we always worry how much will it cost? The amount of quality time they spent to fix the issue, the price was so reasonable anyone can afford. Quality, professionalism and honesty is the key for Pacific Lawn Sprinkler. Thanks.

Description of Work
Sprinkler Service

Clean Air Care, corp

We specialize in basement waterproofing and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Aquarios Irrigation

New installation underground lawn sprinkler upgrade. Services renovation irrigation system

Automatic Irrigation Design

Automatic Irrigation Design is New York's oldest and largest lawn sprinkler company. We have installed thousands of residential lawn sprinkler systems all across the tri-state area. We specialize in new installations, revamps, closings, openings & rain-sensors. We have earned an impeccable reputation for service, quality and competitve pricing.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Irrigation, Sprinkler & LED Landscape Lighting Installations, Service & Maintenance. Including Centralized Systems, Drip Irrigation, Backflow Testing & Installations. Sprinkler Consultation & Design. Outdoor Drainage System & Indoor Basement Waterproofing, Mold Removal - Complete Demolition & Rebuild Options. Holiday Lighting & Decorations. Christmas Lights, Christmas & Hanukkah Decorations.

Landscaping, Tree Removal, Line Voltage Lighting, Plumbing.