Pacific Lawn Sprinklers

Founded 1980 • With Angi since January 2006

TriState Area

New York, NY 11356

Since 1980, Pacific has been committed to providing 100% Customer Satisfaction, backed by our exclusive “On Time or On Us Guarantee”. Pacific provides neighborhood service with convenient appointment times from our local branches throughout the Tristate area. The Pacific Team provides 24/7 service, online scheduling and secure payment options. The highest compliment we can receive is a great referral, and this why Pacific has a Referral Rewards program. When our customers recommend us to friends and family, we offer $50 or $100 in rewards toward a future service. We offer a full line of irrigation and lighting services, visit our website at pacificlawnsprinklers.com for more information....

05/08/2022

Christopher S.

Mason was very professional. He was on-time and worked efficiently. Very personable. Called ahead of time to alert us that he was coming. He has done work for us in the past, and he is consistent.

Description of Work
Spring startup and inspection. Replace broken heads. set watering schedule

04/27/2022

PAULA N.

Arrived punctually at 11am, finished by 12pm; reasonable price, worth every penny! The representative was most pleasant, and very clear on what needed to be done. He was neat AND efficient leaving the area even better than it was before he got here. I would recommend him without hesitation. By the way, this was the first company who responded to my request for assistance. within an hour, they had responded to my call, set up the appointment and I had the problem fixed within 24 hours of my initial request, and I thought that was fast.

Description of Work
Repair for non working zones.

04/06/2022

Chuck G.

This is the second time we have used Dave's services. Last Fall for shutdown and now for Spring. Both times have been incredibly seamless and painless. After years of suffering with contractors cancelling appointments or not showing up, and when they did, they created more work by not shutting off properly, we just took a chance on Pacific's Lawn Sprinklers. We have been so impressed by Dave's professionalism and knowledge. Someone who knows his business inside and out. His company's setup is so easy to schedule and reschedule if necessary. An added bonus, Dave is a certified backflow inspector. No more additional contractors needed to begin your Spring. We are not even worried about Fall scheduling, as we know they will have us in their calendar and will verify if that time works for us!

Description of Work
Spring startup and backflow certification

03/31/2022

Donald B.

Great experience working with Pacific. Scheduling made easy via friendly, helpful admin. and lots of follow-up reminders. Oscar, the technician we worked with, is outstanding. He spent considerable time explaining what our system needed, and was clear about what was definitely needed, the choices we could make, and what required additional investigation. Price was fair and very competitive.

Description of Work
Sprinkler System Assessment and Repair

02/10/2022

Jose C.

Mr. Alex Zarzycki, the very skillful technician that serviced my sprinkler system, was very thorough and meticulous in the work he did in repairing the problem I had with my sprinkler system, even going the "extra-mile" using a sophisticated device to locate the obstinately hidden wiring to service the second zone of my sprinkler system -- mission success! I will definitely use the services Pacific Lawn Sprinklers again, and will insist for Mr. Alex Zarzychi to be the service technician.

Description of Work
Needed installation/replacement on 6 nozzles with filters, 1 inline check valve (1 1/2 - 2"), installation/replacement of rust system Repair Kit for siphoning system, and replacement of head rotary 4" & fittings.

12/14/2021

Andrew G.

Repair and winterization was professional, on-time, courteous, and reasonable. Took the time to answer all my questions. I do recommend this company. The technician, Oscar, was great to work with.

Description of Work
Irrigation Repair. Irrigation Winterization.

11/10/2021

Kathy W.

Very well. They are very professional & thoroughly knowledgeable of the system.

Description of Work
Maintenance of my water sprinkler system

11/09/2021

Everett J.

Mason has been my Service Technician for the past 3 years. He is always prompt, professional, and courteous! He always calls before arriving, lets me know when he's finished, and asks if I need help with anything else. Everyone should have such a competent individual take care of their irrigation needs.

Description of Work
Annual winterization of in-ground irrigation system

11/08/2021

Sal C.

Workers showed up even earlier than scheduled, but called first. Work was done quickly and efficiently. Workers were very helpful. Also have them every year to shut down for the winter.

Description of Work
shut off and rerouting of sprinkler zones due to new landscaping

10/27/2021

Samantha C.

Super easy to work with, honest and reliable and seamless transactions online!

Description of Work
Sprinkler Winterization

10/22/2021

Christine J.

Wonderfully well. The technicians were on time, were polite, friendly and neat. They worked very efficiently and I received my emailed receipt immediately following the work.

Description of Work
Closing sprinkler system for the winter.

10/17/2021

Jonathan B.

It was so easy to schedule online, and they came out in the time window on Sunday that works for me at no extra charge. The repair was done quickly, and all other sprinklers checked before they left. I paid with credit card on the spot and have email work order receipt. I'll hire them again soon for seasonal winterization and startup.

Description of Work
Sprinkler repair

09/18/2021

Erika S.

Took a few days but all is fixed and running well

Description of Work
Leak in sprinkler system

08/12/2021

Dominick F.

Received a call from Donna and working to resolve the matter. Thank you Donna. Tentative rating of 5 for Donna based on our conversation. Hope that translates into a 5 for eventual resolution.

Description of Work
Resolving Service Issues

08/07/2021

Phillip N.

Dave is very knowledgeable about sprinklers. He came out because I know absolutely nothing about sprinklers and thought I hit a underground wire which turned out to be a root. He walked me around my yard and explained the different types of sprinkler heads and how they work and how to adjust them if needed. Definitely will be using them for winter closings and spring openings of my system.

Description of Work
System check

06/21/2021

Raj M.

First time ever used this company after using Garden Irrigation for 16+ years. I come from Service industry so expect good service from my vendors and to be honest Mentor technician whose name was Mentor was so professional and through about his job. He spent his time patiently to overview the entire sprinkler system, water pressure in each zone, changing Nozzles wherever required. As his name suggest he really mentored me and explain basics about zones and water pressure and why our two zones were having issues. He was not there to find all kinds of problems and promote more product sale and that is honesty I loved it. I recommend Pacific Lawn Sprinkler to anyone and going forward they are my go to company for any sprinkler issues. Mentor, keep up the great work and keep your honesty that will help to keep loyal customers like me forever. The most important is as a customer we always worry how much will it cost? The amount of quality time they spent to fix the issue, the price was so reasonable anyone can afford. Quality, professionalism and honesty is the key for Pacific Lawn Sprinkler. Thanks.

Description of Work
Sprinkler Service

06/16/2021

Carol F.

Everything went great! Dave is exceptionally dedicated to superb customer service—very nice and explained what he was doing.. I am so glad I found Pacific!!!

Description of Work
Sprinkler Spring Startup

06/15/2021

bill R.

oscar did a great job. he is very knowledgeable and professional. he fixed my controller instead of just replacing it which saved me a lot of money. not everyone would have done that. i would certainly use him again.

Description of Work
repaired a sprinkler head and fixed my irrigation controller.

06/08/2021

Judy N.

Very well! Last year was the first time I used Pacific Sprinklers. John arrived and got my system going in perfect time. He is excellent and meticulous with his work, making certain everything is in proper order. The previous service I used had put a soaker hose around my patio but never connected it to the main server. John, and his associate Jeff, worked to determine the problem and did the hook up.

Description of Work
Spring start up for my sprinkler system.

05/22/2021

John L.

Good, will contact to upgrade system

Description of Work
***** work to upgrade old system

04/09/2021

Forrest H.

I have been using Pacific Lawn Sprinklers for 3 years after having at least four unreliable and overpriced sprinkler companies service my property. We have done major renovations which required completely abandoning the old system and re-installing both in the backyard as well as the front yard. This huge project has been ongoing for the last three years. Pacific has been with us every step of the way and has been flexible and patient. I find the staff to be responsive, prompt, respectful and always easy to work with. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Repair, installation and maintenance of irrigation system

03/04/2021

Jim G.

The workers were polite, timely, professional and knowledgeable. I have used P. L S. for 8 years and have had the same workers since the start. I am extremely pleased with their easy going and friendly manner. They have made some suggestions over the years without any pressure for me to make an immediate decision. Very happy.

Description of Work
Sprinkler opening/repairs/Sprinkler closing

12/08/2020

Maggie C.

Abe and his team are amazing. My dog even loves him! Cannot say enough great things about him!

Description of Work
Winterization of sprinkler system

Category lawn service,basement waterproofing

11/03/2020

Jeff A.

It was fine. They were on time and very courteous.

Description of Work
It was fine. They were on time and very courteous.

11/01/2020

bette V.

great, technician on time, courteous and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
irrigation system winterized

Category irrigation systems,basement waterproofing

K&R Pipe Repair And Drain Cleaning Corp

Automatic Irrigation Design

Automatic Irrigation Design is New York's oldest and largest lawn sprinkler company. We have installed thousands of residential lawn sprinkler systems all across the tri-state area. We specialize in new installations, revamps, closings, openings & rain-sensors. We have earned an impeccable reputation for service, quality and competitve pricing.

Planticular

Planticular is the world's first plant care marketplace! We specialize in tending to your plants whether they're at your business, home, or somewhere in between. We offer a variety of services to meet your needs with our fleet of caretakers that can help you choose plants, style your environment, store your plants offsite while away, or come by your home or establishment to keep your plants happy. Society needs plants!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Irrigation, Sprinkler & LED Landscape Lighting Installations, Service & Maintenance. Including Centralized Systems, Drip Irrigation, Backflow Testing & Installations. Sprinkler Consultation & Design. Outdoor Drainage System & Indoor Basement Waterproofing, Mold Removal - Complete Demolition & Rebuild Options. Holiday Lighting & Decorations. Christmas Lights, Christmas & Hanukkah Decorations.

Landscaping, Tree Removal, Line Voltage Lighting, Plumbing.