NY Refrigerator Repair Specialists

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2019

Your household depends on all of its appliances to be more than just a house, but rather a home. So if something isn't working, you want it fixed, and you need that appliance work reliably. This is where NY Refrigerator Repair Specialists comes in and gets your home back on track. Refrigerator Repair Specialists is the premier service provider in the refrigerator, ice maker, beverage center and wine cooler repair of any brand. We pride ourselves for staying on top of the industry's latest products and service innovations for all appliance sectors, to ensure that our technicians are first in line for product training on appliances of all brands. For the best refrigerator repair and maintenance service in New York City area hire NY Refrigerator Repair Specialists as it repairs and services all major brands of household refrigerators, ice makers, beverage centers and wine coolers including all high-end brands like Sub-zero, Viking, Thermador, Fisher and Paykel, Gaggenau, Miele, popular brands like KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Kenmore, GE, Monogram, Profile and others. Call us and invite one of the certified technicians from NY Refrigerator Repair Specialists and join thousands of happy customers all around New York City. Results are very satisfying! We can provide same-day refrigerator repair service of any major brand and dispatch trained and certified technicians to resolve problems with your refrigerator, freezer or fridge....

A Service Provider's profile image

+37 more images

appliance repair (39)small appliance repair (1)countertop installation (1)

07/12/2022

David A.

Technician was professional and thorough. He didn’t try to upsell me, which I appreciated. Luckily, I didn’t need any replacement parts.

Description of Work
Leaking dishwasher

Work Completed On 07/12/2022

02/25/2021

Raymond G.

Originally, I contacted Angieslist. I decided to use NY Refrigeration Repair Specialist. I requested a quote from Angieslist. I never received a response. I sent a negative review. Sal from the company called me. He never got the request. He sent someone that day. Great job! Professionally done. Highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Repair of a gas wall oven.

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

01/20/2021

R P.

Polite, masked repair persons. Knew exactly how to go about the repair. Careful of the range and of surrounding items in the kitchen. Neat. Friendly. Had me check the repair before they left.

Description of Work
GE range repair

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

12/15/2020

MARGARET B.

The technician checked door seals and other components. He indicated that the automatic open feature of the door was faulty and I should contact them if I wanted to have it replaced. After defrosting the refrigerator, I disabled that feature and it was working well. Recently, the fan has been making occasional noises, so I made another service appointment. When the technician arrived, of course there was no noise. He checked it thoroughly and said it is working fine, but to record the noise if it happens again and contact them for service. In both cases, the technician was professional, thorough and knowledgeable. He fixed the problem quickly and efficiently. I would use this service again.

Description of Work
Refrigerator was icing up and fan running constantly.

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

10/27/2020

Stephany B.

Great! Sal the owner called me in a few minutes. By my description, told me 3 possible reasons for my problem and sent Alex the following day. Alex was respectful and professional. Replaced the bad part that very night. I've already recommended them to my friends. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Fix Refrigerator noise and lack of coldness

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

10/14/2020

Voncile W.

Excellent. I will be a permanent customer, and I will be referring others to use your service. Everything was explained to my satisfaction and understanding.

Description of Work
Frigidaire refrigerator repair by Dan

Category appliance refinishing

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

10/04/2020

Barbara P.

Sal patiently took the time to find a replacement (Out of stock at GE) - Alex (technician) was A professional in every way - he was polite, respectful, neat and efficient.... I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. I would not hesitate to hire again or recommend to anyone. Great Job! 👍

Description of Work
GE range glasstop replacement

Work Completed On 10/04/2020

09/30/2020

Dana E.

Amazing work! Alex, the repair magician, had a very limited space in which to work and applied ingenuity and experience to complete the job required. I am greatly impressed with his diligence and commitment. THIS is the ONLY appliance repair company I will ever need!

Description of Work
Stove repair

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

09/19/2020

Kim V.

Alex did a great job. He was right on time, communicated clearly about the problem, fix, and cost, and he worked efficiently. My oven was fixed in no time. Highly professional and all Covid safety measures were in place (masks, gloves, shoe covers). I highly recommend this company and their technicians.

Description of Work
Oven repair

Work Completed On 09/19/2020

09/15/2020

Marsha B.

Very responsive, came back an extra time to check on an issue. Excellent installation and fair pricing.

Description of Work
New stovetop installed

Category countertops

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

09/11/2020

Rosemary M.

It was a wonderful experience. Dan the tech was professional, experienced A+++. Dan recognized the problem for the part from his truck and fixed my refrigerator quickly. Sal the owner on the phone was efficient knowledgeable and got me an appointment for 9 am the next day. I would absolutely use them again. So very satisfied with all aspects.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

08/18/2020

Marian R.

Highly professional technician. Diagnosed the problem quickly and proceeded to fix it.

Description of Work
Refrigerator needed to be repaired

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

08/18/2020

Nihal F.

Great! They fit me in right away. Eli showed up on time, immediately identified the problem and fixed it! I very highly recommend!

Description of Work
Leibherr freezer would not stop beeping and was not cooling properly.

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

08/06/2020

Krys M.

The fan on my fridge went was completely dead and I needed it repaired ASAP. NY Refrigerator Repair Specialists responded to my inquiry with 10 minutes and sent someone out the same afternoon. They were able to diagnose the problem and had the parts to replace it on the spot. Definitely would recommend and use their services again.

Description of Work
Refrigerator fan replacement

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

08/06/2020

Jason M.

Great, fantastic service and very responsive. I would use them again

Description of Work
Washer and Dryer fix

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

07/30/2020

Rachel G.

Fantastic. John was timely, neat and got the job done without any fanfare. The price was economical given the situation and he was in and out within a half hour. Highly recommend this company and will hire again, should the need arise.

Description of Work
removed knife dropped in my lint drawer by my husband

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

07/27/2020

Ellen S.

Dan, from Appliance Repair Group Inc, did a brilliant and highly professional job with my 20 year old refrigerator. He knew what he was as doing, took the time to thoroughly investigate the problem, came up with a solution and told what to look for to confirm that the problem was fixed. I also appreciate that approach because it means I’m not going to spend money needlessly. Thanks Dan and Appliance Repair Group!! You’ve got my loyalty and I will happily recommend you to everyone as reliable, honest professionals!!

Description of Work
Fix an older frig which wasn’t keeping things as cold as they should be.

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

07/25/2020

Jan B.

I called Sal in the morning and the technician Eli came within 3 hours. He fixed my fridge in just under an hour. The fan was broken. He replaced the fan and it cost me $300.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Work Completed On 07/25/2020

Sylvie S.

My refrigerator had a strong burning smell. I called and got a same day appointment. The repairman was courteous, professional and diagnosed and fixed the fridge quickly. I’m so relieved and grateful. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

Review for NY Refrigerator Repair Specialists - 1412 Broadway, New York, NY - 38743281

John M.

They are the absolute best. I reported a fridge that ceased to cool and they were out within a few hours to fix it. They were very upfront with their costs and once approved the work was done there and then. I will definitely use them again and would not hesitate to give them the highest recommendation. Top marks to Sal and Dan!

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair and dryer repair

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

Carol W.

Eli was great. Everything was explained, super easy and thorough. They came within a day, And I thought reasonably priced. Thank you!

Description of Work
Refrigerator not cooling

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

07/18/2020

Robin F.

I am 1000% satisfied with the services I received from this company late Friday afternoon, July 17, 2020. The two employees that I dealt with - Sal Nur and Alex - were both completely professional, extremely helpful and and easy to work with. I was given an appointment the same day I called, which was very important as my refrigerator was leaking badly. (The first company I contacted could not come for three weeks and the second company, which was also listed on Angie's List, could not come for four days.) Alex appeared exactly when promised and immediately began working. He brought with him all the tools needed to diagnose the problem and complete the repair. He worked diligently until the refrigerator was fixed and he cleaned up completely after he finished. He answered all my questions in language I could understand and offered useful information which will help me avoid the problem in the future and maintain my refrigerator in top working condition. The price I was charged was very reasonable, given the speed within which they came and the amount of work they provided, as well as in comparison with the two other services I contacted. In addition, Alex guaranteed that he would return immediately if the leak returned and that he would repair it without additional charge to me. I strongly recommend this company and I will definitely call them again should my refrigerator again need any repair, as well as to provide the proper bi-annual service to maintenance necessary to keep it in top condition.

Description of Work
My refrigerator was leaking badly.

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

07/10/2020

Sherry C.

Unable to repair the refrigerator due to the model. The guy Alex who came was professional and follow the rules. Wore a mask and gloves. Did not charge me any fees I did leave him a big tip to split between him and owner of the company. Definitely recommend this company. Prompt and courteous

Description of Work
Check in why freezer not working.