NY Refrigerator Repair Specialists

Founded 2004 •

Appliance Refinishing

1412 Broadway

New York, NY 10018

Your household depends on all of its appliances to be more than just a house, but rather a home. So if something isn't working, you want it fixed, and you need that appliance work reliably. This is where NY Refrigerator Repair Specialists comes in and gets your home back on track. Refrigerator Repair Specialists is the premier service provider in the refrigerator, ice maker, beverage center and wine cooler repair of any brand. We pride ourselves for staying on top of the industry's latest products and service innovations for all appliance sectors, to ensure that our technicians are first in line for product training on appliances of all brands. For the best refrigerator repair and maintenance service in New York City area hire NY Refrigerator Repair Specialists as it repairs and services all major brands of household refrigerators, ice makers, beverage centers and wine coolers including all high-end brands like Sub-zero, Viking, Thermador, Fisher and Paykel, Gaggenau, Miele, popular brands like KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Kenmore, GE, Monogram, Profile and others. Call us and invite one of the certified technicians from NY Refrigerator Repair Specialists and join thousands of happy customers all around New York City. Results are very satisfying! We can provide same-day refrigerator repair service of any major brand and dispatch trained and certified technicians to resolve problems with your refrigerator, freezer or fridge....

appliance repair (37)small appliance repair (1)countertop installation (1)

02/25/2021

Originally, I contacted Angieslist. I decided to use NY Refrigeration Repair Specialist. I requested a quote from Angieslist. I never received a response. I sent a negative review. Sal from the company called me. He never got the request. He sent someone that day. Great job! Professionally done. Highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Repair of a gas wall oven.

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

01/20/2021

Polite, masked repair persons. Knew exactly how to go about the repair. Careful of the range and of surrounding items in the kitchen. Neat. Friendly. Had me check the repair before they left.

Description of Work
GE range repair

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

12/15/2020

The technician checked door seals and other components. He indicated that the automatic open feature of the door was faulty and I should contact them if I wanted to have it replaced. After defrosting the refrigerator, I disabled that feature and it was working well. Recently, the fan has been making occasional noises, so I made another service appointment. When the technician arrived, of course th...

Description of Work
Refrigerator was icing up and fan running constantly.

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

10/27/2020

Great! Sal the owner called me in a few minutes. By my description, told me 3 possible reasons for my problem and sent Alex the following day. Alex was respectful and professional. Replaced the bad part that very night. I've already recommended them to my friends. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Fix Refrigerator noise and lack of coldness

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

10/14/2020

Excellent. I will be a permanent customer, and I will be referring others to use your service. Everything was explained to my satisfaction and understanding.

Description of Work
Frigidaire refrigerator repair by Dan

Category appliance refinishing

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

10/04/2020

Sal patiently took the time to find a replacement (Out of stock at GE) - Alex (technician) was A professional in every way - he was polite, respectful, neat and efficient.... I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. I would not hesitate to hire again or recommend to anyone. Great Job! 👍

Description of Work
GE range glasstop replacement

Work Completed On 10/04/2020

09/30/2020

Amazing work! Alex, the repair magician, had a very limited space in which to work and applied ingenuity and experience to complete the job required. I am greatly impressed with his diligence and commitment. THIS is the ONLY appliance repair company I will ever need!

Description of Work
Stove repair

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

09/19/2020

Alex did a great job. He was right on time, communicated clearly about the problem, fix, and cost, and he worked efficiently. My oven was fixed in no time. Highly professional and all Covid safety measures were in place (masks, gloves, shoe covers). I highly recommend this company and their technicians.

Description of Work
Oven repair

Work Completed On 09/19/2020

09/15/2020

Very responsive, came back an extra time to check on an issue. Excellent installation and fair pricing.

Description of Work
New stovetop installed

Category countertops

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

09/11/2020

It was a wonderful experience. Dan the tech was professional, experienced A+++. Dan recognized the problem for the part from his truck and fixed my refrigerator quickly. Sal the owner on the phone was efficient knowledgeable and got me an appointment for 9 am the next day. I would absolutely use them again. So very satisfied with all aspects.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

Built-in Refrigerator Repair, Free-standing Refrigerator Repair, Wine Cooler Repair, Range Repair, Stove Repair, Oven Repair, Cooktop Repair, Microwave Repair, Dishwasher Repair, Dryer Repair.

Mixer repair, Hair-dryer repair, Vacuum cleaner repair