New York Carpet Cleaning, Inc.

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2007

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

New York Carpet Cleaning, Inc offers professional carpet cleaning, rug cleaning, drapery, and upholstery cleaning and a wide array of other services to homes and businesses in the New York and New Jersey areas. The company's careful craftsmanship and considerable expertise in the field has been recognized through numerous awards for service excellence. We strive to provide you a professional service with the best customer service in mind that is well beyond our competitors. We care for your safety and health, and that is why we use environmentally responsible products. All of our cleaning products are organic. New York Carpet Cleaning guarantees your carpet cleaning up to 30 days. Call us now to find out how we can help your home be safer and cleaner, and healthier. Additional phone numbers, Westchester: (800) 603-5149 and (914) 600-7220....

Always Green Carpet Cleaner

**$99 Carpet Cleaning for 2 Rooms SPECIAL**Professional Carpet Cleaning Services Always Green Carpet Cleaner NY eco-friendly cleaning company specializing in pressurized steam cleaning of carpets, area rugs, upholstery, mattresses, home and office cleaning. Our company is a family-owned operation, servicing NY and its surrounding areas. We strive to provide cleaning services that espouse environmental values and are healthier - and safer - for your family and your employees. We always use non-toxic, chemical free, biodegradable and organic cleaning solutions that provide a healthier lifestyle for your family, pets, home and office.

Offers by Always Green Carpet Cleaner on Angi
WAX & BUFF

We specialize in reviving new life into old floors with over 7 years of experience. Wax & Buff is owner-operated and proudly serves the five boroughs and portions of New Jersey.

Steamaster Carpet Cleaning

For 33+ years Steamaster been restoring original beauty to residential and commercial carpets, area rugs, upholstery and tile. We are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), and fully licensed and insured. We are a member of the Better Business Bureau with a perfect record for our entire history of service, and we've won the Angie's List Super Service Award for every year since 2007 when we became eligible! Our business was built by repeat customers and referrals; we are proud of our reputation! Call us and let us show you why we have the most loyal customers! We offer a 10% discount on cleaning services to Angie's List Members! Additional phones - (516)-822-6666, (631) 777-2777, (914) 422-3377.

12/10/2019

I paid $500 to have a rug cleaned and my drapes taken down, cleaned and put back up. When they came to put them back up, the two guys did not know how to do it, so they took them back with them. Two other guys came and they didn't know how to get them back up even though we had photos. I dealt with Lucy Brooke for months. She had ME call around to other businesses to see how much they wanted to pu...

Description of Work
drapes taken down, cleaned, rehung

Category drapery cleaning

02/19/2019

New York Carpet Cleaning did a great job. They cleaned my area rug which is pretty big. The results were as expected, and I was very satisfied. The people are helpful, professional, and friendly. Their prices are good. I will continue to use them, and recommend them to my friends.

Description of Work
They cleaned my area rug

Category oriental rug cleaning

Hello Mr [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to review our company! We look forward to servicing you again. Lucy Brooke

10/22/2018

My mom hired New York Carpet Cleaning to clean her decades only white carpeting. The before and after are incredible. Before, the carpeting was almost grayish—this is New York City after all. After, the carpeting has been restored to its beautiful creamy white. Needless to say, my mom was thrilled. Her apartment looks like new.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate you as our customer.

10/04/2018

Great. Quick, efficient, and rugs are very clean.

Description of Work
clean several area rugs including orientals and one very heavily soiled dining room carpet

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for your Review. We look forward to servicing you again.

03/03/2018

Excellent. I was somewhat apprehensive, since I'd never used the services of this company before. It was an excellent experience. I highly recommend Martin and John who were my providers. Not only were they personable, but extremely professional - they truly care about the services they provide and the satisfaction of their customers. The results were every thing I could have asked for. Finally, t...

Description of Work
Ultra Suede sofa as wel as wall to wall carpeting were cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Thank you so much for such a great review! We look forward to servicing you again.

Organic Carpet Cleaning. Carpet Cleaning. Rug Cleaning & Repair. Upholstery Cleaning. Pet Stains & Odor Removal. Drapery & Curtain Cleaning. Tile & Grout Cleaning. Scotchgard Protector. Stone & Marble Restoration. Allergies & Asthma Relief. Mattress Cleaning. Water Damage Restoration. Leather Cleaning.

N/A.