New York Carpet Cleaning, Inc.

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2007

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

244 5th Ave. Ste. 2120

New York, NY 10001

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

carpet cleaning202110452
Joy Fellowship Church - Bronx NY Main entrance, sanctuary, stairs and balcony carpet cleaning.

New York Carpet Cleaning, Inc offers professional carpet cleaning, rug cleaning, drapery, and upholstery cleaning and a wide array of other services to homes and businesses in the New York and New Jersey areas. The company's careful craftsmanship and considerable expertise in the field has been recognized through numerous awards for service excellence. We strive to provide you a professional service with the best customer service in mind that is well beyond our competitors. We care for your safety and health, and that is why we use environmentally responsible products. All of our cleaning products are organic. New York Carpet Cleaning guarantees your carpet cleaning up to 30 days. Call us now to find out how we can help your home be safer and cleaner, and healthier. Additional phone numbers, Westchester: (800) 603-5149 and (914) 600-7220....
Commercial carpet cleaning  project

carpet cleaning

202110452

4.4

carpet cleaning (314)oriental rug cleaning (116)upholstery cleaning (94)drapery cleaning (13)floor cleaning (12)carpet installation (7)tile installation (4)water damage restoration (2)upholstery (2)blind cleaning (2)

03/10/2022

Sophia D.

Great, professional, pleasant, and CLEAN! Technicians were on time, and spent time making sure everything was done properly. Very happy with the service and would recommend 100%.

Description of Work
rug and upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 03/10/2022

12/10/2019

barbara P.

I paid $500 to have a rug cleaned and my drapes taken down, cleaned and put back up. When they came to put them back up, the two guys did not know how to do it, so they took them back with them. Two other guys came and they didn't know how to get them back up even though we had photos. I dealt with Lucy Brooke for months. She had ME call around to other businesses to see how much they wanted to put them up properly. The only one who would do it without cleaning them again, wanted $400. Lucy offered me $200. I filed a complaint with the Better business Bureau, which NY Carpet Cleaning completely ignored. After going back and forth with Lucy SO many times, now I never hear from her. Why did NY Carpet Cleaning agree to remove my drapes if their workers were not competent to put them back correctly?

Description of Work
drapes taken down, cleaned, rehung

Category drapery cleaning

Work Completed On 07/20/2019

02/19/2019

Daniel H.

New York Carpet Cleaning did a great job. They cleaned my area rug which is pretty big. The results were as expected, and I was very satisfied. The people are helpful, professional, and friendly. Their prices are good. I will continue to use them, and recommend them to my friends.

Description of Work
They cleaned my area rug

Category oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 02/05/2019

Hello Mr [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to review our company! We look forward to servicing you again. Lucy Brooke

10/22/2018

Sue and Mike R.

My mom hired New York Carpet Cleaning to clean her decades only white carpeting. The before and after are incredible. Before, the carpeting was almost grayish—this is New York City after all. After, the carpeting has been restored to its beautiful creamy white. Needless to say, my mom was thrilled. Her apartment looks like new.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate you as our customer.

10/04/2018

Ruth S.

Great. Quick, efficient, and rugs are very clean.

Description of Work
clean several area rugs including orientals and one very heavily soiled dining room carpet

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 08/15/2018

Thank you for your Review. We look forward to servicing you again.

03/03/2018

Wallace G.

Excellent. I was somewhat apprehensive, since I'd never used the services of this company before. It was an excellent experience. I highly recommend Martin and John who were my providers. Not only were they personable, but extremely professional - they truly care about the services they provide and the satisfaction of their customers. The results were every thing I could have asked for. Finally, the pricing was as reasonable as one could possibly expect.

Description of Work
Ultra Suede sofa as wel as wall to wall carpeting were cleaned.

Work Completed On 03/03/2018

Thank you so much for such a great review! We look forward to servicing you again.

03/01/2018

Julian K.

They were prompt, polite, professional and provided excellent service. Everything looks great. This is the best carpet cleaning service I have hired in years! The price also was competitive. I am very happy.

Description of Work
Carpet and upholstered furniture cleaning

Work Completed On 03/01/2018

Thank you so much for your review. We do look forward to servicing you again!

01/08/2018

Yvonne B.

They were diligent about cleaning my dining room chairs which have a leather backing. They did them twice because of the leather backing of my dining room chairs. I like this company and trust the workers to do the right thing.

Description of Work
Clean rugs and dining room chairs.

Work Completed On 10/24/2017

Hello Ms. [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your review. We look forward to servicing you in the New Year.

01/04/2018

Eva L.

We have been using New York Carpet Cleaning for at least 10 years. They are a pleasure to work with. We have our handmade wool rugs cleaned by them every 3-4 years. The rugs come back looking gorgeous.

Description of Work
Have been cleaning our wool rugs for years

Category oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 08/21/2017

Hello Ms. [Member Name Removed], We thank you for being our long time customer and for your review. Look forward to servicing you again.

11/22/2017

Lucia L.

Technicians were done in about 1 1/2 hours. my home looked and smelled refreshed! I wouldn't hesitate to call New York Carpet Cleaning Again. Lucia M.

Description of Work
I had an In home cleaning of my 8x10 area rug, 1 bedroom carpeting, 1 small love sofa, and 3 long window drapes.

Category carpet cleaners,drapery cleaning,upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 10/30/2017

Thank you so much for your review. We look forward to servicing you again.

N/A.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about New York Carpet Cleaning, Inc.

How is New York Carpet Cleaning, Inc. overall rated?

New York Carpet Cleaning, Inc. is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

What days are New York Carpet Cleaning, Inc. open?

New York Carpet Cleaning, Inc. is open:

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does New York Carpet Cleaning, Inc. provide

New York Carpet Cleaning, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Does New York Carpet Cleaning, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, New York Carpet Cleaning, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does New York Carpet Cleaning, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, New York Carpet Cleaning, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does New York Carpet Cleaning, Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, New York Carpet Cleaning, Inc. offers a 15% senior discount.

Does New York Carpet Cleaning, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, New York Carpet Cleaning, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by New York Carpet Cleaning, Inc.?

Yes, New York Carpet Cleaning, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does New York Carpet Cleaning, Inc. offer?

New York Carpet Cleaning, Inc. offers the following services: Organic Carpet Cleaning. Carpet Cleaning. Rug Cleaning & Repair. Upholstery Cleaning. Pet Stains & Odor Removal. Drapery & Curtain Cleaning. Tile & Grout Cleaning. Scotchgard Protector. Stone & Marble Restoration. Allergies & Asthma Relief. Mattress Cleaning. Water Damage Restoration. Leather Cleaning.

Are there any services New York Carpet Cleaning, Inc. does not offer?

N/A.