MyHome Design & Remodeling

Founded 2000 • With Angi since February 2006

353 West 48th Street Ground Floor

New York, NY 10036

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

MyHome is New York City’s leading remodeling and renovation company. We specialize in kitchen and bath projects as well as complete renovation projects. MyHome is licensed to operate in New York City, with a showroom location in Midtown Manhattan....

4.1

4.4

4.3

home remodeling (88)tile installation (24)flooring (21)interior painting (20)hardwood floors (10)plumbers (22)countertop installation (20)electrician (15)drywall (12)lighting (11)woodworking (10)interior decorators (10)

08/18/2021

I cannot say enough good things about the experience working with MyHome. Going into this renovation, we had heard so many horror stories about all the things that could go wrong - projects dragging on forever, going way over budget, or just having shoddy work that needed to be replaced - so we were really bracing ourselves for the worst. But working with Ben and Rafael from my MyHome was the comp...

Description of Work
We did a fairly extensive remodel of our one bedroom apartment in Manhattan, replacing all the flooring, doing a full remodel of the kitchen (replacing floors, cabinets, counters, backsplash, and some appliances), as well as the bathroom (putting in custom cabinetry, a new sink and vanity, a walk-in shower, and replacing all floors), and converting a large walk in closet into a small office. MyHome also handled all painting, appliance and accessory installs and replaced all the interior doors in the apartment.

Category ceramic tile,closet systems,countertops,interior designers,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 08/17/2021

Review for MyHome Design & Remodeling - 353 West 48th Street, New York, NY - 39447922

02/05/2021

Really pleasant experience with MyHome, really professional, communicative, and work done on schedule. It was really nice to be able to go to one-stop shop for everything and have the option of ordering materials with them and some on my own to have my apartment exactly how I wanted. Great communication throughout from their entire team. They also gave good practical advice on making sure everythi...

Description of Work
Kitchen Bath Remodel

Category custom cabinets,contractors,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

Review for MyHome Design & Remodeling - 353 West 48th Street, New York, NY - 39177074

11/05/2020

Eran at MyHome was my contact and designer throughout the whole process. He was extremely patient with me, even when I changed my mind 1,001 times. Ultimately my kitchen renovation turned out beautifully and I love it. They were also extremely efficient, completing the project is only 3 weeks. Would certainly recommend Eran and MyHome!

Description of Work
Kitchen Reno

Work Completed On 01/02/2020

01/29/2020

We just finished a full kitchen renovation with My Home. From start to finish, we could not have been more pleased with the professionalism of everyone we dealt with. One of the best things about dealing with our team was their prompt response to any of our concerns - either via text, e-mail or phone call. We highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Kitchen renovation

Work Completed On 01/29/2020

11/28/2019

From the minute we walked into the MyHome Center, we felt well taken care of. Our project design specialist, Ben Pitt, was both creative and patient. HE listened carefully to what we wanted, and guided us to products that matched both our interest and price range. The MyHome installation and construction staff was excellent, keeping us informed of progress along the way. Their coordination with ou...

Description of Work
Remodel Bathroom

Work Completed On 11/28/2019

09/12/2019

Effortless with high-quality work. Ben & Rafael were a great team. I felt they had my best interests at heart and really listened to my needs. I was out of town and counted on them to manage my co-op rules and regulations which they did with no problem. Their work was clean and done with high standards. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Complete kitchen & bathroom renovation, full paint job, and floor sanding

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/12/2019

Review for MyHome Design & Remodeling - 353 West 48th Street, New York, NY - 38105331

05/19/2019

Work went as planned, they did everything on schedule, solved problems when they came up.

Description of Work
Bathrogutted and remodeled

Category drywall,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/19/2019

Review for MyHome Design & Remodeling - 353 West 48th Street, New York, NY - 37886976

03/06/2019

After SO many years putting off the renovation of the ratty bathroom in my Greenwich Village apartment, I gritted my teeth and launched my search for a firm to get the job done. After speaking to several contractors, I made an easy decision once I met the MyHome folks. For me, the hardest part of the project was over. Ben Pitt was my always-available creative collaborator, helping me put my dream ...

Description of Work
Bathroom renovation

Work Completed On 02/22/2019

Review for MyHome Design & Remodeling - 353 West 48th Street, New York, NY - 37746142

02/21/2019

I met with Ben and he helped me focus on what I could do with my space. He then helped me choose the cabinets, tiles and countertop, ensuring that everything would go together. I was able to review the plans and make adjustments. Ben also interfaced with the Property Manager, so that I didn't have to be a messenger between the two of them. Rafael was the project manager and he was on top of the wo...

Description of Work
Total Kitchen renovation

Category ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,flooring contractor,interior designers,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/07/2019

Review for MyHome Design & Remodeling - 353 West 48th Street, New York, NY - 37724828

09/27/2018

My experience was excellent. Work completed with care in the time promised.

Description of Work
Complete kitchen renovation

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,interior designers,lighting,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

Kitchen & bathroom design and remodeling, additions, new floor installation, floor refinishing, molding, lighting design & installations, closets & storage systems, painting, custom wood-work, home automation, new-home construction, insurance projects, restaurant, store & office remodeling, window treatments, custom metal & glass, decorating, interior design, electrical & wiring, radiator covers & grills, tiling, hardware, siding, custom furniture, decks, roofing & windows.

Check, Financing Available