We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Elite Tech Remodeling

Founded 1999 • With Angi since November 2012

447 Broadway 2nd floor 371

New York, NY 10013

WHY HIRE US? We are an established, NYC based, experienced and verifiable business with over 250 verified reviews. We are your guests and we value your "castle” at all times. Zero-hassle hiring for separate trades for your project- we've got it all covered so you can maintain your busy lifestyle! Our competent team understands the time and its value. We use modern technologies for project planning, design and project management. Honesty and respect are our core values. Our standard is magnificence at all levels. We have a true passion for what we do and create. Let's Create Together! Watch Our Company Video https://youtu.be/JpnK27qrXss...

08/29/2020

Matthew G.

George and his team at Elite Tech are top notch! The best part is Elite Tech always get the job done when it's promised with a high quality finish. I had old flooring sanded down and refinished, which ended up looking like now. Two different apartments were painted. I also had a challenging ductless A/C installed that required masonry work and coordination with an architect, building engineer and expeditor. I could rely on George and his team to understand and navigate all the challenges and provide creative solutions when needed. Highly suggested!

Description of Work
Wood Floor refinishing, Ductless A/C Installation, Interior Painting, Electrical work, Masonry work

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,masonry,remodeling,interior painters,floor cleaning

08/18/2019

Matthew G.

George and the Elite Tech team were always on-time and met scheduling expectations. The cost might be a bit of a premium, but the payoff is that the project(s) were done in a very timely manner which was of most importance to me. Also, the quality and craftsmanship was high. I've received multiple positive comments that the masonry work for the ductless A/C was very high quality.

Description of Work
Eilte Tech was hired to install a ductless A/C, new interior doors, refinish wood flooring and interior painting.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,masonry,remodeling,interior painters,floor cleaning

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! we thrive to provide quality service for our clients that will last lifetime. it was pleasure to work with you! George

04/06/2019

Thomas WP S.

George is a complete professional who went out of his way to provide top service. I definitely will hire him again. He is a pleasure to work with. Work went smoothly. He knows his building and construction codes 100% and does not cut corners.

Description of Work
Tub/shower/floor replacement, tile replacement, kitchen counter replacement, wall oven replacement, paint, plaster, plumbing, electrical

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

03/05/2019

David E.

George and his team did a great job gut-renovating my New York City apartment. George guided me through the entire renovation process from the initial design to handling DOB permits/inspections to the actual construction and everything in between. He and his crew are top-notch - they are by the far the best contracting company I've worked with. The quality of their work is fantastic, and their attention to detail is outstanding. I am particularly happy with the flooring, tiling, and painting that they did. I always receive compliments from visitors on how nice everything looks in my apartment post-renovation. Price-wise, Elite Tech is not the cheapest nor the most expensive. Their prices are fair and they do NOT cut corners. A few times George was not entirely satisfied with how some part of the renovation came out and would re-do it even though everything looked great to me. He treated my apartment renovation as if he were re-doing his own home. If any issues came up (as is normal for renovations), George would immediately notify me and provide multiple solutions. He has seen and fixed it all! It's worth noting that George is ridiculously responsive via phone, email, and text. I was always able to get in contact with him even when he was busy traveling. I am very thankful that I chose Elite Tech for my renovation.

Description of Work
Gut renovation of apartment

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,hardwood floor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home builders,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

02/13/2019

mark Y.

George and his crew did a beautiful job with the renovations in our 2 bedroom co-op in upper Manhattan. The mosaic tile floor in the bathroom looks amazing, though there was an uncharge due to the additional work required. The results were worth it. The whole kitchen looks like a brand new, well put together kitchen that is shining and, function and cool! George is a good communicator and will keep you up to date and will explain things. He was also flexible when our timeline had to be extended due to extenuating circumstances. I would recommend him.

Description of Work
Renovate kitchen and bathroom

Category handyman service,home remodeling

01/29/2019

Brandi M.

I called Elite Tech Remodeling after I bought my new house. I loved everything about the house except for the bathroom, so I left room in my budget to completely remodel it. They came over to my house the first time that worked for me and helped me figure out exactly what I wanted. They were really helpful because I didn’t have a set idea on what I wanted until after I talked with him. He gave me an estimate, and they got to work right away. My bathroom is better than I ever imagined. Elite did such great work exactly how I wanted it done! My shower has two shower heads and has glass doors. There are two sinks and faucets. The tiles go perfectly with the colors of the walls. I’ll definitely recommend Elite to everyone looking to remodel any part of their house!

Description of Work
My bathroom was completely remodeled by Elite Tech Remodeling. One person came to ask what I wanted and helped me figure it out and gave me an estimate. Then they demoed the entire bathroom before installing the new shower, toilet, mirror, and sinks that I wanted. They also tiled the floor and painted the walls for me. In addition to all of this, they were able to install a new light fixture for me as well because I though the old one didn’t fit with the new bathroom. I’m amazed by how much Elite did for me. I love my bathroom!

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Thank you so much for your rating. Elite

01/15/2019

Natalie D.

You won’t find a better remodeling business Elite Tech Remodeling. I am so pleased with the work they have done for me over the past couple months. A highly qualified architect will guide you through every detail of planning and design. On top of that, a contractor will lay out the project, and plan, problem solve and execute all while staying on schedule and in budget! I love my kitchen now. If you need any renovations I, HIGHLY, recommend these guys.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodeling

Category handyman service,remodeling

Thank you so much for the review! My whole team had a great pleasure working with you!

01/02/2019

Tian C.

George and his team exceeded my expectations. I needed my kitchen cabinets redone since they'd gotten warped from my upstairs neighbor's faucet leaking a few times. The cabinets wouldn't close and some you needed to open/close a specific side before opening/closing the other. The cabinets all match the other ones that didn't need any repairs done. Also, they were able to accommodate my needs within my budget!

Description of Work
Remodeled Kitchen Cabinets

Category custom cabinets,handyman service,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

12/27/2018

Alina P.

The ceiling, walls and floors needed a change. We got the stains, spots and holes covered. The sinks needs the shelling to be closed because dirt would come out of it. The tub gets clogged so we needed that fixed. We got the lights and windows replaced. The lock on the door was not working properly and it was loose so we asked to get that fixed too. We had a leak and the pipes shaking so we got that all covered for less cleaning. The holes in the walls were nicely covered and painted over. The talk and experience with the handy man was lovely. I was satisfied with the professionalism. I like the color of the paint.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category handyman service

12/19/2018

Alex T.

Everything was perfect! I am super happy with the job these guys did. They were very attentive to every detail and listened carefully to my comments regarding the remodeling. The work was done exactly on time and I could see the amount of care they put into my bedroom. I would definitely come back again and recommend!

Description of Work
Bedroom remodeling

Category handyman service,interior designers,remodeling,replacement windows

Rahmann Contracting

For more than a decade, Rahmann Contracting Company, Ltd has been serving New York City’s five boroughs. Specializing in pointing, waterproofing and restoration, Rahmann Contracting is capable of addressing all masonry, roofing and structural issues in renovation or new building construction.

Offers by Rahmann Contracting on Angi
    Express Construction

Brownstone, roofing, waterproofing, steam cleaning, brick pointing, print stripping, siding, stucco, gutters, painting, bathroom, kitchen, basement, carpentry, sidewalk, all kinds of cement work.

Excellent Contracting LLC

Excellent Contracting LLC does Landmarks Brownstone Restoration work in NYC. We have preserved and restored historic brownstone buildings in neighborhoods such as Park Slope Brooklyn Heights, Downtown Brooklyn, Clinton Hill and Manhattan area. We are dedicated to the preservation of your building and its beauty! Our masons have over combined 150 years of expertise. Our goal is to provide our clients with the highest quality work in the most cost efficient way. We take pride in completing our work in time and leaving the customer with the highest satisfaction.

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly