Elite Tech Remodeling

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
1472024

447 Broadway 2nd floor 371

New York, NY 10013

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

WHY HIRE US? We are an established, NYC based, experienced and verifiable business with over 250 verified reviews. We are your guests and we value your "castle” at all times. Zero-hassle hiring for separate trades for your project- we've got it all covered so you can maintain your busy lifestyle! Our competent team understands the time and its value. We use modern technologies for project planning, design and project management. Honesty and respect are our core values. Our standard is magnificence at all levels. We have a true passion for what we do and create. Let's Create Together! Watch Our Company Video https://youtu.be/JpnK27qrXss...

home remodeling (64)interior painting (58)tile installation (41)drywall (35)basement remodeling (34)flooring (24)lighting (20)woodworking (16)hardwood floors (16)general contractors (10)interior decorators (8)house painting (7)

08/29/2020

Matthew G.

George and his team at Elite Tech are top notch! The best part is Elite Tech always get the job done when it's promised with a high quality finish. I had old flooring sanded down and refinished, which ended up looking like now. Two different apartments were painted. I also had a challenging ductless A/C installed that required masonry work and coordination with an architect, building engineer and expeditor. I could rely on George and his team to understand and navigate all the challenges and provide creative solutions when needed. Highly suggested!

Description of Work
Wood Floor refinishing, Ductless A/C Installation, Interior Painting, Electrical work, Masonry work

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,masonry,remodeling,interior painters,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

Review for Elite Tech Remodeling  - 447 Broadway, New York, NY - 39407666

08/18/2019

Matthew G.

George and the Elite Tech team were always on-time and met scheduling expectations. The cost might be a bit of a premium, but the payoff is that the project(s) were done in a very timely manner which was of most importance to me. Also, the quality and craftsmanship was high. I've received multiple positive comments that the masonry work for the ductless A/C was very high quality.

Description of Work
Eilte Tech was hired to install a ductless A/C, new interior doors, refinish wood flooring and interior painting.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,masonry,remodeling,interior painters,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 08/10/2019

Review for Elite Tech Remodeling  - 447 Broadway, New York, NY - 38842249

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! we thrive to provide quality service for our clients that will last lifetime. it was pleasure to work with you! George

04/06/2019

Thomas WP S.

George is a complete professional who went out of his way to provide top service. I definitely will hire him again. He is a pleasure to work with. Work went smoothly. He knows his building and construction codes 100% and does not cut corners.

Description of Work
Tub/shower/floor replacement, tile replacement, kitchen counter replacement, wall oven replacement, paint, plaster, plumbing, electrical

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/03/2019

03/05/2019

David E.

George and his team did a great job gut-renovating my New York City apartment. George guided me through the entire renovation process from the initial design to handling DOB permits/inspections to the actual construction and everything in between. He and his crew are top-notch - they are by the far the best contracting company I've worked with. The quality of their work is fantastic, and their attention to detail is outstanding. I am particularly happy with the flooring, tiling, and painting that they did. I always receive compliments from visitors on how nice everything looks in my apartment post-renovation. Price-wise, Elite Tech is not the cheapest nor the most expensive. Their prices are fair and they do NOT cut corners. A few times George was not entirely satisfied with how some part of the renovation came out and would re-do it even though everything looked great to me. He treated my apartment renovation as if he were re-doing his own home. If any issues came up (as is normal for renovations), George would immediately notify me and provide multiple solutions. He has seen and fixed it all! It's worth noting that George is ridiculously responsive via phone, email, and text. I was always able to get in contact with him even when he was busy traveling. I am very thankful that I chose Elite Tech for my renovation.

Description of Work
Gut renovation of apartment

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,hardwood floor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home builders,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 02/21/2019

02/13/2019

mark Y.

George and his crew did a beautiful job with the renovations in our 2 bedroom co-op in upper Manhattan. The mosaic tile floor in the bathroom looks amazing, though there was an uncharge due to the additional work required. The results were worth it. The whole kitchen looks like a brand new, well put together kitchen that is shining and, function and cool! George is a good communicator and will keep you up to date and will explain things. He was also flexible when our timeline had to be extended due to extenuating circumstances. I would recommend him.

Description of Work
Renovate kitchen and bathroom

Category handyman service,home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/01/2018

01/29/2019

Brandi M.

I called Elite Tech Remodeling after I bought my new house. I loved everything about the house except for the bathroom, so I left room in my budget to completely remodel it. They came over to my house the first time that worked for me and helped me figure out exactly what I wanted. They were really helpful because I didn’t have a set idea on what I wanted until after I talked with him. He gave me an estimate, and they got to work right away. My bathroom is better than I ever imagined. Elite did such great work exactly how I wanted it done! My shower has two shower heads and has glass doors. There are two sinks and faucets. The tiles go perfectly with the colors of the walls. I’ll definitely recommend Elite to everyone looking to remodel any part of their house!

Description of Work
My bathroom was completely remodeled by Elite Tech Remodeling. One person came to ask what I wanted and helped me figure it out and gave me an estimate. Then they demoed the entire bathroom before installing the new shower, toilet, mirror, and sinks that I wanted. They also tiled the floor and painted the walls for me. In addition to all of this, they were able to install a new light fixture for me as well because I though the old one didn’t fit with the new bathroom. I’m amazed by how much Elite did for me. I love my bathroom!

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/22/2019

Thank you so much for your rating. Elite

01/15/2019

Natalie D.

You won’t find a better remodeling business Elite Tech Remodeling. I am so pleased with the work they have done for me over the past couple months. A highly qualified architect will guide you through every detail of planning and design. On top of that, a contractor will lay out the project, and plan, problem solve and execute all while staying on schedule and in budget! I love my kitchen now. If you need any renovations I, HIGHLY, recommend these guys.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodeling

Category handyman service,remodeling

Work Completed On 01/15/2019

Thank you so much for the review! My whole team had a great pleasure working with you!

01/02/2019

Tian C.

George and his team exceeded my expectations. I needed my kitchen cabinets redone since they'd gotten warped from my upstairs neighbor's faucet leaking a few times. The cabinets wouldn't close and some you needed to open/close a specific side before opening/closing the other. The cabinets all match the other ones that didn't need any repairs done. Also, they were able to accommodate my needs within my budget!

Description of Work
Remodeled Kitchen Cabinets

Category custom cabinets,handyman service,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 12/16/2018

12/27/2018

Alina P.

The ceiling, walls and floors needed a change. We got the stains, spots and holes covered. The sinks needs the shelling to be closed because dirt would come out of it. The tub gets clogged so we needed that fixed. We got the lights and windows replaced. The lock on the door was not working properly and it was loose so we asked to get that fixed too. We had a leak and the pipes shaking so we got that all covered for less cleaning. The holes in the walls were nicely covered and painted over. The talk and experience with the handy man was lovely. I was satisfied with the professionalism. I like the color of the paint.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 12/24/2018

12/19/2018

Alex T.

Everything was perfect! I am super happy with the job these guys did. They were very attentive to every detail and listened carefully to my comments regarding the remodeling. The work was done exactly on time and I could see the amount of care they put into my bedroom. I would definitely come back again and recommend!

Description of Work
Bedroom remodeling

Category handyman service,interior designers,remodeling,replacement windows

Work Completed On 12/10/2018

12/08/2018

diana B.

Elite Tech owner spoke on the phone scheduled an appointment for a remodel of my bathroom in the city for 7,500.00 for my 40 sq foot room. After arriving he said” This is a fancy building” and the price increased to 15,000.00 with an admission that the pricing is a starting price. I asked him for a written proposal and he agreed but never responded with one. He said he did not have a “good feeling” about the job. Unprofessional.

Description of Work
Advertised 7,500.00 Bathroom

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 12/08/2018

Dear member. The deal amount was not valid for co-ops or condominiums due to requirements, logistics, and excessive time to complete the project, which, my team member explained it to you. You requested an estimate regardless, because there were a kitchen and flooring involved. During the visit, my sales team tried to explain that working in buildings is expensive, and a deal of $7500 would not be enough to complete bathroom renovation. You asked us to provide an estimate for work you did not wish to do. We respect our customers time and would like ours to be respected as well. A NOTE from offered deal below. Offer excludes: demolition of existing bathroom plaster, lath, concrete, or framing demolition will incur additional fees, a service provider can advise more about this during initial consultation; any plumbing, electrical, or construction reconfiguration work; Additional fees will apply for apartment buildings, condos, or co-ops Best wishes, George. President of Elite Team

07/05/2018

Isabella F.

My first kitchen renovation was wonderfully taken care of by George and his crew! They did a gorgeous job and listened carefully as to what I wanted. Everything is super practical with great detailing. I am very happy with the outcome and would recommend Elite Tech to anyone in need of a super kitchen renovation!

Description of Work
Kitchen Renovation

Category handyman service,home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/01/2018

07/21/2017

Ellen S.

George was responsive and professional in every aspect of the job, . He communicated promptly when I had a question, worked swiftly to repair the inevitable problems that arise with any renovation, and completed the job on time. His workmen were quiet and efficient and cleaned up well each day. Dennis, who did most of the work, showed great attention to detail and often anticipated my concerns before I made them known. I hope to use him again to redo our closet.

Description of Work
George just completed a beautiful bathroom renovation for us. In addition to installing new tiles in the shower and on the floor, he removed the bathtub and added a stall shower. A new fan, light, vanity, and medicine cabinet were installed. He also replastered the walls and repaired the area around out washer/dryer.

Category ceramic tile,handyman service,lighting,plastering,ceiling fans,home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/17/2017

07/18/2017

Laurence F.

Was very pleased with Elite Tech's responsiveness by phone and on first service call. Follow-up call to clean air-handlers was somewhat disappointing because of poor communication when it was cancelled due to rain.

Description of Work
1st Floor A/C unit internal switch had been left off by prior contractor. Elite Tech Service promptly turned 1st floor A/C back on and checked 2nd floor unit and condensers on roof.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 06/01/2017

07/08/2017

Oleg G.

This is the third time we are using George's company. Like in the previous projects, the results are spectacular, and the process was painless and professional. George worked with us to design the deck and suggested the materials and decorations. His time estimate was spot on. The workers were also friendly and professional, and listened to our concerns and instructions. We absolutely love the deck! Totally recommend, and will work with George again.

Description of Work
Build a deck in the backyard, and replace a window with a door to the deck

Category decks,handyman service,remodeling,doors,sunrooms

Work Completed On 06/05/2017

06/29/2017

Liz C.

I am so pleased with the work George and his team did on my apartment. My flood-damaged bathroom required quite a bit of work, and George was the only contractor I vetted who truly understood what was required to turn things around. The team was very friendly and professional. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone, and will most likely be using them again for other projects.

Description of Work
Bathroom renovation; apartment painting

Category handyman service,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/29/2017

10/31/2016

Doris T.

Absolutely fabulous! George did exactly what he promised, on time, at exactly the cost quoted and his advice and taste was spot on. His employees are skilled, responsive and incredibly pleasant. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Description of Work
Gut renovation of bathroom in our rental unit.

Category ceramic tile,electrician,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/14/2016

10/17/2016

De O.

made it look easy. most wires from the old stereo were put in the garbage. not needed with new, modern one.

Description of Work
installed new stereo receiver,

Category home theater design

Work Completed On 09/01/2016

09/21/2016

Martin K.

It all went fantastically well. The contractor we'd originally hired flaked out on us four days before the renovation was supposed to start. We found George through Angie's List, and he came over to see what we wanted done. Working off the original contractor's list of tasks, he gave us his price and told us he could start in two weeks. He and his co-worker Dennis took care of all the work on time and on budget. They always showed up when they said they would, or called if they were going to be delayed. They kept us up-to-date on their progress, and always addressed any concerns we had about how things were going. They did a really good job throughout. We're hoping to renovate the next floor up next year, and will definitely be calling them again!

Description of Work
Ground floor apartment renovation - replace floors with wood floors throughout (+ sanding & polyurethane); tear out old kitchen cabinets & install new cabinets; replace front door; install new lighting; paint entire apartment; replace baseboard moldings; install crown molding throughout; update baseboard heating pipes with radiators; add insulation to back wall

Category contractors,closet systems,drywall,electrician,handyman service,hardwood floor,heating & air conditioning/hvac,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,ceiling fans,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 08/01/2016

Review for Elite Tech Remodeling  - 447 Broadway, New York, NY - 33573349

08/08/2016

Jane S.

Elite Contracting did an amazing job on our home renovation. George, who runs the company, is a straight shooter and his employees are hard working, honest and kind. We did renovations throughout our home (kitchen floors and back splash, bathroom floor and addition of built in vanity and new toilet installation, painting throughout, crown molding and door replacement, etc). Not only was everything ON BUDGET but George and his crew did plenty of small extras to make things perfect. George was easy to reach on email, phone and text. His team worked within all the rules of our strict coop building and really impressed our live-in super. We HIGHLY recommend Elite Contracting and will absolutely use them for our future contracting needs.

Description of Work
Condo Renovation: Tile, Paint, Doors, Crown molding, etc.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 07/08/2016

06/11/2016

Vishal A.

He was able to finish the project in time and within our budget. Most importantly, George and his team are honest, trustworthy and straightforward in their approach. He is quick to respond, and genuinely likes what he does. He will present different ideas to you but also knows how to work with your preferences with no up-sell.

Description of Work
George is the real deal! His crew completed a full renovation of our 1 bedroom apartment in NYC. He replaced the floors, built a customized bar area for us, electric work for new lights, cleaned off the pop-corn ceilings, helped with closet redesign, painted the entire apartment and helped replace and fix all appliances in our kitchen.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,electrician,hardwood floor,lighting,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 05/25/2016

05/31/2016

Revital C.

Hands down AMAZING!!! Reliable, reasonable, trustworthy. Finished ahead of schedule. So easy to work with. George follows through. Goes above and beyond to make customer happy. Works with your vision and has great input. I would recommend George for any project big to small.

Description of Work
George did a full kitchen/dining room remodel. New cabinets, appliances, fixtures. Knocked down wall. Finished basement. Built new bathroom. Painting Interior >3000 sq feet. New deck. Gas fireplace. Braced garage and garage

Category decks,electrician,hardwood floor,lighting,plastering,remodeling,basement waterproofing,deck cleaning,garage builders,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors,floor cleaning,drain cleaning,basement remodeling,patios

Work Completed On 05/28/2016

04/10/2016

Hannah W.

I love my new kitchen! It looks amazing. My apartment went from an apartment that I like to my dream apartment during this renovation. This is my first time renovating so it's hard to compare to other companies, but the kitchen looks great from the cabinet moldings to the backsplash and floor tiles. George is a great person to work with. He is very responsive and easy to communicate with, which means that you can solve problems before they occur and ensure that you get exactly what you want. For example, I wasn't that happy with the way the sides of the cabinets looked, and through talking to George we were able to get decorating doors that finished the sides of the cabinets in a similar fashion as the front of the cabinets, which I love and made a big difference in how happy I am with the kitchen. When I was picking out my counter and sink I saw a double-sink that I really loved (hadn't thought of getting a double-sink previously). In order to fit it in the kitchen, we would have to readjust the measurements and take out a little less wall than we had originally planned, but George's response was "yes we can make it work." He also helped and gave me guidance with picking out materials as I know little about this and was a bit overwhelmed by the process, which I really appreciated. George responds very quickly to emails and phone calls and looks to make his customers happy. They finished on time and within the budget that was originally estimated. Again, this is my first project, but the word on the street is that this is rare. EliteTech was also the least expensive of the six estimates that I received (only of contractors with good reviews on Angie's List) and had the shortest timeline (3-4 weeks) of the contractors that gave me a timeline estimate. Interestingly enough, he was also the first one to respond and give me an estimate. I went on to take another 1.5 months to get 5 other estimates only to come back to the first one! There was a slight drip under the sink after they completed the renovation, but he sent someone back to fix it immediately upon hearing this from me and I haven't had a problem since. My one other complaint is that one of cabinet drawers doesn't fit exactly right - when you close it there is a bit of a gap on one end so it's not completely flush. This is the fault of the cabinet suppliers not EliteTech but when I noticed it EliteTech told me they could fix it. They made it a little better, but it still doesn't fit exactly right. That said, it's not a big deal, most people will probably never notice this, and I did buy less expensive cabinets. Overall, these guys are great and I would use them again.

Description of Work
They did a gut renovation of my kitchen, including removing a portion of wall to open it up and extending it out into the previous dining/hallway area - new cabinets, counters, breakfast bar, appliances, backsplash, floor tiling. They also patched up the walls and painted, and connected me to a guy to put mirror up across my living room wall. The price above is for the labor; I spent another $10,000 on materials - cabinets, counter, appliances, tiles, living room mirror, paint etc. etc.

C