Electrician Techs

Founded 1988 • With Angi since December 2015

When you have commercial or home electrical wiring work that needs to be done quickly and with an eye for quality, look no further than Electrician Techs We deliver on time, we are under budget and have the most highly-trained, industry-certified master electricians with years of experience working for both commercial and residential clients, calling us will be the best choice you will ever make !!...

Top Electrical Service LLC

Top Electrical Service LLC

Call today for an IMMEDIATE response! We have years of experience. We pride ourselves in providing the best customer service at the most competitive pricing. Avoid the long waits to have your work done by letting us help you TODAY.

Offers by Top Electrical Service LLC on Angi

01/14/2019

July 2018, Electrician Techs disconnected the electric meter in my home and routed the electricity through another meter. ConEd says Electrician Techs did not file the paperwork and disregarded requests. ConEd now plans to turn off my electricity. The company has not responded to 5 phone calls and an email. The BBB has been notified

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
electric meter wiring

07/02/2018

It was a fixed price for the job. They estimated three days but took one day. The electrical work they did appears good. However, they made a few holes in the wall without asking me. Had they asked me, I would have had them make the holes in easier places to patch (one spot was in a corner behind some hardware and another was above a shelving unit; both were tricky to patch). They left behind a lo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix electrical connection to a part of the house

12/07/2017

Absolutely Perfect. Electrician was punctual. Job was done in 2 hours and everything here is back to normal. A true professional, would hire again for any serious electrical work, they've earned my trust. Before and After pics for reference below:

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical outlets for 2 rooms shorted out and stopped working in old-fashioned Bushwick Brownstone. Needed both up and running ASAP.

10/15/2017

Moe was totally professional and fair regarding project and price. Warren is a mad man. Warren did a great job and kept me entertained. They do drive all over. I was in Brooklyn. Warren was texting and calling to keep me up to date on his arrival time. I get that traffic can be a problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a Federal Pacific electric panel and run a new wire from the meter to the breaker and replace a 40 amp breaker with a 100 amp breaker.

09/13/2017

Went very well Warren was very knowledgeable and gave good advice in maintenance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had outlets changed and minor electrical issues.

CATEGORY electrician

Replacing outlets Electrical meters Electrical service upgrade Indoor/outdoor lighting fixtures LED bulbs Phone cabling Ballast replacement All Major Appliance Wiring and Installation Breaker panel upgrades, repairs and change outs Circuit breaker replacements Code violation repairs Conduit Installation Dedicated circuit services Electric baseboard heating Electrical Inspections Wiring a light switch Installing dimmer switch Receptacles Recessed Fixtures Doorbell installations

drywall patching