Electrician Techs

Founded 1988 • With Angi since December 2015

1250 Broadway 36th Floor

New York, NY 10001

When you have commercial or home electrical wiring work that needs to be done quickly and with an eye for quality, look no further than Electrician Techs. We deliver on time, we are under budget and have the most highly-trained, industry-certified master electricians with years of experience working for both commercial and residential clients, calling us will be the best choice you will ever make !!...

05/02/2022

Liam D.

Very good. Work was done cleanly, pretty quickly, and professionally. They also managed to provide a COI that met the building's standards, even updating it on the fly when it got sent back. I've had a shocking number of contractors fail to do this, or drag their feet and waste a bunch of our time, causing a lot of headaches, so this is genuinely impressive.

Description of Work
Run new 220v line to outlet

01/30/2022

Steven V.

Experience went great! Answered all my question prior to arriving. Kept me in the loop of his ETA. Walked me through all the worked they did. Would hire again!

Description of Work
EV Charger Install

12/21/2021

Kimberly K.

They came out the same day, came within their window of time. Did the job and cleaned up after. Thank you for being so responsive, reliable and helpful

Description of Work
Install lighting fixtures

12/02/2021

Chris C.

Quick to respond to inquiries. Listened to me without interrupting as I showed my issues and then gave his take on my electrical situation then gave me options on how to solve the problem. Worked well on fixing the issue. Very happy with the quality of their service in conclusion. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Rewire and fixed all my electrical concerns

11/19/2021

Thelma B.

Definitely took care of my needs for electrical work needed for my garage. They were very detail oriented, did a great job with no issues. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
All electrical work needed in my garage

09/09/2021

Stacey R.

It was great experience. Very professional, very quick, They've installed everything correctly I'm happy with the service.

Description of Work
They installed a new ceiling fan and new outlet in my bathroom.

07/21/2021

Jessie M.

Fixed our electrical issues right away. They're incredibly kind, quality people and gave me a fair price. I look forward to working with them again in the future. Hugely recommend!

Description of Work
Electrical issues fixed

07/02/2021

John T.

We are very happy with the electrical work performed by Electrician Techs. From the beginning, I was impressed with Mo’s professionalism and flexibility in discussing and scheduling our project. Our technician, Steve, is a true gentleman. He was right on time, polite, and did a great job installing our chandeliers! We wouldn’t hesitate in scheduling our next project with Electrician Techs! John T.

Description of Work
Two chandeliers installed.

06/30/2021

Ferina G.

Job well done! Quickly & efficiently. Very knowledgeable, & experienced. Great price, & definitely will use them again!

Description of Work
Install electrical outlet above fireplace

06/18/2021

Suleman K.

The electrician who came to work had me take him to home depot a few times to grab supplies. He parked right infront of my driveway and his car broke down and won’t move. The job took way longer than expected. I was stuck and couldn’t pull my car out since i was blocked in.

Description of Work
14-50 adapter installed in driveway

06/16/2021

Alisa B.

I needed a help for my socket that was not working, and luckily, I was able to find one in the area. It was then when the electrician arrived at exactly 10 in the morning and begins the task immediately. He was truly an efficient and effective guy because he was able to finish the work within an hour. What a beautiful display of service!

Description of Work
Fix my socket

06/14/2021

Alison B.

Working with Electrician Techs was very easy. From requesting a quote to scheduling to performing the work, they were very responsive, professional, and very easy to work with. Without question, I'd use them for future work and would recommend them to anyone who needed electrical services.

Description of Work
Needed to have a couple outlets grounded

06/08/2021

Cathy W.

Very pleased and happy with this company's services. The electrician, Steve, was excellent to work with; he went above and beyond in helping us install and hang a very expensive light fixture. We were so pleased with his work, that we booked them again to help us replace some old lighting fixtures at another property. The pricing is very fair and we highly recommend him and this company again.

Description of Work
Install a light fixture

06/07/2021

Lawrence R.

My entire experience with this company from beginning to end was incredible. They performed exactly what I needed them to, at the best price I could find. I will 100% be hiring them again for any electrical needs.

Description of Work
Installation of Light Fixtures and Switches

06/01/2021

Elma V.

Electrician Techs was very professional. I inquired about their service and I took videos and pictures of the job and sent it to them and they responded the same morning with a proposal. After I agreed to the proposal, they were able to schedule me right away. The electrician came and was very professional and knowledgeable. He fixed one outlet, changed four outlets to GFCI outlets and changed our Federal Pacific Panel. Also swept our place with a broom after he was done.

Description of Work
Troubleshoot electrical system

05/10/2021

Sarah R.

It was very good. They did the job they were supposed to do.

Description of Work
He replaced some lights.

01/14/2019

Karen S.

July 2018, Electrician Techs disconnected the electric meter in my home and routed the electricity through another meter. ConEd says Electrician Techs did not file the paperwork and disregarded requests. ConEd now plans to turn off my electricity. The company has not responded to 5 phone calls and an email. The BBB has been notified

Description of Work
electric meter wiring

07/02/2018

Pete F.

It was a fixed price for the job. They estimated three days but took one day. The electrical work they did appears good. However, they made a few holes in the wall without asking me. Had they asked me, I would have had them make the holes in easier places to patch (one spot was in a corner behind some hardware and another was above a shelving unit; both were tricky to patch). They left behind a lot drywall remains in the process, which was strange because they asked to borrow my vacuum cleaner at the beginning of the job. They were very easy to work with and the scheduling was flexible.

Description of Work
Fix electrical connection to a part of the house

12/07/2017

Joshua S.

Absolutely Perfect. Electrician was punctual. Job was done in 2 hours and everything here is back to normal. A true professional, would hire again for any serious electrical work, they've earned my trust. Before and After pics for reference below:

Description of Work
Electrical outlets for 2 rooms shorted out and stopped working in old-fashioned Bushwick Brownstone. Needed both up and running ASAP.

10/15/2017

JON C.

Moe was totally professional and fair regarding project and price. Warren is a mad man. Warren did a great job and kept me entertained. They do drive all over. I was in Brooklyn. Warren was texting and calling to keep me up to date on his arrival time. I get that traffic can be a problem.

Description of Work
Replace a Federal Pacific electric panel and run a new wire from the meter to the breaker and replace a 40 amp breaker with a 100 amp breaker.

09/13/2017

Charlie C.

Went very well Warren was very knowledgeable and gave good advice in maintenance.

Description of Work
Had outlets changed and minor electrical issues.

09/06/2017

Raphael S.

A true job well done! The work was so good that I felt the need to leave a review here, and I never leave any reviews... but Moe was exceptional! He was prompt, professional, and efficient. Highly recommended for any electrical work you may need... trust me you wont be dissapointed!

Description of Work
Panel Upgrade

08/09/2017

Salah A.

Horrible since I still have no electricity to said stove. The first appointment was missed due to a "scheduling issue." However Moe apologized & I was more than happy to give another chance since things happen. However the second appointment I believed was fine until I purchased the stove & plugged it in, no power. Why? It worked fine in the store? So I reach out to Moe & I'm told to check the breaker but if that doesn't work, I should call the stove manufacturer because his guy tested the outlet for 220v prior to leaving my home. I was confused especially since it just worked in the store so why would I call the manufacturer. After explaining this & sending pics of my plug & the circuit breaker. He sends his guy to troubleshoot? Annoyed I said ok & the guy comes & then leaves. I then received an email from Moe & explaining there's an issue with the voltage to my home which is Con Ed's responsibility. So I ask how could that be especially since you were so sure your guy tested it? As a licensed electrician, rather than leaving my home pretending it was done, I should've known about the "lack of voltage." Then Con ed would've been called then but I had to buy a stove to find out this info, no good! Also Con ed does NOT give priority to outlet issues since outages are VIP, so I'm waiting..... I am seriously regretting that second chance now!

Description of Work
I needed an outlet installed for my electric stove.

07/24/2017

linda G.

The fan was defective so we were not happy but we got a replacement fan and they did a great job installing it. I will use them again

Description of Work
Remove & install a ceiling fan

07/14/2017

Dimitry B.

quick response on a friday evening. Had an electrician out within an hour. Warren was able to resolve the problem, professional and direct. No BSing around the problem and explained everything. Happy to find a new company to rely on that isn't trying to empty your pockets.

Description of Work
Electrical

DTV Installations LLC

DTV is dedicated to our customers, to make sure that we deliver the best service and technology, Our offices are located in NY,NJ,CT, with the top of the line SHOWROOM in Paramus NJ. "We will secure your home/business. We will make your AUDIO/VIDEO and HOME AUTOMATION dreams come true. We will help you create your own design. We will build and maintain your technology."

Offers by DTV Installations LLC on Angi
    Blaze Electric Inc

Over 45 years experience and expertise to get the job done right the first time! Blaze Electric Inc. has served the people and businesses of Brooklyn and the surrounding areas with a commitment to service and value. We appreciate your interest and look forward to earning your business. We are licensed and insured and provide 24-hour emergency service.

Sparky

We specialize in electrical services, repairs, installs, lighting, ceiling fans, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

new york city
    NYC Department of Buildings
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Replacing outlets Electrical meters Electrical service upgrade Indoor/outdoor lighting fixtures LED bulbs Phone cabling Ballast replacement All Major Appliance Wiring and Installation Breaker panel upgrades, repairs and change outs Circuit breaker replacements Code violation repairs Conduit Installation Dedicated circuit services Electric baseboard heating Electrical Inspections Wiring a light switch Installing dimmer switch Receptacles Recessed Fixtures Doorbell installations

drywall patching